- Text Size +
The boys had picked up the tree on the ninth of December. That Saturday the team came over to help decorate the tree and the house. Everyone also helped bake cookies all day long, with Gibbs spending most of the day in the kitchen. They ordered takeout for dinner because after the long day of baking Gibbs didn't want to cook. Ducky and Gerald came over and helped as well. Gibbs took Abby and the team into the basement and showed them what he had made for Jenny. They all loved it. Tony and Jenny were jealous that they got to see whatever it was Gibbs was hiding from them.

That Sunday Abby and Ziva came over and watched Jenny, having a girls' day of beauty in the house. Abby loved hanging out with Jenny and making her a girly girl, everything that Abby wasn't. Abby and Ziva also helped Jenny with her shirt for Gibbs.

Tony and Gibbs went out and shopped for Christmas. Tony went overboard with shopping, and he and Gibbs by the end of the trip were not talking. Gibbs had gotten mad that Tony was buying way too much, and Tony just didn't get it. Tony had gotten Jenny a bunch of toys, a lot of Barbie dolls, a few games for the new Playstation she was getting for her room and a bunch of clothing. Yes it was from both of them, but still...

Gibbs helped pick out some of the toys and clothing but the electronic stuff he let Tony pick. So instead of continuing to argue, they just decided to quit talking, even once they were back home. They put Jenny to bed, and Tony was about to walk out and sleep in the spare room since he didn't think Gibbs wanted him in the bed.

Gibbs didn't let him out of the bedroom when he tried to leave. Gibbs verbally knocked it into Tony that he didn't need to spoil the little girl to get her to love him or to prove something. Gibbs understood Tony's childhood sucked, but Jenny's was already different, and yes they had the custody battle looming over their heads, but Gibbs trusted his gut and Tony had to as well.

They made love that night.

The following week Tony and Gibbs enrolled Jenny in the local school. They met with the principal and the person who would be her teacher. She would be put in a normal class, but she did have one hour of help a day for her dyslexia. Tony was happy about this. It was not even a special-ed class, it was more like a tutor.

They also signed her up for an after school program for help with her studies. This was also good since they might not be on time to pick her up from school because of their jobs. She would be getting home from school at about 4:30 or so. They got done with work at 5:00 on a normal day, but if it was slow they could bail out a little early or one or the others could take a turn. But there would be times when a case made them run late. For safety's sake they put McGee, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, Morrow, Palmer and Gerald down for people who could pick her up from school since if they got a case she would be picked up from school and taken to the lab to stay with Abby.

Tramp still would only chew on Tony's shoes. Tony did learn to not leave the good loafers he still had around the house and only in his closet, with the door closed. One night Gibbs left them home and he went shopping for Tony for the holidays; Tony did the same thing the next night, and came home with lots of bags. Gibbs didn't have as many bags. Tony put his stuff in the spare room, and Gibbs hid his stuff in the study closet. It was killing Tony, knowing there was stuff in the house for him. Gibbs didn't care.

Gibbs made the plans for Tony to start his cooking lessons on the weekend since they normally had off on the weekend. They did have one weekend a month that they were on call.

January second was still a court date, even if it was not the one they wanted. It was also Jenny's first day of school. They had talked about not letting her go and bringing her to the courthouse, but the shrink said it might be better if she went to school as if it was a normal day, so they called the social worker and found out that she did not need to come to that hearing, so they were letting her go to school.

They talked to Morrow about returning the following Monday. The rest of the team would start on the second and just work on paperwork that had been piling up since they'd left. Morrow was just happy to have his best team back. He had been scared that both Tony and or Jethro would not return to work and be a stay at home dad.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

December fifteenth was the day for Toys for Tots. Jethro and Tony got into a yelling match the night before. Gibbs wanted Tony to come, but Tony wouldn't go and risk Gibbs outing himself. Gibbs said he was only in the reserves, but Tony told him he'd never truly be out of the Marines.

That morning Gibbs woke up at 0500 and went for a short run. He had laid his uniform out in the spare room the night before. When he got back he knew what he had to do but it hurt a lot. He ran upstairs, showered and dressed.

"You look nice in that uniform, Jethro."

"Thanks, Sunshine."

"Are you mad at Tony?"

"No, honey. Why?"

"I heard you both yelling last night."

The one big rule Tony and Gibbs had was never to fight in front of Jenny. It pained Gibbs to know she'd heard them yelling.

"Well, we had a disagreement."

"Why?"

"I wanted him to come with us today, but he won't come."

"Why?"

"Well, see, remember when we talked about how some people don't understand when two men love each other?"

"Yes."

"Well, in the military you are not allowed to love the same sex and cannot be in the military if you do. If they find out you can get kicked out."

"So you're lying."

"Um." Gibbs didn't know how to tell the little girl, but she was right, he was lying. "Yes, I am, but not for much longer."

