- Text Size +
The next morning Tony and Jenny looked online for the local shelters. They found three within forty-five minutes of the house. They looked at some of the pictures on the websites while Gibbs was busy making them breakfast. Today they were having omelets and sausage.

After they ate Tony and Jenny cleaned the kitchen and Gibbs picked up around the house. He had not dusted the house in a while, but since he didn't want Tony dusting with his lungs as they were, he did it. He also ran the vacuum over the living room throw rug since he had hardwood floors all throughout the house.

Jenny ran upstairs and got dressed, as did Tony, then the family left. They went to the first place. Jenny had found a dog on the website that she wanted, but they had already adopted it out. She did find another one, but it just wasn't right. Gibbs wanted her to look at the other places just to be sure. Jenny was okay with that since she was not that happy with the one dog.

At the next shelter Jenny found the one, the only dog that she wanted. She didn't care about going to another place.

"Jethro, please, please he is so cute."

"Jenny, what if-"

"No, I want this one."

Tony and Gibbs looked at each other, then at the dog, then at her.

"Okay, if you're sure, then we can get him. What do you want to name him?"

The dog looked just like the dog from Lady and the Tramp, so she said, "Um, how about Tramp?"

"I like that," Tony the movie-buff said. "Okay, let's go up and tell the people and get this done. Okay?"

Jenny stayed with Gibbs and the dog while Tony found someone who let them take the dog into a private room while he filled out the papers and paid for the dog. They gave Jenny a leash and Tramp was put in the back of the car with her. The dog loved the family from the start. He was a good dog. They said he was a stray and that they thought he'd been mistreated by whoever had dumped him.

They stopped at the Home Depot and Gibbs ran inside and got a few things to make a run for the dog. Tony and Jenny stayed in the car with the dog. They drove home and took the dog for a walk and let him do what needed to be done before taking him inside. Then Gibbs stayed home while Tony and Jenny ran to Pet Smart and got a bowl, a collar and dog food. He wasn't a puppy but he wasn't old so that he needed a senior formula.

"Tony, why are you getting that big black collar?"

Tony blushed and said casually, "Oh, just in case the one you picked out for him" - she had gotten him a green nylon one- "doesn't fit."

"Oh, okay."

Tony had gotten it for him and Gibbs but wasn't about to tell her that. Tony smiled. He didn't want to lie but he also didn't think Jenny needed to know about their little kinks. She wouldn't understand anyway. At least he hoped to God she wouldn't understand. Just how much does a ten-year-old girl know anyway?

Jenny also got Tramp a bunch of different kinds of bones and chew things. When they got back Gibbs went outside and strung up the wire between the two trees so they could put him on a chain and let him run around the yard without them having to walk him around. They would have to walk him to the run since they put it off the house a little, but then he would be on his own. Jenny put some food down and the dog waited till she was out of the way.

After eating Jenny was playing with him, throwing the toy and having him bring it back. She wanted to go out, but it was dusting snow outside now, so they wanted to keep her in.

Gibbs had roasted a whole chicken and was trying to show Tony how to make mashed potatoes. It wasn't working out very well. While Tony and Jenny had been gone Gibbs had called Abby to find a place to enroll Tony into cooking classes. Abby also hinted at a few things for Jenny. The big thing was art and crafts stuff. Abby said that Jenny told her she loved to paint and draw. Gibbs got an idea with that. He would have to run back to Home Depot to get some more stuff and then ban everyone from the basement. He was not even going to tell Tony, wanting it to be a surprise for everyone.

After dinner Gibbs ran to Home Depot again. Jenny wanted to go but Gibbs said not this time, that he needed to do a few other things. She wasn't happy, but she was getting a lot better about them going places without her. She just played in her room with Tramp. Tramp knew somehow that he was this little girl's new friend, and he loved it. Tony found a couple of old sheets and put them on the sofa and loveseat to protect them from Tramp lying on the furniture. Tony didn't care about him lying on them and he didn't think Gibbs would have an issue as long as the cover remained on. Jenny was in the living room at one point and Tramp was half on her lap, causing Tony to smile as he answered his cell phone.

