- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't know if anyone watches Ghost Whisperer, but this is a crossover with it
Author's Chapter Notes:
Crossover with Ghost Whisperer I don't know if anyone watched that show, but oh well!
Melinda Gordon walked through the cemetery, the cold wind blowing around her. She stopped when she saw a young woman bent over a tombstone. She walked towards her. "Can I help you?" she said. The woman turned and looked at her. "You can see me?" she said. Melinda nodded. She looked at the tombstone the woman had been looking at moments before. It read:

Caitlin Marie Todd
May 8, 1973- June 19, 2005
We will miss you

Melinda stared at the tombstone. She looked back at the woman.

"Is that you?" Melinda asked. The woman nodded.

"I didn't have to die." she said solemnly. Then, she jerked her head up. "I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you my name. It's Kate." Melinda nodded. Kate sighed. Melinda stepped back and got a good look at her. She was about average height, with shoulder length mahogany hair and brown eyes. She was decidedly pretty. Kate turned around and looked at Melinda.

"Listen, I need you to do something for me. I need you to give someone a message for me." Melinda nodded. Kate pulled out a sheet of paper and wrote down something. She handed it to Melinda. Melinda looked down and read it. On it were two addresses. One was for someone named Tony DiNozzo; the other was for a man named Jethro Gibbs. Kate cleared her throat.

"First of all, tell Tony that I'm sorry that we didn't go after what we knew was there. I'm sorry we missed our chance. It would have been nice. Second, tell Gibbs not to beat himself up over my death. It wasn't his fault. He shouldn't blame himself. I don't blame him either." Melinda looked at Kate and smiled.

"I'll let them know that." she said. Kate nodded and replied,

"I'll be around." she then vanished and Melinda was left alone.
Chapter End Notes:
I don't know if anyone watches Ghost Whisperer, but this is a crossover with it