- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things start to really hot up.....

PART 3 hotting up fast.....

Gibbs moved his hands through Kates hair,stroking and groaning. He slowly moved his lips down to her ears and gently down her neck. Kate threw her head back in antisipation and let out a sigh of pleasure. He could feel his manhood tense up with the sound of Kates groans. Kate moved her hand down towards his manhood and Abby gently slapped it away.....
"Ah......ahhhhh......this is all mine Katie......my fun now." Abby smiled a dirty little smile and started to peel away his pants.
Kate stood back so that Abby could get better access. Gibbs looked down so that he could get any eyeful of Abby and what she was about to do. Abby slowly unzipped his pants and slipped asside his boxers to reveal his ever growing errection.
"Wow Gibss, you've been keeping secrets too bu the looks of things." Kate said and moved in to kiss him again.

"Well, since i am still the boss,how about you two girls do what i say, ok.......Abby, would you kiss Kate first fro me?"
Abby jumped up and gave Gibbs a toy salute, the focused her attentions on Kate.
She kissed Kate, very tenderly and Kate followed her lead. Abby had always been the instigater with these things.
Kate was still quite new to all of this. She had found her adventures side since Abby first kissed her a few months ago.
She never reallt realised how much fun, being with a woman could be and she loved it.

Of course, she had always thought about now and then, but never really acted on it.But now it was actually happening,
she loved to let herself go and enjoy the ride.
"Wow.....you two are so beautiful together. Keep going...." Gibbs was loving this, and to be fair, what man wouldn't?
Abby moved her hand over Kates glutes and squeezed tightly. Kate moaned with pleasure. Abby reahsed up with her right hand and stated to fondle Kates left breast. Kate followed her lead and di the same thing to Abby. The two of them had almost forgotten that Gibbs was watching and fell deeply into the moment. Their kisses got deeper, breaths got louder and hands moved to other places.
Abby slipped her hand down to Kates heat then gently and slowly began to tickle with her fingers. She loved how Kate looked in that tight black skirt. It was sexy but not risquay. The sort of thing she usually wears to work.
That was one of the things Abby loved most about Kate. She looked like the girl next door, but still managed to be the sexiest woman she had ever seen.

Kate's groans intensified.They began to move closer and harder into each other.
"Ok, ok.....this is too much. My turn......god please let it be my turn now......"
Abby and Kate were so lost in the pleasure of each others arms, that they hadn't been paying attention to Gibbs.
Gibbs huffed and decided to take matters into his own hands.He un-buttoned his shirt, then pulled off his pants and threw them to the side. He was only left his his boxers on. Then they came off.
"Oh.....Abby. I have something for you."
Abby slowly moved away from Kates lips and peeked past her shoulder.
"Oh my gid Gibbs......" She looked into Kates eyes and asked her a question.
"Do you mind if I play for a while baby?" Kate turned to see what Gibbs was doing and again, her jaw dropped open.
She stammerd a little and replied to her...."er......yeah.....sure......go ahead"
Abby gave her a little goodbye kiss and moved towards Gibbs.
Gibbs was completely naked and stood tall, in everyway.
Gibbs forcefully grabbed Abbs by both arms and pushed her to her knees. Abby took his manhood into her hand and slowly began to fondle him. Gibbs closed his eyes in took in a deep breath.
"Ohhhhhh." he moaned Kate just stood and watched for the time being.
Abby moved her toungue all over his errection and then slipped the tip of it into her mouth.
"Ohhh....shi'......" Was all Gibbs could manage to say.
Abby paused for a moment and looked over at Kate.
"You want a turn baby.....I don't wanna have ALL the fun......"
Kate grinned and nodded. Abbs rose to her feet and walked over to Kate. She took her by the hand and lead her over to Gibbs.
He pushed Kate back against the wall and pressed his cock into her hips. Abby pulled her own top over her head then removed her bra.
She stood behind Gibbs with a huge grin on her face and began to kiss his neck. Gibbs stopped and took the sensation in.
He looked at Kate and started to un-button her blouse. Kate put her hand on his manhood and worked gently around the tip.
She felt it jerk up with each touch. Gibbs pealed away her blouse and dropped it to one side.
"You are so beautiful Catlin......I want you now......!"