"Yes, Boss…Why?…But, Boss, we're watching a movie…Fine, okay, we'll do that. Love you." Tony hung up the cell phone.

"Come on, Jenny. Gibbs needs us to go upstairs till he says we can come down."

"But why?"

"Not sure. Sounds like he's hiding something from us."

"That's not nice."

"Nope, but hey, he might be trying to surprise us, so let's go."

Tony took the little girl up to their room and Jenny helped him fold laundry.

Gibbs was unloading the wood, paint and supplies to make what he was planning for Christmas. After he got it all in the basement he walked up into the master bedroom and found his family tickling each other on the bed. Tramp was on the bed barking at them both and licking their faces.

"This looks like fun. So, who's hungry?"

"Me," Tony said, his face was wet from being licked to death by a dog.

"Be glad I'm not the jealous type, DiNozzo."

"You so are. So what did you get that we can't see?"

"Nothing, and if either of you go into the basement, you're both in trouble."

"Why, Jethro?"

"It's a Christmas present, Sunshine."

"Oh, okay."

"What did you get me, Boss?"

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"Nope, I'm not lying. Now, dinner is ready. Let's go and eat."

The family went down and started eating.

"Okay, one rule with Tramp: no feeding him at the table, and that goes for you, too, Tony," he added right after Tony put a small piece of meat on the floor.

"Okay," they both said.

After they ate dinner Jenny and Tony cleaned up the kitchen again since it was their job. Tony put Tramp on the run for a little while so he could go potty. When it was time for bed Tramp climbed on Jenny's bed and slept with the little girl.

The next week went okay. They heard from the social worker and after the first of the year it looked like the man was going to get supervised visitation rights. They would make sure it was in an open space and with someone Jenny knew, meaning the social worker. The men were not happy but they understood.

Tramp was fitting in well in the house. Jenny would feed him a little in the AM and the PM. They took him to the vet to get a clean pill of health just to be safe, and he was fit as a fiddle. He got in trouble a few times since he loved to find only Tony's shoes and chew on them. The big time was when he found Tony's Italian leather handmade shoes. Tramp got into a lot of trouble, but Gibbs also blamed Tony for leaving the closet door open so the dog could find them.

Gibbs would not let either of the people in the basement. He was building two gifts for Jenny, a small desk and a cabinet for her art supplies. He was going to put it in the study so she would feel more adult being in the adult's room and not in her room. He had built in the small desk places for paints and small holes to place brushes. Gibbs was a wizard with working with wood.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gibbs woke up with Tony's tongue in his mouth and his hand on his cock. Moaning, Gibbs grasped Tony's head and pulled him even closer, his own tongue joining in the game, making Tony groan.

"Good morning to you, too, Boss."

Tony kissed the corners of Gibbs' mouth, then licked his jaw-line, ending at his ear where white teeth nipped the lobe hard enough to cause Gibbs to suck in his breath. His tongue then made a foray into Gibbs' ear, delving and flicking, causing the older man to gasp and shiver. He'd never known ears could be so sensitive, had never before had a tongue stuck in his ear.

"Damn, Tony."

Tony could feel just how much harder the cock in his hand was now and laughed. "I take it you like that, Boss."

Gibbs growled. "Shut up, DiNozzo and put that pretty mouth of yours to work."

Tony drew back. "Pretty mouth?"

Hands on Tony's shoulders, Gibbs flipped them so that he is on top, then leaned down and kissed Tony's mouth. "Your mouth is beautiful, Tony."

"Mmm, if you say so."

Gibbs' lips traveled down to Tony's chin. "Your chin is pretty, too."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Definitely," Gibbs murmured against Tony's throat. "And your neck is pretty, so strong, not too thick."

"Mmm, never thought I had a pretty neck."

"Oh, you do, DiNozzo. Every part of you is pretty. Like these nipples," Gibbs said, taking one in his mouth and sucking, flicking his tongue across the hard nub.

Tony's breath caught when Gibbs' teeth scraped his nipple before moving to the other one, treating it to the same attention.

"And these arms, DiNozzo," Gibbs said, kissing a bicep. "So nicely muscled without being over the top."