"So Tony's mad at you for lying."

"No, honey," Gibbs said, putting his bowl in the dishwasher, "he is mad at me for not lying."

"You mean Tony wants you to lie? I thought lies are bad."

"They are, honey, but Tony doesn't want me to get hurt."

"I don't get it."

Gibbs kissed the girl's head and took her bowl and also put it in the dishwasher with his.

"I hope you never have to, honey. Now, let's get moving."

Gibbs was in his dress blues. Anytime Jenny was with them they took the SUV. They drove to where they had to go, and they helped handing out toys. Jenny was a hit with all of Gibbs' fellow Marines. A few people asked and all he said was that something had happened to her mom and he was adopting her. They all congratulated him on her and how grown up she was. Jenny did talk about Tony a few times, but most people didn't pay attention, and if they did, they could care less. This was Gunny, after all.

They spent the whole day at the shelter. The news crews were there showcasing the handing out of the toys. They showed Jenny handing out the toys and playing with some of the less fortunate children. Gibbs tried calling Tony a few times, each time leaving a voicemail since Tony wasn't picking up. Gibbs had a heart to heart with his CO that day.

After the handing out of toys, the whole company went out for dinner at Applebees, where they all ate and hung out. Again Gibbs tried to call Tony and let him know or invite him, but again Tony wasn't answering his phone. Gibbs was more pissed than worried.

When they got home Jenny was passed out in the car, and it was well after 10:00 PM. Gibbs carried her up to her room, got her dressed and put in the bed. When he'd passed their room Tramp had looked up at them and followed them to Jenny's room. After putting Jenny to bed Gibbs went to his and Tony's room and found Tony's cell phone open on the bed and salt stains on the pillowcase under Tony's head. Gibbs just looked at his younger lover, a tear falling from his eye. He'd just given up his life's work for this man, but he did not regret it.

Gibbs walked over to Tony's side of the bed and brushed back the hair on his head with his gloved hand. Tony stirred a little.

"Hey, honey," Gibbs whispered.

"Um." Tony looked up at the fully dressed Marine in front of him, hazel eyes full of hurt.

"Shhhh." Gibbs put his finger to Tony's lips when he was about to speak. Gibbs took off his gloves. "Tony, I want to say something before you talk, okay?"

Tony could see hurt in Gibbs' eyes as well.

"I want you to know that I retired as a Marine today."

If possible, Tony now had even more hurt in his eyes.

"I will not live a lie, and if I can't have you at things as my partner, then I can't be in that position any longer. You and Jenny are my life now."

"Boss."

"No, it's done. I talked to my CO today and told him the truth. He understood and accepted my retirement."

"I never-"

"No, you never wanted me to, but I did it because I love you with all my heart, and Jenny was right. I'm not going to lie about myself to anyone, not anymore."

Gibbs leaned in and kissed the dry lips of his lover. No one's tongue tried to invade, but it was a kiss filled with just as much passion as ever. Gibbs then got up and slowly started to undress, Tony taking in the sight of his lover taking off the uniform for the last time. Both men were crying by the end. Gibbs climbed into bed naked and leaned over to give Tony a kiss.

"No." Tony stopped him.

"What?"

"I just want you to hold me. I need to be held."

Gibbs smiled and still kissed the man. Tony fell into the kiss, then Gibbs held his lover tight, petting Tony's chest. Gibbs then fell on his back, Tony's head lying on top of Gibbs' chest. Both men fell asleep like that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gibbs was the first to wake up Christmas morning. They had to get up early since the team would be there about 9:00 and then off to the shelter to help out round 11:00. He didn't go for a run but he went down and poured a cup of coffee. Tramp met him at the kitchen door, needing to go out. Sipping his coffee, Gibbs opened the door and let the dog out. That night it had snowed a few inches, so it was a white Christmas after all.

Both he and Tony had put all the gifts under the tree after they were wrapped. Tony needed lessons on how to wrap the gifts. Gibbs' were perfect. Tony had just thrown it all together. Abby had helped Jenny with her wrapping of Tony and Gibbs' presents. Gibbs helped her with the rest of the presents for her extended family.

Gibbs didn't let Tramp stay out too long. He put the arts and crafts desk and the supplies in the cabinet in the study with a big bow on it. He was very happy about how it came out, and he hoped Jenny would love it as well. When he was letting Tramp in, the dog took off up the stairs to see his little girl, wet from the snow. Gibbs tried to stop him but didn't manage to do it. About five minutes later he heard the dog coming back down with a little girl following. Like every other morning she feed him first thing, then she walked over and hugged Gibbs.

"Merry Christmas, Jethro."

"And a Merry Christmas to you, Sunshine. It snowed last night, so if you get a sled from Santa, we can use it later," Gibbs said, winking at her.

He knew there was one in the back behind the tree because he had gotten it for her. The bike Tony had gotten was out in the basement already, put together as well.

