- Text Size +
The next few days were just like the days before. When in the house Jenny was able to walk away from the men. If they went out she had to hold onto one if not both of their hands. They took her to the pediatrician; the doctor had the folder already from her old doctor and asked about Ducky. Jenny was healthy and seemed not to have any allergies or any other issues that they needed to know about.

Tony had arranged for Monica's funeral. It was small; a few of her friends from the office came as well as all of Gibbs' team. Even Marrow and Palmer came to pay their respects to Gibbs and Tony and the little girl. As expected, Jenny cried through the entire service. She wouldn't leave Tony's lap except when he stood. She didn't want to put a flower on her grave but everyone else did. Tony cried as well, Gibbs holding him against his shoulder for support. Monica had been a dear friend, always there to talk. Jenny almost didn't stop crying that day. She didn't want to sleep alone so the men let her stay with them that night.

The next day Jenny did nothing; she didn't even want to move. But Tony wouldn't let her shut down. He and Gibbs got her up and starting to do things around the house, even if it was something as simple as moving from their bed to the sofa. They just took it in steps. Eventually Gibbs was able to talk her into going downstairs to help him work on the boat. They took her to the new psychiatrist the next day, and that seemed to help a little. The one person who did make Jenny light up was Abby; the girls had already started to form a bond.

The paperwork Gibbs and Tony had drawn up with their lawyers concerning their assets came in and, they signed it and sent it back to the lawyers. Gibbs still couldn't believe it, it was all happening so fast. The lawyer for the adoption called; everything looked good and they should have full legal custody around the second week of December.

Child Services came over for their home inspection. They were impressed by how quickly they had given Jenny her own room and with how large it was. From all appearances they passed the inspection.

The computer they had ordered for Jenny was delivered. They had McGee come over and set it up for the young girl, even connecting her to the internet so she could go online. At Gibbs' request, McGee also set up parental controls so he and Tony could monitor what she was doing on the web and making sure certain sites were blocked completely.

Then they took the whole family to the psychiatrist. They talked to the doctor before even thinking about medication. If anyone needed medication, Tony joked, it would be Gibbs for his anger management. Gibbs merely rolled his eyes. After that first visit they all made appointments separately, then later on together as a family again.

The doctor talked about Jenny going back to school after the first of the year. They would have to work on Jenny getting better about being out of sight or sound of the men. Tony and Gibbs set up a meeting with the principle and Jenny's teacher to just meet them and talk about Jenny and her needs at home and at school since Jenny did tell the men that she was in special classes.

Friday came so fast. They had planned on taking Jenny to see the 1400 showing of the movie. Abby and McGee were going to meet them at the theater. They tried to get Ziva to show up but she was busy and could not make it but was going to hook up with them for dinner and if nothing else she would be at dinner the following week for Thanksgiving.

They were now able to sleep with their door open only a crack and Jenny's open only a crack as well. She was getting able to be out of sight of the men in the house and was a little better about it outside the house.

That morning Gibbs woke up to find Tony's mouth sliding down his hard cock. With a groan he buried his hands in Tony's hair and held on. He gasped Tony's name when one hand came up to cup his balls, rolling them gently while the younger man tried to suck his brains out through his dick.

He groaned when Tony suddenly pulled away, leaving his spit-slick cock standing all alone and hungry in the cool morning air. But then he saw Tony reaching into the nightstand drawer and coming out with a bottle of lube.

Tony kissed Gibbs, hard, putting the bottle in his hand. "Morning, Boss."

"And a damned fine morning it is," Gibbs said, voice still rough from a combination of sleep and lust.

"You up for taking me for a ride?"

Gibbs raised one eyebrow and looked down. "Looks like you made sure of that."

Tony grinned as he climbed out of bed. "Just wanted to give you a good morning kiss."

"Where are you going?"

Tony's only answer was to close the door the rest of the way and turn the lock, causing Gibbs to smile. Crawling back into bed, Tony went on hands and knees, straddling Gibbs, and leaned down for a good-morning kiss that made them both dizzy. Tony gasped into Gibbs' mouth when he felt a lubed finger insinuating itself into his anal pucker.

"Oh, yeah, Boss, just like that," Tony murmured, burying his face in Gibbs' neck when he felt two fingers stretching him.

"If you want to go for a ride, then do it, DiNozzo."

Tony slid back and lubed Gibbs' cock, then lowered himself onto the waiting hardness, eyes rolling back in his head when the broad head first breached the tight ring of muscle. Both men hissed when he slid all the way down.

"Oh, God, Jethro."

"You said it, Tony. Now ride me, take us both on a wild ride."

And Tony did, lifting himself up, then sliding back down, slowly at first, then faster. Gibbs dug one hand into Tony's hip and took Tony's hardness in his other hand, stroking him in time with his thrusts so that they both came together, calling each other's name. Smirking at the dazed look on Tony's face as he collapsed on him, Gibbs lifted his cum-covered hand to his mouth and licked off every drop of Tony's essence.

"You make a damned fine cowboy, DiNozzo."

Tony laughed weakly as he snuggled closer. He was close to drifting off when Gibbs suddenly smacked his ass, causing him to gasp in surprise, his body jerking.

"Don't go to sleep, DiNozzo. We need to get in the shower and get the day started."

Tony groaned. "Do we have to?"

"Yes, we do. If you're good, I'll let you shower with me. I might even let you return the favor."

Tony was out of bed so fast that all Gibbs could do was blink in surprise. He smiled and laughed when Tony grabbed his hand and hauled him out of bed, leading him towards the bathroom. Tony didn't even wait till the water was fully warm before dragging Gibbs into the shower, making Gibbs laugh when Tony yelped as the cool water his hot skin.

"What are you laughing at?" Tony growled, spinning them around so that Gibbs found his back plastered against the wet tile wall.

All Gibbs did was smile and lean in for a kiss that steamed up the shower more quickly than the hot water, tongues dueling and hands skimming over wet, slick skin. Tony was already hard again, the evidence pressing against Gibbs' thigh. The feel of a wet, naked Tony had him hard again as well.

"Damn, DiNozzo, you make me feel like a young stud again."

"I'll take an experienced stud over a young one any day."

"You're just lucky you didn't call me old."

Tony grinned. "Think I'm going to mess up the chance to make love to you? No, sir, not this guy. I'm smarter than that."

"That's good to know," Gibbs murmured before taking Tony's mouth again, his hands sliding over Tony's chest and stomach and around to his back, then down to his ass, cupping the firm cheeks in both hands.

Tony groaned. Before Gibbs knew what was happening, Tony grabbed him and spun him about so that he was face-first against the wall, Tony pressed against his back, hard cock nestled between the cheeks of his ass. Gibbs closed his eyes, and this time he was the one groaning. He was always in control on the job, but here, with Tony, he loved having the younger man be masterful and top him.

"Good move, DiNozzo," he said on a gasp as a soaped finger began working its way into him. "I'll have to watch myself the next time we box if you've learned moves like that."

Tony smiled as he nipped at Gibbs' ear. "Don't plan on using those moves in the boxing ring. Those are reserved for private time."

Gibbs' breath hissed inward as a second finger was added, managing to hit his prostate as he was stretched. "Good to know."

Tony's hands slid up Gibbs' back, then down his arms. Taking the older man's hands, he raised them above his head and wrapped them around the showerhead. "Hang on, Boss."

And Gibbs did, tightening his grip when Tony entered him, water cascading over their bodies, making a wet, slapping noise as they moved together in their dance of passion. When one of Tony's hands came around and wrapped around his hard dick, his eyes rolled back and his head fell back against Tony's shoulder.

Tony used the position to kiss Gibbs as he pumped into him, bringing them both to the point of orgasm. Being in the shower, they didn't worry so much about stifling their cries of completion as they came.

They cleaned themselves, stopping every so often to kiss under the cooling spray. Once they were clean, dry and dressed, they went downstairs, Gibbs a few minutes before Tony. Jenny was already in the living room and had gotten herself a Pop Tart for breakfast.

"Excuse me, young lady, what are you doing?"

"Watching cartoons. I thought it was okay."

"No, you're allowed to watch cartoons, you know that. Just not that stupid one on that channel, Ed something or other. But you're eating in the living room."

"But-"

"No buts. We do not eat in the living room unless it is a special occasion."

"Yes, sir." Jenny got up, picked up her milk and Pop Tart and went into the kitchen, sitting at the table to eat.

"Thank you," Gibbs said.

"You're welcome, Jethro."

"So, are you excited about going to see the movie?"

"Yes, I really am. Abby said she was going to bring her books so we can read them like Tony said."

"What did I say this time, Peanut?" Tony asked, walking into the kitchen without a shirt on, just house pants.

"That we can read the Harry Potter books."

"Yes, that is a great idea. Wish I'd thought of it."

Jenny started laughing as Tony was sipping the coffee that was just handed to him.

"You did, silly."

"I did? That doesn't sound like me, does it, Boss?"

"Nope, you don't get smart ideas."

"Guys, it really was Tony's idea."

"We know, honey. We're just having fun." Tony put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair.

"Stop! I brushed it already."

"Oh, sorry."

Tony stopped ruffling her hair but started tickling her to the point where she started to giggle and shoot milk out her nose. That stopped and everyone started to laugh even harder. Tony got up and cleaned it up, then got himself a Ho Ho.

"Oh, no, you don't," Gibbs barked at him.

"What?"

"You are not eating that junk for breakfast."

"But, Boss, I need the energy," Tony said with a wink.

"Then eat a piece of fruit."

Tony walked over to Gibbs and lightly bit his ear. Gibbs inhaled hard from the sensation.

"Gross," Jenny said.

"What?"

"You just bit Jethro."

"Yup, he tastes good."

"That's gross."

Both men just smiled.

"So, I took a bite of a fruit. You happy?" Saying which he stuffed the Ho Ho in his mouth before Gibbs could say anything but he did get a napkin balled up and thrown at him.

"No, eat real food, please. I will not have the both of you pigging out at the movie theater on popcorn and whatever else they might have there."

Tony got himself a bowl of coca pebbles and started to eat them.

"Boss, when was the last time you went to a movie?"

"Is this a quiz?"

"Nope, just want to know."

"Okay, I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Raiders of The Lost Ark, the first one."

"God, Boss, Abby is right, you so need to get out more."

"I think I'm doing that now, DiNozzo," Gibbs said with a smile for the younger man.

"So, can we get popcorn?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, honey, you can get popcorn."

"Cool." Jenny finished her milk. "May I please be excused?"

"Yes, honey, go and finish watching the cartoon you were watching."

Jenny got up and walked out of the room, hugging Tony on the way out.

"She is too cute," he said fondly.

"Yep, she is. I think today will be a good time for all of us."

"You think she'll let us sit together and we can make out?"

"Tony, you're just a sex-crazed teenager."

"Yep, and you love me for it."

Tony got up after drinking his milk and putting the bowl in the dishwasher, which happened to be next to where Gibbs was standing. Gibbs ran his hand over Tony's ass.

"Yes, I do," he said, running his hand up Tony's back and around his chest, hugging him from behind. Gibbs stood up, kissed the back of Tony's neck and bit at it, not hard but enough to make Tony go hard.

"Tony, Tony, come here!" Jenny yelled.

Tony broke away from Gibbs fast and ran, pants tenting in front of him.

"Look, Tony, I want this for Christmas," Jenny said, pointing to the TV and the toy being advertised; it was some kind of food-making thing.

"That's nice," Tony said, trying to look interested.

Turning, he saw a smirking Gibbs, laughing under his breath about what was had just been broken up. Tony went up and got dressed for real this time.

The family left the house in time to make it to the theater. Gibbs was driving, but since Jenny was in the car, it was like a human. They pulled up and found a spot. Abby and Tim were already in front the local Lowes.

"Here, Boss-man, I got tickets already."

"Thanks, Abs. How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

Gibbs just glared at her.

Abby ignored him. "Jenny, I have the books you wanted there in McGee's car."

"Cool. Can we get them now?"

"How about we get them after the movie, Peanut?"

"Okay, Tony. Can I sit next to Abby?"

"You have to ask her and McGee that," Tony said, shooting McGee a smirk

"Sure you can, honey." Abby took the little girl's hand and they went inside.

Gibbs put his hand on the small of Tony's back when he went through the door, causing Tony to shiver. They got in line for the concessions. When they got up to the counter, Tony ordered the mega combo that gave them two boxes of candy, an extra large popcorn and two drinks. They gave one of the drinks to Abby and Tim and Gibbs and Tony took the other. They ordered a small soda for Jenny.

"Okay, Sunshine, do you have to go to the bathroom?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then, how about you go before the movie."

Jenny looked a little scared.

"I have to go, too," Abby said. "Come on, Jenny, let's go."

Gibbs signed ‘thank you' to her.

"What's that?" Jenny asked about the hand gesture.

"It's called sign language."

"What's it for?"

"Well," Gibbs began, sitting on a bench with Jenny next to him.

Tony and McGee were playing some kind of game, and Abby sat on the other side of Jenny.

"See, some people in this world can't hear, so someone made up a way for them to talk and understand people."

"Can I learn it?"

"Sure you can. If you like Abby or myself can teach you."

"You both know it?"

Abby started to sign what she said. "Yup, I learned it due to family issues."

"Cool."

Gibbs showed Jenny the one sign that was an easy one.

"What's that?"

"It means ‘I love you.'"

Jenny did the same sign back to Gibbs and they hugged. Abby then took her to the bathroom even though she, herself, really didn't have to go.

Gibbs walked over to where Tony and Tim were playing a game. Gibbs walked up behind Tony and placed his hand on his shoulder. It looked like a buddy letting him know he was there but Tony knew better. Gibbs removed it just as fast as he placed it there.

"You two having fun?"

"Yep. Want to play?"

"I have no clue even what this thing is," Gibbs said with a smile as Abby and Jenny walked up to them.

"Okay, boys, time to go in."

"Almost done, Boss," Tony said, then was killed because Gibbs placed his hand on the small of Tony's back and it distracted him so that Tim could kill him.

"No fair. Rematch."

"No time, Tony, let's get in the move theater."

"Tony, look what I can do," Jenny said, making the sign for ‘I love you.'

"What's that, Peanut?"

"Jethro and Abby are teaching me…what do you call it again?"

"Sign language."

"That's cool. Maybe I need to learn this so people will not be talking about me without me knowing. So what's that sign mean?"

"It means I love you."

Tony did it back to the little girl.

"Come on, Tony." Jenny took Tony's hand and was almost dragging him into the theater.

"Okay, honey, where do you want to sit?"

"Up front."

"I don't think so, honey, it will kill our necks," Gibbs said. "How about right here?"

"Okay."

Tony went in first, then Jenny told Gibbs to go, then she went, then Abby and McGee. Abby held Jenny's hand and McGee's. They sat there for a few minutes before the lights went down and the previews started. They'd chosen an early show so it would not be packed, plus it was showing on two screens, so it was an okay crowd.

The previews finished and the movie started. Gibbs was so not enjoying the movie. He'd never read the book and had no clue who anyone was. Jenny started to talk but Gibbs asked her nicely not to talk during a movie, that it was rude to other people. Halfway through the movie Gibbs took Tony's hand and entwined fingers with him, then placed their hands in Gibb's lap. They didn't make a big deal about it, and the mother a few seats down didn't seem to notice.

After the movie they met up with Ziva and had an early dinner. Abby gave Jenny the books as they all said their good-byes and went home. When they got home it was still early, around 6:00 PM, so Tony put in an old black and white movie and they all watched it.

When Gibbs said it was bedtime, Jenny went up and took her shower. When she was done she went up and got dressed, then Gibbs and Tony both went up and Tony started to read Harry Potter to Jenny, making funny voices where they should be. Gibbs didn't really care for the story but liked the time with the family. Tony would play stupid sometimes and make Jenny tell him a word.

After they put Jenny to bed they went back to the living room and cuddled up on the sofa.

"Boss."

"Yes?"

"I think tomorrow we need to sit down with Jenny and have her read to us."

"Okay. Why?"

"Well, remember when she said she was in the special classes?"

"Yes."

"She's a smart girl, and I don't think she needs them."

"Tony, you're not a teacher, you don't know that."

"No, you're right, but let's see anyway. Harry Potter is not the hardest book, and if nothing else it will give her the practice that she needs." Tony kissed Gibbs arm since he was lying in his arms.

"Okay, honey, we'll see."

Gibbs kissed the top of Tony's head, and both men watched the rest of the movie. Tony fell asleep in Gibbs' arms. Gibbs didn't have the heart to wake him, so Gibbs fell asleep sitting up with an armful of Tony.
Chapter End Notes:
thanks to lady jane for all the nice smut in this fic