Tony was a bit breathless as he said, "That's from years of playing basketball, Boss."

"Even your elbow is pretty."

Tony giggled when lips brushed lightly over his elbow and the inside of it.

Gibbs picked up one of Tony's hands. He kissed the palm, then the tip of each finger. "Your hands are pretty. Do you know how often I used to watch you sketching a scene or typing on your computer and imagine them on me or in me, stretching me to take that monster cock of yours?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I never knew you would come over for me, DiNozzo, grumpy old warhorse that I am. I thought it would never happen. Why do you think I was such a bastard at times?"

"Wish you'd said something sooner. We wasted a lot of time, Boss."

"I know, Tony, but now we have the rest of our lives." Gibbs kissed Tony's navel. "The rest of our lives to worship you, to tell you just how pretty each part of you is."

"And I can tell you everyday just how much and why I love you. Even your being a bastard is lovable to me. I love everything about you, Boss, but mostly I love the way you made me feel loved and wanted, even before I knew you loved me. Even your head slaps gave me a hard-on."

Gibbs grinned before kissing Tony's hipbone, his hair brushing against Tony's erection. He kissed his way down one of Tony's legs, all along the strong thigh, the knee and the muscled calves. "Do you know how many times I used to dream about these pretty legs wrapped around me?"

Tony gasped when Gibbs kissed the bottom of his foot. "I like your dreams, Boss."

Gibbs started at the foot on Tony's other leg and worked his way back up till he was once again faced with Tony's hardness. "And this," he said, kissing the rosy tip with its drop of precum, "is a very pretty cock, DiNozzo. Very pretty indeed," he said, running his lips down the hard shaft.

"Glad you approve," Tony managed in a strangled voice.

Gibbs moved back up Tony's body. "But nothing," he said, "is as pretty as this. You have, without a doubt, the prettiest mouth I've ever seen, and I love the things you do with it."

Pushed almost beyond his endurance, Tony put his mouth to work, tangling one hand in Gibbs' hair and pulling him down for a deep, hard, wet kiss. Gibbs groaned into Tony's mouth, loving how Tony was so masterful in the bedroom. He gasped when he once again found himself on his back, Tony on top.

"Fuck me, Tony."

"No, Boss, I'm going to make love to you."

"No, Tony, not this time. I want you to fuck me hard. Don't even take time to stretch me. I want you to claim me."

Tony shuddered, resting his forehead against Gibbs'. "Oh, God, Boss."

Gibbs reached for the nightstand drawer without looking, opening it and pulling out a bottle of lube. He squirted some into his hand and slicked up Tony's cock. "Now, Tony, do it now."

"I don't want to hurt you," Tony said, but the mere thought of taking Gibbs that way was almost more than he could handle.

Gibbs took Tony's face in his hands and looked him in the eye. "You won't hurt me, Tony. I WANT this, want you taking me as if you can't help yourself."

Tony laughed shakily. "You have no idea how close that is to the truth."

"Then do it, DiNozzo," Gibbs said, planting his feet on the bed and tilting his hips up in an invitation.

Tony growled and clasped Gibbs' hips, bringing the head of his cock to Gibbs' hole. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, damn it, just do it. Make me yours, Tony. Claim me the way no one else ever has or ever will."

Tony groaned and pushed in. Gibbs' teeth clamped down on Tony's shoulder when he first felt the burn and pain of being penetrated without preparation. He wanted to cry out in a combination of pain and ecstasy, but he didn't want to risk Jenny overhearing.

Tony hissed, his hips jerking in response at the bite. He was pretty sure Gibbs had drawn blood. But if he had, so what? He'd let it scar and proudly wear Gibbs' mark.

Gibbs' fingers dug into Tony's buttocks, urging him to start moving. "Fuck me, Tony, fuck me hard and fast."

Tony began moving, doing what Gibbs' wanted, but he said, "I'll fuck you hard and fast, but it will be filled with love."

And Tony proceeded to do just that, thrusting deeply into Gibbs, brushing his prostate with each stroke. Even better than the actual fucking to Tony was the reasoning behind what Gibbs wanted. Gibbs wanted to claim and be claimed, and Tony wanted the same.