"When's Tony getting up?"

"How about we go up and jump on the bed and wake him up."

A wicked smiled crossed Jenny's face. They both went up the stairs and saw that Tony was lying sideways, half on the bed and half off. Tramp jumped up on the bed first, then Jenny and Gibbs sneaked onto the bed and they both started to tickle him. Tony woke up fast and was no match for the licks on the face from the cold wet dog and his lover and daughter tickling him without mercy. After a moment Tony couldn't breathe, and Gibbs stopped and had Jenny stop.

"That-" Tony panted a little more, trying to breathe "-not funny."

"Yes, it was, Tony," Jenny said with a smile.

Still breathing heavily, Tony said, "Merry Christmas, Peanut." He kissed her check and gave her a hug.

"Merry Christmas, Tony, now let's open the presents," Jenny said too eagerly.

"I think we should eat breakfast first," Tony said with a smile, breathing more normally now.

"No," Jenny said with a pout on her face.

Gibbs was shocked by what he heard, then Tony looked at him and Gibbs could see it in his eyes, he was pulling Jenny's leg.

"Yeah, I agree with you, Tony, let's eat first."

"No, no, no." Jenny was truly pouting now.

Tony got up and scooped her up. "Got you."

Tony tickled her, and they all went down the stairs and into the living room. Jenny's eyes grew bigger because there was more under the tree than when she went to bed.

Tony and Gibbs smiled at the little girl's reaction. Gibbs still thought Tony had gone overboard, but he'd gotten over it. Tony and Gibbs sat on the sofa, watching her, Tony almost lying on Gibbs. Jenny sat on the floor, handing out the gifts, still looking at all the gifts. Suddenly she stood up and ran out of the room. Both men could hear her crying as she ran up to her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

Tony and Gibbs sat up and looked at each other, then at the path the little girl had just run, a dog not far behind her. But he hadn't been fast enough, and Tramp was left scratching at the door, whining to be let in.

"What just happened?"

"I have no clue, Boss."

Both men walked up to her room and knocked on the door.

"Go away," was her muffled response.

"Honey, can we please come in?"

"Go away."

"Boss."

"I know, Tony, but we did say in case of emergency we would walk in on her."

Gibbs opened the door. They walked in, the dog pushing past them. They walked up the stairs to the open door and found Jenny lying on her bed, curled up and crying. Tony went to one side of the bed and Gibbs to the other, both sitting on the edge.

"What's the matter, honey?"

"Nothing. Leave me alone, please."

Tony was stroking her hair and Gibbs was holding her hand.

"Honey, you can talk to us."

"No, leave, just leave," Jenny said into her pillow.

"Jenny, we want to help you."

"Then just leave me alone."

Gibbs and Tony were at a loss as to what to do. This was out of nowhere and completely unexpected.

"I just want to be alone, please." Jenny was clutching the teddy bear Gibbs had given her in her other hand, the one that wasn't being held by Gibbs.

"Okay, Peanut, we'll be downstairs if you need us."

Tony got up and took Gibbs' hand and they left the room. When they got to the bottom of the stairs they shut the door once again.

"What's the matter with her, Boss?"

"Honey, I have no clue."

Gibbs kissed the man. They walked into the living room and just sat there, wondering what had gone wrong. After a while there was a knock on their door. Gibbs got up and opened the door to Abby, Tim and Ziva. Abby was in a Santa outfit.

"Hey, Boss-man, what's wrong?" Abby asked, seeing the angst in his face. Skipping into the living room, she saw Tony's red, bloodshot eyes and knew he'd been crying.

"Happy Chanukah, Ziva."

"Thanks, Gibbs."

They all come in, and Gibbs shut the door.

‘Tony, what's the matter?" Tim asked as he and Abby sat on the loveseat.

"Where's Jenny?" Ziva asked, seeing that all the gifts were still unopened.

"Upstairs," Gibbs said, walking back in and sitting next to his almost-crying lover again.

"Why? What happened?"

"Abby, we have no clue. She came down and sat on the floor, then started crying and ran to her room and asked us to leave," Tony said in confusion, beginning to lose it again.

Gibbs pulled him closer, holding him tighter.

Abby just got up and walked up the stairs.

She knocked on the door and heard Jenny's muffled words telling her to go away. Abby ignored it and walked into the room. She walked in to the inner room of the little girl's bedroom, seeing her lying on the bed, holding onto a teddy bear and a dog. Tramp looked at the new person and then laid his head back on the little girl as if he shared her sadness.

"Hey, half-pint, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just go away."

"Nope, that's not working with me."

"Abby, please just go away."

Abby sat on the bed. " That's not going to happen. You can yell, kick and scream, but there is no way you can make me leave."

Jenny got up and was about to walk out of the room but Abby took hold of her arm and pulled her into a hug. Jenny tried to get away, but Abby was bigger and stronger. Jenny relented, fell into Abby's arms and started bawling again. Abby stroked her head and rocked the little girl.

