- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I would like to thanks again Lady Jane. She was the best. I did not write any of the sex scenes she did. I informed her what I would like to happen and she made the boys have a very nice time at it, So all that sex feed back is all her. I would also like to say I do not condone unsafe sex. Tony has a point in this story so I let the boys have there way.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tonys gets sick and it all goes down hill from there.

Dr. Craft had been to the room every day that the boys were there. He was the only person who could enter the room without waking Gibbs, and the ex-Marine wasn’t sure how the man did it. But today was different. Today Gibbs felt the presence of the man when he entered the room.

"Good morning, Special Agent Gibbs."

"Doc, so Tony can go home today?" Gibbs asked quietly, not wanting to wake Tony just yet.

But Tony was stirring anyway, instinctively knowing his lover was awake and wanting to seek him out. But Gibbs didn’t want to wake him. Instead he was petting Tony, running his hand over his head and back, letting him know everything was fine and he should go back to sleep.

"Yes. His blood work is a better, he’s well hydrated and the latest X-Rays show no sign of the pneumonia. I have a feeling that he’s in good hands and won’t be pushing himself in his recovery."

"That is correct. He won’t be alone. I’ll make sure he behaves."

"Good. I also hear congratulations are in order."

Puzzled, Gibbs looked at him.

"The young girl two doors down will be in your custody, I’m told. It was a tragedy about her mother, but I think Ms. Blass was smart leaving the child with Mr. DiNozzo here."

"Yes, and thank you. It is a tragedy, but Jenny is strong, and she’ll come out of this a much better person."

"You talk like you’ve seen death a few times Special-"

"Just Gibbs."

"Okay, Gibbs."

"Yes, Dr. Craft, I have. I saw it in Desert Storm, and I see it on the job almost everyday."

"I’m sorry to hear that. Now, about young Mr. DiNozzo, I’ll leave a few scripts with the charge nurse, and he can leave within the hour if you like."

"I don’t think he will. He’ll want to sit with Jenny and explain what will be going on."

"That’s fine. She’s scheduled to go up to peds sometime this afternoon, so the two of you can sit with her till then."

"Thank you, Doctor." Gibbs got off the bed and shook the man’s hand.

"You’re more then welcome, and you both have a nice and safe life together."

The doctor left. Gibbs had expected to see Beth in the nurse’s station when he looked up, but she wasn’t there. Instead it was a nice, older, very thin black lady. She didn’t look like she could lift more than five pounds. Dr. Craft spoke with her. She nodded, then went into Tony’s room.

"Good morning, Special-"

"Just Gibbs, ma’am."

"Okay, then, Gibbs. How is the young man this morning?"

"Not sure yet. I was about to hit the head, then grab some coffee before waking our Sleeping Beauty."

"Good. The young girl two doors down has been asking for him."

"Thanks."

She left the room, and Gibbs used the bathroom before going to get himself a cup of coffee. He then stopped in Jenny’s room, glad to see her awake.

"Hey there, Sunshine."

"Hi, Jethro."

"What’s with the long face?" he asked, walking in and sitting in the chair next to her bed.

"They said Tony is leaving today."

"Yes, he’s better and can go home. But we’ll stay with you till you go up to the pediatrics ward."

"Is Tony awake?"

"Why don’t I go find out?"

"Thanks," Jenny said, voice wavering, looking for all-the world like she was about to cry.

Gibbs winked at her as he got up and went back to Tony’s room. Once there he found Tony awake and grimacing in pain. Gibbs bit back a smile when he saw the reason for Tony’s expression. The charge nurse was removing the pads for the heart monitor from Tony’s chest, pulling hair out with each one.

"Someone wants to see you," Gibbs said, leaning over and kissing the man he loved.

"She’s awake?"

"Yes."

"Can I see her?"

"Yes. The doctor said you can sit with her till she gets moved upstairs. How about you let this nice lady finish with you, then we can go down to her room."

"What? Finish trying to pull all the hair off my chest?" Tony complained, glaring at the nurse, but his hazel eyes twinkled. "I think she likes smooth chests better. Ouch! Hey, that hurt!" This time the glare was more real.

The nurse smiled sweetly as she finished with the tabs, then removed the IV needle from his hand. Squinting at something on his chest, she reached over and pulled several hairs.

"Hey!" Tony huffed, rubbing his chest where she’d just pulled. "Why’d you do that?"

"I was just removing a piece of glue, young man," she said, winking at Gibbs before she left.

Tony looked at Gibbs. "Good thing you like the hair on my chest, Boss."

Before Gibbs could comment, their breakfast trays arrived.

Gibbs didn’t even look at his tray. "How about we take this down to Jenny’s room and you can eat with her?"

Tony smiled. "Yeah, that sounds good."

Gibbs helped Tony into a wheelchair and put the try on his lap. "You ready?"

"You got it, Boss."

Rolling his eyes, he pushed Tony down the hall to Jenny’s room. When they entered, she was sitting up in bed, her own breakfast tray on the rolling table across the bed in front of her.

"Hey there, peanut, how are you today?" Tony asked, flashing that bright smile he was known for: the smile that made everyone happy.

"Hey, Tony."

"Thought we’d come down and eat together so you can keep me company. Jethro’s getting old, you know, and I need a young, pretty face to look at," he said, leaning forward a bit as if imparting a secret.

Jenny started to smile.

"There’s the smile I want to see. Honey, everything will be okay. We talked to the lawyer, and you should be home with us by Wednesday."

"Yeah, the lady from child services said the same thing. She said this is all just a…for-mal-ity since Mom had it in her will." Jenny was hurting emotionally, both men could see it in her face, but she was remaining strong. "Tony, Jethro, where are we going to live?"

Tony looked up at Gibbs and found him looking back.

"Well, Jethro has a very nice, large house all to himself, and he wants us to move in with him. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"What’s the matter, Jenny?" Gibbs said, moving closer to the girl. He sat in the chair between Jenny and Tony.

"What about school and all my stuff and-" Jenny was starting to lose it.

Gibbs reached out and took Jenny’s hand in his own. "Honey, we’ll worry about that after we get you out of the hospital. Okay?"

"But-"

"No, really, you need to get better. Tony and I can stop over and get a few things from your bedroom for you to change into, and if you want, we can move some of the things over to the my, I mean OUR house." Gibbs had to get used to the use of the pronoun ‘our’ since it was not just ‘his’ anymore.

"Really? You really have a house?"

"Yes, I do. I have a large amount of land with a house on it. We can go hiking in the woods and camping if you want."

"Can we get a dog?"

Gibbs looked at the little girl without even looking at Tony.

"If that’s what you want, then yes, we can get a dog."

"Sounds like fun," Tony said. "I know you always wanted one but the apartment complex doesn’t allow pets."

"They let you in there, DiNozzo." Gibbs shot him a smile.

Tony put his hand over his heart as if he’d been wounded. "Ouch, Boss, that hurt."

"Mom said you and Jethro were together," Jenny said, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

Gibbs started rubbing the top of her hand that he was holding.

"Well, we, well, yeah, we are together," Tony said, not sure how to say this to a ten-year old girl. "Is that okay?"

"Tony, you talked about him every time I was over at your place. I feel like I know him already," Jenny said, smiling through the tears. "M-mom said it was nice to see you so happy before-" Jenny lost the control then.

Gibbs stood up and hugged the little girl. She stiffened at first, but then she melted into the older man’s embrace. Tony put his food tray on the nightstand, then wheeled closer to the bed and stood up. Gibbs frowned at him for trying to stand unaided. Had he not been holding Jenny, he would have taken Tony’s arm to make sure he didn’t fall.

Fully aware of Gibbs’ displeasure, Tony carefully walked around to the other side of the bed and sat on the edge. Reaching out, he wrapped his arms around Jenny and Gibbs both, his own tears falling silently. Monica had been a special woman, and he had liked her a lot. Rather than be disgusted with the idea of him loving another man, she had encouraged him to make the first move. And she hadn’t hesitated to trust him with Jenny.

"So, how about you two try and eat some of the food before it gets cold," Gibbs said as the charge nurse walked in.

"Mr. DiNozzo, I have your discharge papers. All you need to do is sign them. I know you’re not going anyplace, but we need the room for someone else."

"Oh, sure," Tony said, releasing Jenny and Gibbs and signing the papers.

Gibbs pulled away. "I’ll go get our stuff, Tony. You two sit here and talk. And EAT," he admonished before leaving the room.

"He’s cute, Tony."

"Yeah, he is, but he’s a good person, too."

"I’m glad you two finally got together."

"Thanks, honey. Now, let’s eat something before he comes back and frowns at us." Tony lowered his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "He’s really good at frowning."

Jenny giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. Tony smiled and winked before reaching for his tray of food. They had been eating about five minutes when Gibbs came back in with his and Tony’s bags.

"Tony, how about you go in there and get some clothing on. I’m sure the nurses are tired of seeing your chest." Not that Gibbs himself was tired of seeing it. He wanted to touch that broad chest, to run his ringers through the light coating of hair, to kiss every spot of it.

"Are you okay, Jethro?" Jenny asked. "You look kind of funny, like you’re sick or something."

Tony snickered, recognizing the flush on Gibbs’ cheeks.

Jethro snapped out of it. What had he been thinking? Much more along the line his thoughts had been wondering and he would have been hard in no time. That wouldn’t do in front of the little girl

Gibbs cleared his throat. "I’m fine, Jenny, just tired." Scowling at the still snickering Tony, he barked, "Change those clothes NOW, DiNozzo."

"Sure thing, Boss," Tony said, winking at Jenny.

He put his tray on the table again, took his bag and wheeled over to the bathroom. Once there he carefully stood. He hadn’t taken a single step before Gibbs was there, holding his arm and helping him into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him after assuring himself he would be okay.

"So, Jenny, what kind of dog do you want?" he asked, sitting in the chair so that he could see her and the bathroom door as well in case Tony needed help.

"A big one," she said, smiling.

"Well, that narrows it down. How about after we get settled, with you and Tony moved in, we can check out the shelters. If we don’t find anything there we can have our friend Abby find a good place to look. How does that sound?"

Just then Tony walked out of the bathroom in a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, motioning for Gibbs to stay put.

"I met Abby the other day. Mom gave me our key to Tony’s place, and I was taking food to him. I was putting it in the refrigerator when Abby and a guy, I think he said he was Tim, came in. I think Tim thought I was stealing something `cause he pulled a gun on me."

Gibbs’ blue eyes narrowed, and he filed it in the back of his mind to kick McGee’s ass for holding a gun to this kid. Then it hit Gibbs; he was going into protector mode for this little girl, and it was more than just the normal protectiveness he would have of any child. It was different because it was Tony’s right to protect her and it would soon be his right as well.

Trying not to think of this child having a gun pointed at her, Gibbs said, "I’m sure child services called your school to let them know what happened, and they know you won’t be back for a while, but when you are ready to go back, we’ll make sure you get to finish the year at your school. Too much change all at once might be hard on you."

"Thanks, Jethro. I don’t want to leave my friends."

Tony and Gibbs sat with Jenny till about 2:00 PM when the transporter came to take her up to the children’s ward. They all hugged each other, Tony and Jenny almost crying at the separation, but Gibbs told her they would be back tomorrow afternoon and maybe, just maybe, they would be able to sneak in some BK.

Jenny was taken to the pediatrics ward, and Gibbs pushed Tony out of the hospital in a wheelchair. Gibbs had parked back in valet, where Ducky had earlier left his car, after returning from his trip to Baltimore.

"We’ll stop at the drug store and pick up your scripts, then it’s home."

"Home," Tony said with a happy sigh. "That sounds nice."

"Yes, it does."

Gibbs helped Tony into the passenger seat of the car, then went around to the driver’s side. Reaching across the space separating them, Gibbs pulled Tony’s head over to meet his, lips meeting in a kiss of passion, relief and discovery. He didn’t really care who saw them. And he didn’t care who knew about them but at work; they just had to use discretion.

When he parked in the lot of the chain drug store, both men got out.

Gibbs looked across the roof of the car at Tony. "You can stay in the car. I can get whatever you need."

"I know, but I’ve been cooped up in a hospital room, I want to see people who aren’t dressed in scrubs and wearing crepe-soled shoes."

"Just take it easy, okay?" Gibbs warned as he reached Tony’s side.

"Yes, Mom," Tony huffed, ducking, thinking Gibbs was going to hit the back of his head.

But Gibbs just shook his head, wrapping his hand around Tony’s bicep and helping him across the parking lot. Gibbs walked back towards the pharmacist. Tony went in the opposite direction, walking the aisles till he found what he needed.

He had picked up a few things, mostly junk food, when he found the aisle he was looking for. Examining the various tubes and bottles, he finally settled on the warming kind of lube. He looked at the condoms, then decided against them. He knew he and Gibbs were both clean; they had a yearly physical for their job, after all. Knowing they were safe, he went against the norm and decided to go bareback. He wanted to feel Gibbs in him, not a latex barrier.

Looking around to make sure Gibbs wasn’t anywhere near, he went to the front counter and paid. He knew Gibbs would protest when he heard what Tony wanted, but Tony intended to stand firm. This was Leroy Jethro Gibbs he was giving himself to, the person he intended to spend the rest of his life with. They were going to be partners in every way.

Gibbs was standing in line waiting for the scripts to be filled when he noticed a rack of condoms next to the register. He knew he didn’t have any at home, and he knew he wanted Tony. Not tonight since Tony had just gotten out of the hospital, but soon. And he intended to be prepared.

He wanted to be in Tony in a way he’d never wanted another person. But it wasn’t just that. He wanted Tony in him, too. He’d never bottomed before, but he wanted to feel Tony all around and in him. Just the thought was enough to make him half-hard. One corner of his mouth lifted as he reached for the larger box.

He paid for the drugs and the condoms, then met Tony at the front where he was flipping through a movie magazine.

"What did you get?"

Tony shrugged. "Oh, nothing much, just some junk food and stuff."

"Tony, you need to eat more healthy food."

"Got it, Boss. Healthy. I can do that," he said with a smile.

Gibbs stopped at Panera Bread and picked up some soup and fresh bread, then they headed home.

Gibbs’ place stood on about twenty acres of land. Most of it was woods. He would go camping in the summer when he would get a weekend off. Now he hoped Tony would come with him and maybe even Jenny. The house itself was a two-story house with a good-sized front porch.

Tony had been in Gibbs’ house a few times and knew his front door was always unlocked. There was nothing really in the house to steal. That would have to change and not just because of his expensive electronics. No, the main reason would be because Jenny would be coming to live with them.

There were no other houses around for at least a mile, and the woods surrounding his property acted as a natural fence. The paved driveway was long and winding, up through the woods to the house. Gibbs stopped at the bottom of the drive to get his mail, frowning when he found the box empty. It was strange, he thought as he drove up to the house, that he hadn’t gotten even junk mail.

"Boss."

"Yes, Tony," Gibbs said as he parked the car.

"Nothing. It’s just weird, that’s all, me being here to live."

Gibbs smiled and kissed the younger man before he got out of the car. He walked around to help Tony, but Tony was already out of the car, holding the bag of stuff he’d gotten at the drug store and the food from Panera. Gibbs reached in the back for their gym bags and the bag of meds and condoms.

After they walked into the house, Gibbs found his mail on the table in the entryway next to the door. He took off his jacket and hung it next to the door, then toed off his shoes and placed them next to the door. Tony followed suit, hanging his jacket next to Gibbs’ and putting his shoes next to Gibbs’. Gibbs was already in the kitchen, making a pot of coffee.

"Make yourself at home, Tony," Gibbs called back through the house, opening the refrigerator and throwing out the food that had spoiled while he’d been with Tony in the hospital. Tony sat on the couch in the living room, placing the food on the coffee table and the drug store bag on the end table Looking around, he felt weird.

Gibbs walked in and sat on the sofa. This was a new situation for both of them, and neither man knew just what to say or do. Both began to speak at the same time.

"Boss-"

"Tony, I want-"

They laughed nervously, and Gibbs gestured for Tony to continue.

"Jethro," Tony said, turning so that he was looking at Gibbs. "I…don’t really know what to say. This is weird, ya know?"

Gibbs turned as well, till they were facing one another from either end of the sofa. The only light in the room came from the kitchen where the gurgle of the coffee pot could be heard.

"Tony, this is your home now, and I want you to treat it as such. I’ll call the lawyer in the morning and have him put it in your name as well as mine."

Tony blinked in surprise. Looking into Gibbs’ beautiful blue eyes, he saw the desire and love and caring there. But more than that, he saw hunger.

Looking into Tony’s hazel eyes, Gibbs saw the same.

Tony scooted closer to Gibbs, till they were merely a breath apart. Gibbs swallowed heavily, desire flaring to life in him like a flash fire. Tony leaned closer still, intent on tasting that desire. But at the last moment Gibbs pulled back.

"No, Tony, we can’t," he protested huskily.

"Why not?" Tony murmured, staring at the moisture glistening on Gibbs’ mouth where he’d licked his lips.

"You just got out of the hospital. You’re still weak."

"But I’m going to be lying down, Boss," Tony said reasonably.

Gibbs shook his head and closed his eyes against the sight of Tony’s desire-filled gaze. Tony used the moment to lean in closer, slanting his mouth over Gibbs’, licking against the seam in a plea for him to open.

Gibbs’ eyes flew open, but it was too late. Tony was kissing him, tongue teasing him, asking for entrance, hands gripping his shoulders. How was he supposed to deny himself what he wanted most?

With a groan Gibbs wrapped his arms around Tony, pulling him closer, falling back on the couch and pulling the young, hard body on top of his own. Tony laughed into the kiss, and Gibbs used that moment to take control, thrusting his tongue deep into Tony’s mouth, wanting to memorize the taste and texture of the honeyed depths as well as imprint the feel of his own self there.

Tony groaned when Gibbs’ hands slid down his back, working their way under his sweatpants and boxer briefs to palm his ass cheeks. The feel of those work-roughened hands against his backside caused all the blood to drain from his brain and rush straight to his dick. Wanting to get closer still, he rubbed against Gibbs, grinding their erections together.

Gibbs broke away with a gasp. "Good God, Tony, if you don’t stop I’m going to come in my pants. I’ve wanted this, wanted YOU, too long to deal with that kind of stimulation."

"I can fix that," Tony said gutturally, sitting back on Gibbs’ thighs and swiftly pulling his T-shirt over his head, sending it flying through the air to land somewhere on the floor behind the sofa. He didn’t know where it went, and he didn’t care. All that mattered right then was getting naked with the man he loved, the man he’d wanted for so long and never thought he’d have.

Gibbs slid his hands out from under Tony’s pants and around his waist, meeting over the flat stomach and running up and over that chest he’d coveted. Finding the nipples hidden in silky hair, he tweaked them, making them harden and Tony moan and push into the touch.

"Boss!" he hissed.

"You like that, Tony? You like having your nipples twisted and pulled? Bet you’d like my mouth on them, wouldn’t you?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

Smiling wickedly, Gibbs lifted up and licked across one hard nipple, then sucked it into his mouth, teeth nipping at the hard bud. Tony’s eyes closed and his head fell back, mouth open in a silent moan as Gibbs switched from one nipple to the other, treating both to the wonder of his mouth.

"Tony?" Gibbs questioned when the younger man suddenly tore away from him and scrambled off the couch.

"Just getting more comfortable, Boss."

Gibbs smiled when Tony stripped his sweatpants and boxer briefs off in one motion, his cock springing up hard and proud against his stomach, a glistening drop of precum tempting him to taste.

Leaning down, Tony grabbed Gibbs by both arms and yanked him up off the sofa with amazing strength for someone who’d just been released from the hospital. Gibbs was still blinking in shock when Tony grabbed his shirt and pulled, sending buttons flying in every which direction to ping against the wooden floor.

"DiNozzo-"

"I’ll buy you a new one," Tony interrupted, pulling Gibbs close for a fast, hard kiss. "If you don’t want the same thing to happen to your pants, I suggest you take them off."

Gibbs pushed Tony down on the sofa, then reached for his belt. Tony stretched out, spreading his legs. Gibbs swallowed at the blatant invitation, and his hands trembled slightly as he unfastened his pants and pushed them down along with his boxers.

"Damn, Boss, you’re perfect."

Gibbs snorted as he crawled onto the couch, between Tony’s legs. "Try blowing that smoke up someone else’s ass, Tony. I’m nothing but a battle-scarred ex-Marine."

Tony pulled him down, placing his lips over a crescent shaped scar on his right shoulder. "To me you’re perfect, and I love every inch of that battle-scarred body."

"I love you, too, Tony, body, heart and soul."

Tony nipped an ear. "Can we do the mushy stuff later? Right now I want you in me, and I’ve waited too long as it is."

Jethro laughed, pulling back enough to reach for the drug store bag he’d set on the table. At the same time, Tony reached behind him for the bag on the end table. They faced each other, Gibbs holding condoms and Tony holding lube. Both grinned.

"Good thing you went in. I didn’t even think about lube. But at least I remembered the rubbers."

"Won’t need them," Tony said.

"Tony, I’m not going to risk your health."

"Jethro, we’ve both had our yearly physicals. I’m clean, and I’d bet good money you are, too."

"Yes, I am, but that’s not the point."

"No, Jethro, it IS the point." Laying the lube on his chest, Tony reached up with both hands and cupped Gibbs’ face. "I’ve never made love without protection before. Hell, this is the first time I’ve ‘made love’ period. Before it was always just sex. But I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, without any barriers of any kind."

Overwhelmed by the love in Tony’s voice and the intensity in his eyes, all Gibbs could do was lean down for a soul-stealing kiss, carelessly tossing the condoms in the general direction of the coffee table.

Tony broke the kiss just enough to say against Gibbs’ lips, "I don’t want to wait any longer, Boss. I want you in me NOW."

Gibbs sat back on his heels between Tony’s legs. Opening the lube, he slicked up a finger and worked it into Tony, checking the younger man’s face when he heard a quick intake of breath. But what he saw only encouraged him further.

"Oh, yeah, Boss, just like that," Tony said breathlessly.

Gibbs worked in another finger, causing Tony to moan when they hooked just right to hit his prostate. He worked his fingers in and out, scissoring them and stretching Tony for something bigger.

Tony was starting to sweat. "Hurry, Boss. I want you in me."

"I need to stretch you, Tony. I don’t want to hurt you."

But Tony was shaking his head. "The only hurt will be a good hurt. Just do it, already."

"You need to learn patience, DiNozzo."

Tony growled, reaching for the lube and squirting it over his fingers, then grasping Gibbs’ erection and slicking it up. Gibbs hissed at the first touch of Tony’s hand on him. He wasn’t sure which was warmer, the lube or Tony’s skin surrounding his hardness. Tony, yeah, it had to be Tony, he decided. The lube was merely warm, but Tony was hot as fire.

Tony threw one leg over the back of the sofa and put his other foot flat on the floor, opening himself for the hard cock he was guiding in. Gibbs braced himself, one hand on the back of the sofa and the other hand on the cushion next to Tony’s head. He moaned and bit his lip to keep from coming when the velvety head worked its way past Tony’s tight sphincter.

Once he was lodged inside the tight hole, Tony released him, placing both hands on Gibbs’ ass and pulling him in deeper while he bore down, opening himself further for the hard shaft.

When he was fully sheathed, balls resting against Tony’s tight ass, Gibbs had to stop, closing his eyes against the sight of the ecstasy on Tony’s face to keep from coming then and there. This was the closest to outright bliss he knew he’d ever be.

Digging his fingers into Gibbs’ firm ass, Tony said breathlessly, "Move, Boss. I need you to MOVE."

So Gibbs did. He began to thrust, slow at first, then faster, changing the angle with each inward motion. He knew he’d hit the magic spot when Tony let out a strangled cry, his eyes closing, his head arching back.

It made for an awkward angle of attack, but Gibbs leaned down, sucking the skin of Tony’s throat into his mouth, biting down just enough to mark him as his. From the deep rumble in Tony’s chest, he knew the younger man liked it.

Tony reached down with one hand, grasping his own aching hardness and stroking, matching the motions of his hand with the thrusts that pushed him deeper into the sofa cushions.

"Come on, Gibbs, hurry! I’m going to come."

Sweat dripping from his forehead to Tony, Gibbs gritted his teeth and speeded up the motion of his hips, pumping into Tony almost savagely, reveling in the moans, grunts and expletives coming from the younger man’s mouth.

"Jethro!"

"Oh, God, yes, Tony!"

Tony shot his cum between them, the warm stickiness bathing them both. The spasms created by his orgasm sent Gibbs over the edge, Tony’s inner muscles milking him, bringing him to his own mind-blowing orgasm.

"Oh, God, Tony, I don’t know if I can move," Gibbs rasped, sweaty forehead resting against Tony’s own sweat-slick skin.

Eyes closed, Tony smiled, running his hands over Gibbs’ quivering back. "Mmm-hmm, I know what you mean," he mumbled before drifting to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gibbs reluctantly pulled out of Tony. Exhausted, Tony didn’t even awaken. Gibbs shook his head, pretty damned tired himself. Pushing Tony over on his side, he snuggled up against him on the sofa. It was awkward, but he didn’t want to be separated from him just now. He needed to hold him, to feel him against him after what had been the most exhilarating experience of his life.

They slept for a while, snuggled together, hand-knitted afghan thrown over them. Eventually they awakened. Gibbs reheated the soup and bread, and they ate, kissing between bites after the initial hunger for food had been satisfied. Tony protested, but he took the meds Gibbs gave him.

"What do you say we move this upstairs to the bed? It might be ratty as you said, but it’s better than trying to keep from falling off the sofa."

Tony grinned and took the hand held out to him, pulling himself up. "Sounds like a plan, Boss. Wait." Turning back, he grabbed the lube. "I think we might need this."

"We just might at that," Gibbs said, smacking Tony’s ass as the younger man walked by him, heading up the stairs.

Gibbs had every intention of sleeping, but Tony had other plans. Pushing Gibbs back on the bed, he proceeded to kiss and lick every inch of the man, except for the hard shaft straining upwards, quivering with the need for physical stimulation.

"Damn it, DiNozzo, what do you think you’re doing?"

"Just loving you, Boss," Tony said, looking up from between the older man’s thighs where he was lightly nipping the tender skin on the inside.

Gibbs gasped when Tony breathed on his cock without actually touching it. "I think you’re trying to kill me."

"Dying of pleasure wouldn’t be so bad, would it, Boss?"

Gibbs groaned and threw his head back against the pillow when Tony’s tongue flicked into his navel again and again. "Might not be at that, Tony."

Mouth locked around a hard nipple, Tony chuckled, causing Gibbs to catch his breath. Gibbs was so hard he hurt. He wanted Tony to take his cock in his mouth, to lick and suck till he came. He wanted to have Tony jack him off while he sucked his balls. Hell, right now he’d settle for his own hand, but he’d promised Tony not to touch himself, and he would keep that promise, no matter how HARD it was.

Tony continued to kiss, lick and nip, driving Gibbs wild. With his teeth scraping a hard, red nipple, one hand twisting the other nipple and one finger of his other hand twirling around the inside of Gibbs’ ear, Tony reveled in the sounds coming from his victim.

"Oh, God, Tony!" Gibbs cried, hips arching off the bed, cum spurting up in milky threads as he came without ever being touched.

"Mmm, Boss, damn you’re hot," Tony breathed against his skin before licking up the still-warm seed.

"God, Tony, I can’t believe I did that."

Tony crawled up Gibbs body. "I almost came just from touching you and watching you come," Tony whispered before kissing him, letting him taste his own cum.

"I’m glad you didn’t," Gibbs said around the lump that had formed in his throat. "There’s something I want."

"Anything," Tony vowed, breath warm against the sweat-slick skin of Gibbs’ neck.

Gibbs licked dry lips. "What I said in the hospital? I want you inside me."

Shocked, Tony pulled back, looking at Gibbs, seeing the sincerity in those blue eyes. "You’re sure?"

Gibbs nodded. "But I have to tell you, Tony. I…I’ve only ever had one other male lover, and I never bottomed."

Tony blinked, then a sweet smile spread over his face. Leaning down, he kissed Gibbs gently. "You don’t know how honored I am that you’d do this for me."

But Gibbs was shaking his head. "It’s not just for you, Tony. I want this. I want to know what it’s like to truly belong to you."

Tony kissed him again. "I’ll make it good, I promise."

"I know you will. I trust you, Tony."

Tony smiled and began kissing his way down Gibbs’ body, finally taking the softened shaft into his mouth. Both men were surprised when the spent flesh began to stir.

"Damn, Boss, that’s some stamina you’ve got there."

Gibbs laughed. "I’m surprised myself. Must just be you, DiNozzo. You make me feel like a teenager again."

Tony wiggled his brows. "Good. I could get used to this."

All Gibbs could do at that point was gasp because Tony’s mouth had traveled further down south, glancing over his balls and aiming for virgin territory. At the first touch of Tony’s stiffened tongue to his hole he hardened fully, back arching off the bed as he sought more of that stabbing motion.

"God, Tony!"

"Just loosening you up, Boss."

Tony continued to rim him till Gibbs was a quivering mass of need. Reaching to the nightstand with a shaking hand, Tony grabbed the lube. It took three tries to open it, nervous laughter exploding from him, but finally it was open and he had slicked a finger, introducing it to Gibbs’ body.

Gibbs sucked in a breath.

Tony kissed a hipbone. "It’s okay, Jethro. Just bear down, and it’ll be a lot easier on you."

Gibbs did as instructed, eyes widening when a second finger was added, thrusting in and out, scissoring, stretching him in a way he’d never imagined. When Tony added more lube and put in a third finger, Gibbs didn’t think he’d ever speak again. At the fist touch to his prostate, he thought he’d died and been reanimated.

"Oh, God, Tony, I never knew."

Carefully pulling his fingers free, Tony moved up for a kiss. "It only gets better."

Spreading the lube over his aching hardness, Tony bit his lip to keep from coming. Just the THOUGHT of entering Gibbs was enough to push him over the edge.

"You ready, Boss?"

"Yeah, Tony, I am. Make love to me."

"Turn over on your side. It’s easier your first time."

Gibbs turned over with Tony’s help. He didn’t think he was capable of that much without help. Tony kissed the nape of his neck as he pushed his top leg forward, opening him up. One hand grasping his own hardness, he guided his aching cock to Gibbs’ opened virgin hole, pushing in with just the head. He wasn’t sure which one of them gasped the loudest.

Pushing in a bit further, Tony stopped, needing to give both of them time to catch their breath. Holding Gibbs leg, he pushed in further, finally sheathing himself completely. Gibbs’ was breathing erratically, his heart feeling like it was trying to pound its way out of his chest. And Tony wasn’t any better.

Tony began to move once Gibbs had adjusted to the feel of him inside. He knew when he hit the prostate because Gibbs gasped out his name, his muscles tightening. Tony kissed the back of his neck and took hold of his erection, jacking him in time to his thrusts.

"Faster, Tony!"

Tony managed a shaky laugh as he complied. "Just can’t stop issuing orders, can you, Boss?"

Gibbs growled, putting his hand over Tony’s and speeding up the stroking motions. Tony bit his lip, trying to hold off, wanting this to last. He was inside Leroy Jethro Gibbs. He’d gone where no man had gone before, and he fully intended to make sure his lover remembered this the rest of his life.

Lord knew he would.

"Oh, God, Tony! Yes, yes, YES!"

Tony groaned when Gibbs came, his warm cum spraying over their clasped hands, although there wasn’t a lot of it since he’d already come twice. But the contractions around his cock were all he needed to trigger his own orgasm, his warm cum bathing Gibbs internally.

Resting his sweaty forehead against Gibbs sweaty shoulder, Tony said, "Thank you, Jethro. You don’t know what that meant to me."

Gibbs twisted till his mouth could just reach Tony’s. "No, thank YOU, Tony. And I know what it meant, because it meant the same to me. It means I love you, Tony, and I want from you what I’ve never truly wanted from anyone else."

"And what’s that?"

"I want you to be the person I grow old with."

Chapter End Notes:
I would like to thanks again Lady Jane. She was the best. I did not write any of the sex scenes she did. I informed her what I would like to happen and she made the boys have a very nice time at it, So all that sex feed back is all her. I would also like to say I do not condone unsafe sex. Tony has a point in this story so I let the boys have there way.