Gibbs' teeth were gritted against he urge to cry out happily. His fingers continued digging into Tony's buttocks, loving the way they flexed with each in and out stroke. This was something he'd wanted, but he hadn't realized just how much he'd needed it. He was the one always in charge and in control, but here he was more than happy to give up control to Tony, to let him lead the way. Here it wasn't necessary to always be the one in control.

Gibbs came before Tony, his cock spewing his warm cum between them without ever being touched. Tony groaned when the warmth splashed against him and Gibbs' inner muscles clenched around his cock. Throwing his head back, cords standing out in his neck, he followed Gibbs over, hips jerking in short, rapid thrusts as he came.

Gibbs fingers buried themselves in Tony's hair as he pulled him down for a hot, searing kiss that spoke of his love and need. "Thank you, Tony, that was just what I needed."

Tony's forehead rested against Gibbs'. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, Tony, you didn't."

"Good, `cause I never want to hurt you."

Gibbs stroked Tony's back. "You couldn't hurt me, Tony. You don't have it in you."

Tony kissed Gibbs' sweaty temple as he pulled out. Gibbs hissed when the head pulled out, worrying Tony because it seemed it was more pain than just discomfort.

"I need to check you, Boss."

"Check me for what?"

"To make sure I didn't make you tear," Tony whispered fearfully.

Gibbs smiled. "You didn't, Tony, but if it will make you feel better, go ahead."

Tony smiled and kissed Gibbs as one finger entered him, searching for any signs of a tear. It was a bit weird, feeling more like an exam, but Gibbs allowed it if only to put Tony at ease.

Finding nothing out of the ordinary, Tony pulled his finger free and smiled, this time a real smile, one that lit up his face as if the sun was shining on it. Gibbs smiled in return, stroking one hand down the side of Tony's face.

Nuzzling into the caress, Tony said, "Love you, Boss."

"I love you, too, Tony."

They lay there for a few minutes more before either was able to move. Eventually they got up and showered, washing each other but not in any way sexual. After they dried themselves, Tony insisted on rubbing a soothing salve inside Gibbs, even though he hadn't been torn. Gibbs just shook his head at Tony's pampering and bent over for the application.

Gibbs went down to make breakfast while Tony went up and woke up Jenny. They had plans to leave the house around 9:00 AM to go to the tree farm. It was an all day event so they wanted to spend the day together.

After Jenny was dressed she came down and they all ate. The rule about feeding Tramp hadn't lasted long since by now even Gibbs was feeding the dog at the table. Gibbs at least waited till he was done eating, then would put his plate on the floor to let him lick it clean.

Gibbs grabbed the saw for the tree and some rope from the shed. They all piled into the SUV and headed out.

After driving for about an hour, "Are we almost there? I have to go to the bathroom."

"We should be almost there, Peanut."

"Can you hold it a little longer?"

"Yes, Jethro."

"Okay. Look, I think this is the place."

They found a pull off and a gatehouse. On the sign it said Rainbow Forrest. Tony smiled; he got it. Gibbs was not so much on the pick up. They stopped at the gatehouse.

"Hello and welcome to the Rainbow Forrest. How can we help you today?"

"Well, a friend said we can come here and get a Christmas tree."

"Oh, yes sir."

The man was so flaming gay it was unreal, causing Tony to roll his eyes. Gibbs noticed the man looking at the carload of people and smiling.

"Yes, you can. It is $45.00 for the day, and you can cut down your very own tree. This year we're working in the north field. The hayrides happen all day, and at the bonfire you can make S'mores. I think tonight's dinner is BBQ Chicken."

"Oh, didn't know dinner was included," Gibbs told the man.

"Oh, yes," the man said, even having the stereotypical lisp.

Gibbs fished out his wallet and paid the man. The man gave the car a rainbow parking sticker. Tony was by now almost laughing that Abby would find a place like this for them. They got directions and followed the signs to the north field. Tony was still smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"What are you smiling about, DiNozzo?"

"Um, Boss, you know what this place is, right?"

"Yes, it's a tree farm."

"Okay, just making sure."

"What aren't you telling me, Tony?"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough."

They found the north field and parked the car. Tony saw all different kind of cars and even a few of them had rainbow stickers on the bumpers. They parked the car and Gibbs left the saw in the car for now. The man at the gatehouse said they'd find the tree they want and put a ribbon on it and then find the person who would cut it down and load it on the car for them while they were enjoying the other activities. They got out of the car and Gibbs noticed it now. Men were holding other men's hands. It hit Gibbs like a ton of bricks.

"Um, Tony."

"Yes, Boss?"

Gibbs walked over, put his arms around his lover and kissed him. Tony pulled away quickly.

"Not in public."

"Tony, this place is safe."

Tony knew that, but he still felt uncomfortable. Lord knew he wasn't homophobic, but he had never been in a place in public that he could show his love for another man, especially an ex-Marine who worked for NCIS.

"Abby is one smart cookie," Tony said, finally able to relax into Gibbs' embrace when he realized no one was paying any attention to them.

"Maybe I should give her a raise."

"Maybe you should. With Morrow back it might just go through."

Gibbs smiled and pulled Tony closer, leaning in for a very thorough kiss.

Jenny walked in between the men. "Come on, guys, break it up. I thought we were here to get a tree not to play kissy-face."

Tony and Gibbs both laughed as they broke apart. Each took one of her hands. It was then that they noticed that not only did the place cater to gays but more specifically to families of gay people. It seemed that everywhere men and women holding their lover's hands while their kids were running around.

There was a large log house where they had tables and food stands set up inside. A large cooker and smoker were going out back, and they could see a tractor hooked up to a wagon with hay in the back. People were getting off the ride. Jenny asked if they were going to do that. After receiving an answer in the affirmative, she went to the bathroom.

"Can we go on the hayride now?" she asked when she came back.

"How about we find a tree first, honey?"

"Please."

"It will be there all day, Peanut. Jethro's right, let's get our tree, then we can have fun."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Okay."

Jenny frowned and was pouting, arms crossed over her chest while both the men walked around the lot. It was huge. Looking around, Tony noticed something. He stopped and did a double take.

"Um, Boss, is that Matthews?" Tony pointed at a guy with another guy and a boy about the age of fifteen or so.

Gibbs looked but didn't see anyone. "I don't see anyone."

The man had ducked out of the way when he'd been spotted by Tony. "Boss, I swear I just saw Agent Matthews."

"Tony he is the a-" Gibbs stopped and looked at Jenny; what he had been about to say wasn't nice, and he didn't want to say it any longer.

"I know he is a prick and gave me a hard time, but I know what I saw, Boss."

"Whatever. Let's find a tree."

Gibbs found one and was showing them when Tony thought he saw the guy again.

"How about this one?"

"No, Boss, there's a hole right here," Tony said, pointing to a bare spot in the tree.

"Okay, I didn't see it right away."

Jenny then found a large tree, one too tall and too large for the living room. Then Tony found one that was too small for Jenny's liking. After walking around for a while they finally found the right tree. It was just the perfect size and shape. They planned on putting the tree in the front window, moving the loveseat over a little more so it would work great.

They let Jenny tie the deep purple ribbon on the tree. Tony went and found the guy to cut it down. The ribbon had a bar code on it so they could scan it and match it to the right car with the license plate. The man at the gatehouse had taken all the info down. They got a ride back to the main area and Gibbs now saw Matthews.

"You're right, Tony, that is him."

"Told you, Boss."

"Yes, Tony, you did."

"I guess we're not the only ones in the office. He is such a-"

Tony got a Gibbs-slap to the back of the head.

"Ouch! What was that for this time?"

"Language."

"I didn't even say it."

"You were going to, Tony," Jenny added, knowing what Gibbs was going to say.

"Not you, too." Tony looked at his daughter.

"Can we do the ride now?" Jenny asked since they were loading up the next one.

"Sure, honey, let's go," Gibbs said.

They loaded up, Tony was still a bit uncomfortable in this place, especially now that they'd seen someone they knew. There were so many people around and so open. He wasn't an open person in public, just the opposite. He couldn't believe Gibbs would be so open.