"I miss her so much, Abby," Jenny whispered.

So that was it. Jenny missed her mother. "I know, honey, you're allowed to miss her."

"I don't want to hurt Tony or Jethro."

"Oh, honey, missing your mom is not hurting them. Pushing them away is hurting them even more. They're so worried about you."

"Abby, Mom could never give me all the things they can."

"Oh, honey." Abby was still stroking her hair and rocking the sobbing little girl, wishing she knew how to take away her guilt.

"I want my mom back, Abby."

"I know, honey, I know, but you know she's in a better place now, where she is always watching over you." She continued rocking the little girl.

"Abby, I love them both so much, they're the best, but I want my mom back everyday."

"Oh, honey, miss your mom. If you didn't, then we'd all be worried about you. This time of year is the hardest. Your birthday, Christmas, everything is new to you and now you have two new and great men looking after you and trying to raise you. They're not trying to take your mom's place in your life. They just want to love you and keep you safe and happy."

"Abby, make the pain stop."

Abby didn't know what to do. "Honey, I can't take it away, but I can make it feel a little better, but I think I need help. Think you can walk?"

Jenny nodded her head yes. Abby helped the little girl up off the bed and down the stairs. Jenny didn't let go of the bear, and Tramp trailed right behind her. Abby went into the living room with her. When they saw them, Tony and Gibbs stood up, looking from Abby to the little girl. Abby made a motion for them to sit down, then helped Jenny onto their laps. Jenny sat down, letting go of Abby and now holding onto Tony for dear life. Tim and Ziva were both at a loss as to what to do now that a little girl was crying in their colleagues' arms.

Abby motioned for Tim and Ziva to follow her out of the house. Abby kissed Jenny's head, then both Gibbs and Tony's as they held a crying little girl between them. Abby, Tim and Ziva left, meeting Ducky and Gerald on the front porch. They told them what had happened, and they all left the family alone and went to the shelter to help out, explaining to the father what had happened to the little girl and telling them that they would not be making it. The father understood; on that day he just happened to have more than enough people. He did wish the little girl had come since she was so good with the children, but he understood.

Back at the house Tony and Gibbs were both holding Jenny who was now sleeping in their arms, rocking, kissing and comforting her. Tramp lay at their feet, head on his paws. Gibbs didn't waver in watching over his family; he stayed awake but Tony fell asleep, holding Jenny, his head resting on hers. Gibbs held both of them, overlooking his charges as they slept. Around noon Tony woke up to find Gibbs stroking Jenny's face.

"How long have I been out, Boss?" he asked sleepily.

"Two hours or so."

" Has she moved?"

"Nope."

Jenny started to stir with the talking of the two men.

"Morning, Peanut."

Tony kissed the girl's head. She looked up into his eyes. Both people had hurt in their eyes.

"I miss her, Tony."

Tony didn't even need to ask whom she meant. "Oh, honey, of course you're going to miss her."

"I miss her so much I hurt."

Gibbs rubbed her back. Her body was between the men, her back to Gibbs, looking at Tony.

"It's okay, Sunshine, it's okay. You can miss her, and you're going to miss her at times like these."

"But I don't what to hurt you by missing her."

"Oh, Peanut, you didn't hurt us by missing her. We know you miss her. We both miss her as well. But you can't push us away, it makes us worry more."

"Oh, Tony, I'm so sorry," Jenny sobbed, sitting now on Tony's lap, her bear having fallen to the floor but being ignored by Tramp.

Tony held her tightly, and Gibbs continued to rub her back.

"Honey, we both love you dearly, and we both know that you'll miss your mom, but you have to talk to us. Okay?"

Jenny just nodded her head yes. She was no longer crying, she was out of tears. Gibbs was fighting back tears of his own. He didn't want to see his family hurting like this, and that hurt him more then anything. They sat there longer, not moving. Gibbs figured the team had taken care of the shelter. He would call the father and explain later, but right now he was worried about making his family not hurt so much. Opening gifts might not be the best idea right now, so he got up, got some coffee for Tony and himself and made hot cocoa for Jenny, then he took them all into the living room.

"Here we go, let's have something to drink."

He put the tray of drinks on the coffee table and handed Tony a cup of coffee and Jenny took her hot cocoa. It was in a mug, and Gibbs had put marshmallows in it for her as well.

"Thank you, Jethro."

"You're welcome, Sunshine."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for wrecking Christmas."

"Oh, Peanut, don't worry about it. We're all here together, and in my book that is the best gift anyone can give me."

"Me, too, honey," Gibbs said.

"I want her back everyday."

"Shhh, just drink your hot cocoa before it gets cold, honey," Tony said to her. He wanted Monica back as well.

Jenny looked up at Tony, got off his lap and sat on the loveseat. She curled up and Tramp jumped up and sat with her. She was looking at the men who were now leaning on each other and looking back at her.

"Can we still open presents?" she asked weakly.

"You want to, honey?"

"Yes."

"You're sure, honey? You don't have to."

"No, I made you stuff, and I want you to have them."

"Okay, honey." Gibbs got on the floor and was handing out the gifts. "Which one do you want, honey?"

"That one." Jenny pointed to the large flat box behind the tree.

Gibbs smiled, picked it up and carefully handed it to her. About 80 % of the gifts under the tree were for her, and there were a few new ones from the team as well for her.

"Can I have one, Boss?"

Gibbs handed Tony a gift from him, and Gibbs gave himself one from Tony.

Jenny opened the box, and it was a flat screen TV for her room. She looked at it and lit up. Tony opened his, and it was two silk scarves and a black bandana. Looking at the gift, then at Gibbs, Gibbs winked at him. Tony lit up, knowing what this meant. He was getting tied up tonight. Gibbs opened his gift and found a book on the history of Snipers. Gibbs liked anything about history.

Jenny got on the floor and handed each of the men two gifts. Gibbs handed her a gift. Tony opened his. It was a picture frame made out of tongue depressors with a picture of her in it with foam hearts all over. Gibbs opened his and found the T-shirt that she'd made for him saying I love sailboats. Both men were about to cry from the gifts in the emotional state they were in today.

Then Jenny opened her gift and found it had a Gameboy in it. She was almost vibrating with excitement. Tony and Gibbs opened their next gifts, and it was a clay car for Tony and a clay sailboat for Gibbs. Both men now had tears streaking down their cheeks. Gibbs being the closest took the little girl in his arms without warning and was holding her tight. Tony got on the floor and held both of them, pulling them both close. When they broke apart, Tony took Jenny in his arms and hugged her.

"Thank you, Peanut, I'll put them on my desk at work so I can look at you everyday."

"Mom-" Jenny stopped a minute to hold back the tears. "Mom always said she liked gifts I made her more than anything I could buy."

"I love my shirt, honey." Gibbs took off the one he had on and put the new one on.

Jenny was beaming that they loved their gifts. "Since Mom never had money I always made gifts."

"Well, I'm glad that you did. You're a good artist."

"I love arts and crafts stuff."

"I hope so." Gibbs got up, took Jenny's hand and led her to the study. He opened the door and Jenny saw that one wall had a desk about her height and a cabinet next to it.

"What's that?"

"It's your own desk so you can paint or whatever. The cabinet is full of stuff to paint, color and whatever else you can think about."

Standing next to Gibbs as he explained, Tony put his arm around his waist. "So this is the secret from the basement."

"Yup."

Gibbs was smiling ear to ear as Jenny ran over to it and opened it. It was full to the brim with stuff for her to make whatever she could think of. In there was a small gift from Abby. Jenny looked at them, and they nodded their approval.

Jenny opened it and found a pink smock in it with a skull and cross bones on it in the middle. They both smiled, Jenny grinning ear to ear. Then they all went back to the tree and opened the rest of the gifts.

Jenny walked away with a Playstation for her room, about five games for it and her Gameboy each, as well as a few computer games. She also got a few CDs, two computer games, and a bunch of Leapfrog stuff. She also got a fish tank for her room; it was going to be saltwater tank. She also got a bunch of new clothing and a new backpack for school. She got a DVR/DVD recorder for her room as well and a few new movies. She also got a few books that Tim and Ziva thought she might like, also like Gibbs said, she got a sled and Tony got her a new bike.

Tony got his cooking lessons and new clothing as well, and Jenny got him the new shampoo that he loved, and Gibbs got him soap that he liked. He also got a new pair of shoes from Gibbs to replace the ones that Tramp chewed.

During the gift-giving Gibbs leaned over, kissed his lover and whispered, "The blindfold is for me," then nipped Tony's ear.

Tony looked shocked and then brightened again. Gibbs was giving himself to Tony even more.

Gibbs got a bunch of history books on a wide variety of subjects. He also got a new note pad, with Tony joking it was his new PDA and Gibbs laughing about it. He also got a custom fit tuxedo since Tony explained that he does go to charity balls sometimes and will need an escort and Gibbs has got to look good. Gibbs wasn't happy but he kissed his lover anyway. He also got a picture of Gibbs and Jenny that Gibbs had had taken without him knowing; Abby could work wonders with her camera. Tony loved that and the picture frame that Jenny made him the most. Gibbs also got the studded collar that Tony had gotten in Pet Smart. Gibbs just smiled and made sure not to show Jenny that gift.

After all the gifts were opened it was well past 3:00 PM. Gibbs got on the phone and called the father and explained why they hadn't come. He wasn't mad, if anything the father sent his support and thanked them both for their donation of food and money they had sent. Gibbs talked to Abby and thanked her for her help with Jenny and at the shelter. Jenny got on the phone and thanked Abby as well for the gifts and passed the phone around and thanked everyone for the gifts that they got her. Ducky said there was something else on the front porch. Ducky and Gerald had gotten the little girl the Chronicles of Narnia.

Gibbs went into the kitchen and since they had not planned on being home had nothing ready for dinner. Takeout places were closed so he was going to make spaghetti, and he had meatballs that he could defrost in no time at all. Tony made homemade garlic bread and Jenny made a salad. They ate their dinner, not bothering to change, all still in their PJs except for Gibbs who now wore the shirt from Jenny. Tony and Jenny cleaned up the paper and bows from the living room. Even Tramp got a few new things, including pigs ears and cow hooves for chewing and he got a new collar. They all ate dinner, then they went in and watched A Muppets Christmas that Jenny had just gotten; they also watched Christmas with the Kranks. By the end of that movie Jenny had passed out on the boys. Tony took her up to her room. Gibbs stayed in their room but kissed Jenny when Tony took her up to the room. Tony put jenny to bed and went back down.

He walked into their room and found Gibbs sitting on the bed with the studded collar on him. Tony smiled and shut the door.

"Boss, are you sure about this?"

"Tony, I love you, and I want this. I've wanted this for a while. I like giving up control to you in the bedroom," he admitted.

"Have you ever done this before, Boss?"

Gibbs shook his head.

"And what do you know about bondage?"

Gibbs shrugged. "I know it's about giving up control."

One corner of Tony's mouth lifted. "It's about more than that, Jethro, a lot more."

"Then explain it to me, Tony."

Still not moving from his position just inside the door, Tony said, "It's all about trust, Boss."

"Trust?"

"Yes, trust. You have to trust the person you're allowing to tie you up. Without trust there's no enjoyment."

Gibbs bit his lip thoughtfully, then nodded. "Okay, I can see that."

"It's about trust on both sides. The person being tied up has to trust the person they're giving up control to, and the person being dominant has to trust the submissive to use the safe word if things get to be too much."

"Safe word?"

"Yeah, Boss, safe word. You have to pick a word, something you aren't likely to blurt out in the heat of the moment. And if things get to be too much, too intense, you use that word and I'll release you."

Gibbs nodded. "Okay. Safe word."

"You still want to go through with this?"

Gibbs visibly swallowed but said, "Yes, Tony, I do."

"Then pick a safe word before we begin."

A slow smile spread across Gibbs' face. "Honeydust."

Tony smiled in return. "Honeydust it is."

"Tony," Gibbs said hesitantly.

"Yeah, Boss?"

"You sound like you know what you're doing."

Tony peered at Gibbs. "Are you asking if I've done this before?"

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"I'm not a virgin, Gibbs. Yes, I've done this before, but none of those other times meant what this does. You understand?"

Gibbs smiled. "Yes, Tony, I understand. It's all about the trust."

Tony smiled. "Yeah, Boss, it is."

"I'm ready, Tony."

He walked over to the bed and slowly undressed Gibbs, leaving him in nothing but the black leather collar. Placing a sweet, gentle kiss on his lips, he took one of the silk scarves and tied it to Gibbs' right wrist, then tied the other to his left wrist. Blue eyes locked with hazel, Gibbs scooted back on the bed on his own.

"Baby, I know what you're giving up here," Tony said, "and I know how hard it is for you to give up control like this. If you want out, just let me know. I won't be hurt, and I'll love you either way."

"No, Tony, I want this. I think I even need this. "

Tony smiled as he took Gibbs' right hand in his. He brought it to his mouth and kissed the wrist where the scarf was tied, then tied the scarf to the bedpost. Moving around the bed, he repeated the process on the other hand. Stacking the pillows together, he put them behind Gibbs, elevating his upper body.

Tony leaned down and kissed his lover hard and with passion, his nails scratching a line down Gibbs' chest, making the older man hiss against his mouth. Pulling back and looking into Gibbs' eyes, Tony picked up the bandana and folded it, then placed the blindfold over Gibbs' eyes and tied it behind his head. He could see Gibbs swallow. He kissed Gibbs almost chastely before getting off the bed.

"Tony?"

"Yeah, Boss?"

"Where are you going?"

"Just have to get a few things. I'll be back ASAP."

"Oh."

Tony laughed. "Trust me, Jethro, you'll like the results of the little scavenger hunt I'm about to embark on."

Tony hurried down the stairs, careful not to make too much noise and awaken Jenny. Grabbing a plastic grocery bag from the kitchen, he began his scavenger hunt. From the kitchen he took a fork, a slotted plastic spatula and a plastic baggie of ice cubes.

From the basement he gathered up a nail, a three-inch wide dry paintbrush, a piece of fine-grain sandpaper and, with a smirk on his face, another plastic baggie, this one containing sawdust from the floor under Gibbs' boat.

With a bit of guilt he raided Jenny's new art cabinet and her new supplies. Running his thumb over every brush, he decided on three of them, one a fine-line brush made of sable hairs, one a one-inch wide fan brush of synthetic fibers and the other a shorter, wider brush made of boar's hair.

From the bathroom he took a dry loofah sponge, a dry washcloth and a softer, natural sea sponge. From the dresser in the bedroom he took a pair of his silk boxers. As he headed back to the bed, he suddenly remembered the small bag he had in the back of the closet, a bag Gibbs had never seen.

Detouring into the walk-in closet, he found the bag and unzipped it. Smiling widely, he pulled out the package Abby had gotten him as a gag gift and opened it, pulling out what Abby had dubbed BOB. It was, in actuality, a five-speed Silver Bullet vibrator. He also took out an unopened bottle of special gel that caused a warm, prickly sensation wherever it was applied.

Going back into the bedroom, he set his booty down on the nightstand, then slowly undressed. He knew Gibbs was aware of his return, but neither man said anything. Gibbs, he knew, was apprehensive of what was to come; that was apparent in the flaccid cock that lay between his legs. But Tony intended to change that…and soon.

Opening up one of the baggies, he took out an ice cube and sat down on the edge of the bed close enough that Gibbs could feel his heat. Sticking the ice cube in his mouth to suck off the melting droplets, he then ran the ice over one of Gibbs' nipples, causing the other man to buck up and hiss as his nipple hardened to the point of painful pleasure. Smiling, Tony applied the ice to Gibbs' other nipple, then ran it down the center of his chest to his navel.

"Tony!" Gibbs cried when the iciness ran over his twitching cock, down over his balls and around the edge of his anus before slipping inside. Gibbs' entire body jerked when the melting ice slipping inside his hot hole.

Tony smiled wickedly. "It's only beginning, Boss."

Taking the fine-line sable brush out, he proceeded to "paint" tiny designs over Gibbs body, starting at the line of his hair and working down to his toes, then going up the other side, delighting in the shivers running over Gibbs' body at the barely-there sensation. When the brush ran over Gibbs' cock, there was no doubt that he was enjoying it since he was raising the flag to see who saluted.

Putting back the brush, Tony rummaged in the bag till he found the fork. Starting just under Gibbs' collarbone, he ran the tines of the fork down his chest, hard enough to leave slightly raised red welts but not hard enough to break the skin. By the time he repeated the process on the other side of Gibbs' chest, his lover was making a sound that could only be called a gurgle, his body twitching and straining at his bonds.

Next came the bag of sawdust. Opening the baggie and taking out a handful, he rubbed the wood shavings over the red welts. It was more than just the feel of the sawdust this time; there was the added combination of the scent, a scent that would be that much stronger to Gibbs since he was deprived of his sight.

"Tony!"

"Yes, Boss?"

"I…I…Oh, SHIT, Tony."

Tony grinned, leaned over and took Gibbs' mouth in a hot, hard kiss that threatened to rob them both of breath. After releasing his mouth, Tony climbed on the bed and nudged Gibbs' legs apart. Kneeling between his thighs, he sat back on his heels and reached into his bag of tricks for the next implement of passion. This, he had a feeling, would prove to be more a test of his own stamina than of Gibbs'.

He began using the items he'd plundered for this occasion, running them up and down Gibbs' body from head to toe. First he would use one of the rougher textured toys, such as the loofah, carefully avoiding Gibbs' aching hardness, then he would use something soothing like the silk boxers, running the coolness over the burning, tingling marks on his lover's body. The sounds of Gibbs' whimpers, curses and gasps were music to his ears.

Gibbs' chest was heaving with his labored breathing. Tony's own breathing was rather erratic, and he had to pinch the base of his cock punishingly to keep from coming just from watching Gibbs writhing on the bed, straining against his bonds but never once acting as if this wasn't something he wanted, something he longed for.

Rising to his knees, he pulled Gibbs legs up, putting his ankles over his shoulders and exposing his ass and the backs of his thighs to Tony. It was to these areas that Tony applied the slotted spatula, reddening the area becomingly. When he saw the lone tear leak out from under the edge of the blindfold, he stopped.

"Gibbs?"

Lost in the world of pleasure just on the edge of pain, Gibbs didn't answer.

"Boss? Jethro?"

"Yes, Tony?" Gibbs managed faintly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"You're sure? You don't want to stop?"

"No! Don't stop, Tony, please don't stop."

Tony grinned, reassured that this was what Gibbs wanted. "Anything for you, Boss."

Bending down, he flicked his tongue into Gibbs' hole, still damp from the third ice cube that had been inserted, rimming him to begin the loosening process before lowering Gibbs' legs to the bed again. The sounds Gibbs was making went straight to his own dick, and he had to close his eyes and breathe deeply, trying to get himself under control.

He took the fine-grain sandpaper from the bag and held it, biting his lip, not sure Gibbs was ready for this. But Gibbs would tell him if it was too much. He had faith, he trusted Gibbs to let him know.

Taking the sandpaper, he used the lightest of caresses and brushed it over Gibbs' leaking cock. Hazel eyes blazed when Gibbs cried out, bucking up, straining against his bonds, the tendons in his neck standing out even with the collar on. Gibbs didn't seem to mind. If anything, Tony would swear he was even harder than before.

"Oh, God, Tony, Tony, Tony," Gibbs chanted.

Tony's eyes blazed as he took out the tube of peppermint gel and opened it. Squeezing some out onto his fingers, he rubbed it onto Gibbs' nipples, cock and balls. All those areas were slightly abraded from the different textured toys he'd used. When the cool gel first touched him, Gibbs sighed in relief, but then he gasped, arching his back when the gel began to heat up, making the most pleasurable tingle in all his sensitive areas.

"Damn, Tony! What is that?"

"Just a little something I thought you might like, Boss. Is it too much?"

Gibbs' mouth worked as if he was trying to speak, and then he did, saying, "No, oh, hell no. Oh, God, Tony!"

Tony gritted his teeth and his eyes squeezed shut at the sight of Gibbs' squirming in pleasure. No one who knew Gibbs would ever believe he would give up control like this, and the fact that he did it for Tony made it that much more special.

"Not much longer, Boss," Tony whispered roughly.

Squeezing out more of the tingling gel, he worked a finger inside Gibbs, stroking in and out and wiggling around. Gibbs gasped and threw his head back against the pillows, arms bulging as he strained against the scarves binding him, ass muscles clenching around Tony's finger or rather fingers since he had, by then, added a second digit.

When he felt Gibbs was sufficiently loosened, he took the Silver Bullet and warmed the cool silver egg in his hands, then introduced it to Gibbs' body. Gibbs gurgled.

"Tony! What the hell is that?"

Tony snickered. "That, Boss, is what Abby refers to as BOB."

"Bob?"

"BOB. Battery Operated Boyfriend."

"It's a fucking vibrator?"

"You tell me," Tony said, turning it on to the first pulse speed.

"Oh, shit!"

Tony's grin was wicked if Gibbs could have but seen it. Working a finger into Gibbs, Tony positioned the vibrator so that it rested against Gibbs' prostate, causing his lover to cry out and arch his hips off the bed as far as possible considering his bindings.

Tony purred as he flicked the speed button, sending the pulse into a higher vibration and causing Gibbs to once again buck up. He switched the speed to the third pulse, then on to the first vibration. By the time he went to the next vibration, the highest speed, Gibbs' hips were bucking and twisting, and he cried out when he came, cum spurting over both him and Tony.

"That's good, Boss, that's real good," Tony managed through a throat swollen from holding back his own moans.

Tony turned off the vibrator and carefully removed it, then lifted Gibbs' legs and slid in, burying himself in that haven of bliss. Gibbs made a sound that was half laugh, half sob as Tony filled him. Hands braced on either side of Gibbs' body, Tony began to move, leaning down for a kiss that threatened to catch the bed on fire.

Gibbs strained up and against his bonds, trying to crawl inside Tony by way of his mouth. Being blindfolded, all his other senses were intensified, and he thought he might explode from an overload of sensation.

As close to the edge as he was, it didn't take Tony long to come. Thrusting deep inside Gibbs, he cried out his love for this man as he came, filling him with not only his seed but his very soul as well.

Arms shaking, Tony barely managed to fall to the side so that he wouldn't completely crush Gibbs. Gibbs' panted in his ear, their breathing synchronized as they tried to come down from their orgasmic high, the studs from the black leather collar pressing into Tony's neck.

"I love you, Boss," Tony whispered in his ear.

"I love you, too, Tony, more than I can ever say."

Tony smiled and nuzzled his sweaty face against Gibbs' own sweat-soaked cheek. He wasn't sure he could move, but he forced himself to. Untying Gibbs' right wrist, he kissed the tender flesh as he removed the silk scarf, then did the same for the other wrist. Sitting back on his heels, he untied the blindfold and pulled it off, smiling when Gibbs blinked against the muted light in the room. He then removed the black collar, kissing it before tossing it on the nightstand.

"Merry Christmas, Boss."

Gibbs smiled, eyes still glazed with tears of release, and cupped Tony's face in his hands. "Merry Christmas, Tony."

He knew later they would have to discuss what had happened, but not now. Right now all he wanted was to sleep. Tony smiled sweetly when he saw Gibbs fighting against sleep.

Kissing him tenderly, he whispered, "It's okay, Jethro. Sleep. We have all the time in the world to talk. A whole lifetime, in fact."

"Yes, Tony," Gibbs murmured sleepily, "we have forever."
Chapter End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading