- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is for Challenge#4 - The Hidden Talents Challenge.Please send me feedback.
Author's Chapter Notes:
He finds something out he didn't know about her.

Her stomach twisted with fear and nervousness. She'd brought him here, not telling. She runs her slender fingers over the rough wood of her table, the candlelight flickering. She'd silently wandered backstage, telling him that she'd had to go to the restroom. Now, in 5 minutes, she'd go out there, and he'd know. Part of her was excited, part of her didn't want to go out there. Only her best friend knew, and she'd swore not to tell. The waitress that had brought her coffee looked at her sympathetically. She sighed and stared into her coffee. She looked anxoiusly at her watch, and realized she had to go. She stood up, her legs shaking, even though she'd rehearsed this a million times. She wandered onstage, and stared out at the audience. She regrets the look of surprise on his face. The music starts up, and she grips the michrophone, her knuckles white. She starts singing, and every minute she's thinking she'll mess up, or something will go wrong. It doesn't. In a flash, it's over, and eveyrone's applauding her. She doesn't care. All she's looking for is him. She feels a hand on her shoulder, and she turns. He smiles warmly at her, and whispers, "You did great." She smiles. She thinks this is a dream, but it's not, and she's standing in front of him. He leans over and softly kisses her. She takes his hand, and they walk offstage, her dress shimmering in the dim candlelight.

THE END

Chapter End Notes:
This is for Challenge#4 - The Hidden Talents Challenge.Please send me feedback.