Noticing the way Tony was looking around and the way his hand twitched in his where he held it, Gibbs sighed. "Tony, what is it? Are you ashamed of me or what we have?"

Tony's head whipped around, his eyes wide. "No!"

"Then what's wrong?"

Tony shrugged. "I'm not ashamed, Boss. I've just never been one for PDAs and I can't believe you are."

Gibbs smiled crookedly. "Never was before, DiNozzo, but now I figure what the hell. I'm too old and tired to play games. I am what I am, and if others have a problem with that, then that's what it is, their problem."

"Didn't know you were a fan of Popeye, Boss."

"Who?"

"Never mind." Tony chuckled, saying under his breath, "I am what I am."

Gibbs smirked, knowing exactly who Popeye was but not wanting to ruin his image of knowing no pop culture.

Tony smiled, realizing Gibbs was right. If someone had a problem it was their problem not his. With that thought in mind, he snuggled up next to Gibbs, Jenny sitting between his legs and talking to the kid next to them.

Tony took Gibbs' hand again and held it during the hour-long ride. They went up into the other lots that were not being used that year. Someone was talking about the history of the land and how there was a battle during the Civil War. They found the original house that was on the land of the owner's family.

After the hayride Jenny went and was playing with a few of the kids. Gibbs and Tony sat on the edge of the playground where the kids were playing. It was funny how the cold didn't affect the kids but the parents were cold. Tony had gotten some coffee for them both and hot chocolate for Jenny. She came over, took a few sips, then went over and played some more.

"So, you think he'll talk?"

"Who, DiNozzo?"

"Matthews."

"Why? He has just as much to lose."

"No, he doesn't. His man is not a coworker."

"True, but what is he going to say? Yes, when I was cutting down a tree at a gay tree farm with my gay lover, I saw DiNozzo and Gibbs. Plus, who cares. Morrow knows, as does the SecNav, who I'm sure is a little pissed since I'm still in the reserves but is going to stay quiet about it."

"True, I keep forgetting that."

"Tony, I love you, and I'm not ashamed of this relationship."

Gibbs moved closer and planted a kiss on him. He pulled back shortly but the kiss was long enough that Tony got all warm without taking a sip of coffee.

At dinnertime everyone was in the large house. They could see that the fire that had been being built all day was now starting to be lit. All the people ate in the cafeteria-style large room with tables that ran the whole length of the room. Jenny wanted to eat with her new friends and Tony and Gibbs let her. The kids all had their one little spot, and all the parents were sitting together and talking, passing along tips on raising kids in same sex couples since some of them had older kids and more experience.

After the meal people filed out and started gathering around the bonfire. There were a lot of little fires where S'mores were being made. Gibbs sat on the log they'd set out for sitting and Tony sat in between his legs on the ground. Gibbs was running his hand over and over through Tony's hair. Jenny was over with her friend a few feet away. The kids got in trouble once for running around the fire from each of their own parents, and then Jenny, Tony and Gibbs moved to a smaller fire and made the S'mores. The area was very warm.

By now it was late into the night. About 8:00 PM they all left. Tramp had been home alone, and they needed to get home and get some sleep because tomorrow was gong to be busy. Abby, Tim and Ziva were coming over to help decorate the house and tree. Tony drove home holding Gibbs hand the whole way home, Jenny passed out in the back.

When they got home Tony put Jenny to bed. Gibbs cleaned up the trash mess in the kitchen from Tramp finding the receptacle and let him out for a little while. Tony came down and Tramp ran up to the little girl's bed. As was his habit, he slept with her in the bed during the night.

Tony walked into the master bedroom and flopped on the bed, fully clothed, and passed out on top of the covers. Gibbs walked in after untying the tree and found his lover like that. He removed Tony's shoes and got him awake enough to get him under the covers. Gibbs got undressed and climbed into bed. Tony was still sleeping but subconsciously knew he was there and moved over, using Gibbs as a pillow.

Gibbs smiled, put his arm around Tony and pulled him closer still, kissing the top of his head before snuggling down into the bed for some much-needed sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading