- Text Size +
Acknowledgments: THanks again to G for all her rocking work i hopw
you all love. BC your great. I would also like to say that the smut at the end is all mine wiht G jsut claening it up. the locker room BJ is hers.

4 more parts and we find out who gets to raise Jenny.


By the start of March the household was getting a little tense. The men had been very busy with cases at work and had no time for themselves, and Jenny was getting involved with more and more things at school, especially extra-curricular activities. She was now going to art classes since she loved it so much and Tony said she was good. She also had karate once a week, and she still had a weekly shrink appointment.

The men were starting to snap at each other. Even on the weekends they would be running around, Tony with his cooking classes, Gibbs taking Jenny and Becka to the mall shopping or around to other places but never at home. Even if Abby picked up the girls, Gibbs still had mounds of paperwork that never seemed to end.

The ongoing court battle was getting hot and heavy. The one thing the men had going for them was that they both had great jobs and this man could barely keep a job for more then six months

The March supervised visit went just as bad as the others. They still had Ziva trail them and monitor from afar, not that they didn't trust Miss Parks but just in case anything went wrong, Ziva would get Jenny out of there before all else.

Jenny was doing great in school. She was getting all A's and there was talk that after the court case, as long as Jenny was not in school, they would go to Disney World. Gibbs was not too keen on it, but Tony and Jenny both wanted to go so badly that he couldn't and wouldn't say no to them.

About the third week in March, Gibbs and Tony were snapping at each other for stupid stuff. They had not made love since Christmas night and things just kept getting piled on, work, life, and everything else. So Tony had an idea. He knew they both needed alone time but what to do was the problem. Then it hit him, and he called Abby.

"Hey, Abs, I need a favor…Cool. If I can talk to Jenny, you think you can take her for Friday night…I know. I plan on talking to her and hopefully she will understand…Yeah, Jethro and I need some time alone, just the two of us…Yeah, I'm going to plan it all out, bubble bath, the whole works…Thanks, Abs, you're a lifesaver, and tell Ziva I said hi."

Ziva, Tim and Abby were in some kind of a three-way lovers triangle. It was weird and never talked about at work, but outside of work everyone on the team knew. As a matter of fact, they were looking to find a house so they could all move in together. And it wasn't just for the three-way rent split but for sharing each other.

It was Wednesday and Tony took off from work to take Jenny to the dentist. She was very scared about it; this was what had happened to her mom, an accident while returning from the dentist, and now Tony was doing the same thing. Understanding what was going through her mind, Tony said nothing, just held her hand tightly when she clung to him. After they finished at the dentist, Tony took her to Burger King, her favorite place to eat. Watching her play, he thought, ‘Ah, to be a kid again.'

"Jenny, I need to talk to you," Tony said when she returned to their table.

Jenny looked panicked. She knew things at home weren't going well, that Tony and Gibbs would fight when she wasn't in the room and even a few times one or the other would be sleeping on the sofa or Gibbs under the boat again.

"Nothing is wrong, honey, okay?"

"Okay."

"I need to ask you a very big favor. You know Jethro and I love you, right?"

"Yes, and I love you both."

"Good, that makes us both happy."

"You two are breaking up, aren't you?"

"Oh, no, never. Why do you think that?"

"I hear you yelling after I go to bed. I know I shouldn't listen in, but I can't help but hear."

"Oh, Peanut." Tony took the little girl's hand. "Yes, Gibbs and I have been fighting. We've just been going through a bad spot recently. I want to know if you can help us out."

"What can I do to help out adults?"

"Well, I want to know if you would like to sleep over at Abby's on Friday night. I think Gibbs and I just need some time alone."

"So it's my fault," Jenny said, almost in tears.

"Oh, honey, never, not at all. We both have just been very busy with work and everything else and we love taking you to your friend's house and the birthday party you went to last week and all your art classes and even karate. I'm thrilled that you have learned sign language and now Ziva is teaching you Hebrew and when you learn that we plan for me to teach you Italian."

"You still love me and want me to stay with you?"

"With both of our hearts, honey, neither of us would ever give you up without a fight, and right now we are fighting for you. We don't want that mean man to take you away, and we will not let him, believe me."

"Good. So why do you want me to go away?"

"Well, remember when, a long time ago, you asked about Jethro and I if, well, if we have sex?"

Jenny giggled. "Yes. Jethro got all weird."

"Well, honey, when adults love each other, and I mean really love each other, not like I love Abby, Ziva or McGee, but when people like Gibbs and myself love each other sometimes they need adult time to just be alone and hold each other."

"I don't get it."

"Well, that part I am glad, for you really should not get it. But what I'm asking is to set up a romantic night for Gibbs and myself, just to be adults."

"You're going to have sex." Jenny giggled and covered her mouth.

"Well, we might, yes, I won't lie to you. I never have and I won't start now. But we both love each other, so it's okay."

"So, you want me to go away so you can be alone with Jethro."

"If you don't want to, then I'll understand. And this is not to say that we do not love you any less and will not take care of you any less; we will still be doing the same things we always do with you and lots more. Remember you're starting the book club at school soon."

"Yeah, the library teacher and my study teacher liked my idea and they thought it would be nice to do and a few students have signed up for it."

"Oh, Peanut, I am so proud of you, and you have to tell Gibbs when we see him tonight."

Jenny couldn't help but smile from her achievement.

"See, we told you you're not stupid."

"So I'll be staying with Abby?"

"Only if you want to, Peanut. I'm not forcing you on her at all. She was happy when I asked her, saying something about staying up all night and making it like a slumber party and maybe even Ziva joining you both."

"I like them both."

"They're nice."

"Are they in love, Tony?"

"Well, I'm not really sure. I know they're looking for a house to share with Tim."

"Why?"

"Well, I think maybe you're right and they are in love, Peanut, and they all just want to live under the same roof like you, Gibbs and me, we all live in the same house."

"I like living with you both."

"Honey, we love you, too."

"Tony, why do you have Ziva follow me on the supervised visits with that mean man?"

Tony was taking a sip of soda and spit it out his nose, the carbonation burning his nasal passageways. "Um, you know about it?"

"I saw her the second time and then again this past time."

"You're not mad?"

"No, I felt safe with her there. I know she would make sure that man didn't hurt me."

"That's why, Peanut. We trust Miss Parks, we really do, she's a nice lady."

"I like her as well."

"But just in case this man tries to hurt you or her we wanted Ziva to be there."

"How does she know how to find me? We don't go to the same place every time."

"Well, honey, this is our little secret, right?"

"Yup. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye." Jenny made the motions of crossing her heart and held out her pinky. Tony took the pinky with his own. "Pinky promise."

"Yep. Well, you know how we give you one of our cell phones each time?"

"Yup."

"Well, Tim can track them with his laptop, and we know where you are and Ziva goes there."

"That's sneaky," Jenny said, but her eyes sparkled.

"Yup. You didn't tell Miss Parks, right? We could get into a lot of trouble from that."

"Nope. And I can't now, no matter what."

"Yup." One of Tony's hands was on the little girl's hand, the other was taking a bit of her chicken tenders.

"So, are you going to go out and play with Abby and Ziva that night?"

"Yup, I think it might be fun. I had a little fun with Becka when I slept over, but her dad was scary."

"Yeah, that's why you are always at our house now."

"Yup, you both make it fun and play with us when we play board games."

"We try, honey. So, you can't tell Gibbs any of this. It's our secret."

"Why?"

"Well, I want it to be a surprise for him."

"Oh, okay."

Tony got hold of Abby, who was planning on bailing out early that day if they didn't have any cases that needed her to hang around. She was picking Jenny up from school directly. If not her then Ziva was planning on swinging by and picking her up.

That morning Tony was not getting out of bed when Gibbs got up for his run.

"Baby, I don't feel good today, I think I'm calling out."

Gibbs went into protective mode and was checking his forehead for warmth.

"You feel fine, not warm."

"No, I just think I'm coming down with that bug that's going around the office."

"Then I'm calling Ducky."

"Boss, look, I'm fine, I just need more sleep, that's all it is. I think after a good rest I'll feel much better."

"Tony, what's wrong?" Gibbs had known all week Tony was up to something and that Jenny was in on it.

"Nothing, baby, nothing." Tony kissed the older man on the cheek and curled up with Gibbs' pillow.

"Okay, you stay home, but you had better not be faking it."

Gibbs stroked Tony's arm and decided not to go for a run. Instead he went downstairs and started to make pancakes since he had a little extra time. Since he was the team leader, Tony had already called out. Gibbs went upstairs and woke up Jenny.

"Jethro, where's Tony?" she asked when she entered the kitchen and sat down to eat.

"He's not feeling well."

Jenny smiled.

"What? What's that smile for?"

"Oh, nothing, just smiling."

"You know something. What aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing, really. Look I've got to hurry and get to the bus stop."

Jenny put her plate in the dishwasher after rinsing it and got her coat on and ran to the bus stop.

Gibbs was suspicious but not enough to stay home. If Tony was up to something, he needed to be alone. Maybe it was a surprise. They hadn't been getting a long well lately. They both still loved each other, but they had not been themselves with all the added pressures in their lives. Gibbs was hoping on planning a get away, just him and Tony, but wasn't sure how Jenny would feel with the custody battle going on and everything that was happening.

Gibbs finished his food and went to work early to get a jumpstart, being a man down. At work that day he knew everyone knew something he didn't, and it was bugging him to no end. When he was talking to Ducky about a report even Ducky seemed to know what was going on. They did get a case that day, but it was first thing in the morning, right when Gibbs was getting into the office and it was shut by 3:00 PM since the girlfriend confessed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tony fell back to sleep after Gibbs left the room for another hour, after which he was awakened by a cell phone call from Abby, telling him that everything was good on her end, that she and Ziva had planned a lot of fun games and stuff to make Jenny know this was not about anything that she did. Tony was happy and crawled out of bed. He went in and was looking at the vision in front of him.

Tony was in boxers and in need of a shave and shower. He ran the water and hopped in and started to lather himself up. He wanted to start stroking himself but was hoping that Gibbs would take care of that tonight and didn't what to bust a nut now and waste it for tonight. After a shower he shaved and then got dressed in a faded tight pair of jeans, then he went to the kitchen and found where Gibbs had the cookbooks.

Tony and his cooking classes were not like he led everyone to believe. He'd almost been kicked out the second class for almost burning the place down. Tony wasn't the best person in the kitchen and really should never be allowed near a kitchen without supervision, but he wanted to make this night special. He read through the book and found a dish that looked good and he was sure he could make. He would have to run to the store and get a few things.

He made his list and ran out. He also had the good bubble bath he loved so much that smelled like peppermint, and he was getting a new hand sponge glove from Bath and Bodyworks in the mall. He would also be picking up some Yankee candles from the mall as well. He then stopped at the florist. Gibbs wasn't a flowers kind of guy, but Tony wanted pure romance tonight, and he had a feeling this would help. He bought five-dozen roses and a large bag of just rose petals.

Tony got home about 1:00 PM. Gibbs had just called him when he was walking into the house and Tony said he had just gone to get the mail and was walking back in the house. Gibbs knew he was being lied to, and it killed Tony to lie to him, but it was for a good cause. Tony came in, threw his phone on the table and put the food in the kitchen. He then got the rose petals and laid a trail of them to the bed from the front door. He also lit all the candles in a path to the dining room then up to the bedroom. He didn't light the ones upstairs, just going up the stairs. He would run and light them after Tim called with the signal that Gibbs was leaving work.

Tony went to the kitchen and dragged out the mixer he found in one of the cupboards. He started making homemade fresh dinner rolls after getting the recipe from the web, at Food Network's website. He also had something simmering on the stove. He was making homemade hollandaise sauce. He also had water boiling for some pasta. He reached for the flour canister and found it empty but found a new bag in the cabinet and opened it, and flour went all over the room as he did.

"Shit."

Tony then noticed that his water was boiling over and that the butter had burned. He reached for the pot off the stove but picked it up for a moment then dropped it, slightly burning his hand. The pot fell to the floor, spilling the water everywhere, making a paste of the flour in spots where it was on the floor.

"Fuck."

Then he smelled the chicken burning and there was black smoke coming from the stove.

"Fuck me."

Tony opened it, pulled out the chicken and threw it in the sink.

"Damn it, I can't do a damn thing right, can I?"

Tony was almost on the verge of crying from his special night going so wrong. He grabbed his coat and walked out the door and drove away.

He left his cell phone in the house. Tim tried calling to inform him Gibbs had just left and was in a good mood even if he knew they all were up to something. Abby had left a while ago to pick up Jenny. Tim and Ziva had driven in together that day and they both left and met up with Abby at Imagination Station, a place a lot like Chuck E Cheese but there were more games and things for kids to play with and they had rides.

Gibbs got home, didn't see Tony's car and know that something was wrong with just that. He walked up and saw a few rose petals on the front porch from when Tony had stormed out of the house. He opened the unlocked door and saw the rose petals on the floor and the candles around the house. It smelled great. He walked through and followed the rose petals up to the bedroom but didn't find Tony or Jenny.

He then went into the kitchen and saw that the electric range was still on and a pot was on the floor. Also on the hardwood floor was a paste from the flour and the water and he also found the recipes. Gibbs smiled now, knowing what Tony had done for them. It also then hit him: where was Jenny? He picked up his cell phone, then stopped. Tony wouldn't let just anyone watch her, so he knew she was with Abby. If he called her and said Tony wasn't there, he would worry her even more. Then that would worry Jenny, and she didn't need anymore worry in her life right now.

Gibbs started cleaning up the kitchen. He grabbed a broom and started with the loose flour. He swept it into a pile, then picked it up and disposed of it. He then scraped off the caked on stuff and mopped before moving on to the dishes. It took him about an hour and half to clean up the kitchen. Then he went into the basement to make sure Tony wasn't there. Nope. Okay, now what? He tried calling him, but then he heard the cell phone go off in the living room. Damn, he didn't have his phone.

"If I was Tony, where would I go to blow off steam after everything I planned went to hell?"

Then it hit Gibbs, just where Tony would be. He got into his car and drove like he normally drives and found Tony's car at the NCIS parking garage.

Gibbs parked and walked into the building. The night guard was a little thrown by his appearance because Gibbs didn't hang out at night like a lot of the younger agents did. Gibbs went to the security booth and was looking around on the camera for Tony. Then he found him in the pool swimming.

Gibbs went down to the pool and was standing on the edge, watching while Tony swam a few laps. Tony stopped when he noticed him and was looking at his fully clothed lover.

"You done?"

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked sullenly, pushing the wet hair out of his eyes.

"I came to take someone home."

"Why? What good am I?"

Tony started swimming away and Gibbs did something Tony wasn't expecting; he jumped right in, clothes and all, and was now standing in Tony's way so he couldn't swim away. He slapped Tony's head…hard.

"You will never talk like that again. Am I clear?"

Gibbs was giving Tony the look, the dreaded look that made Tony the only thing in the world in Gibbs' eye, his focus being solely on him.

"Yes," Tony said, his demeanor much like a hurt puppy dog with his tail between his legs. "So, you saw the mess I made?"

"How stupid was it to run out of the house with candles burning?"

Tony looked up at the man. "You saw the kitchen?"

"Yes, I saw the kitchen, and it's cleaned up, but you left the house with candles unattended. You never do that."

"You're not mad about the kitchen?"

"Will you stop worrying about the kitchen? It's fine, except you left the burner on. Tony, promise me you'll never do that again."

Tony was looking back at the water. Gibbs pulled his face up to make him see his eyes.

"Thank you."

"For what? I fucked the whole thing up, everything I touch."

Tony got another head slap.

"Ouch! I get it."

"You're a little slow on the up-take at times. Thank you for the thought and the sentiment. It means a lot, Tony."

" I just wanted to make it special, you know? I thought we could spend the night together, just holding each other and not worrying about anything."

"What about Jenny?"

"Well, the other day, when she had the dentist appointment, I asked her and tried to explain to her that we both love her and love doing everything for her but we needed some us time, and she was okay with that idea. She's with Abby and Ziva, something about painting fingernails and toenails."

"If she comes back with black nails-" Gibbs stopped. "Tony, thank you for trying to make tonight special. Now, how about we get out of the water and dry off and go home and start that night you planned."

"But it's ruined, the food I was trying to cook."

"That isn't what I was talking about. Yes, dinner from you would have been nice, but Tony I saw what you were tying to cook, and I might not have even done well with it. You're still learning, and when you maybe get out of the doghouse with your cooking teacher, you'll learn how to be better at it."

"You know?"

"Yes, I know. She's a friend, and she called me and asked if I was trying to play her or something. I told her nope, that you just couldn't cook." Gibbs did his famous smirk.

"I suck at cooking, boss."

"That's fine. You can't be good at everything, DiNozzo."

Tony smiled. They walked over to the stairs, got out of the pool and walked into the locker room. Gibbs got out of his wet clothing and into the pair of sweats and spare shirt he had in his locker. Before Tony could change his clothing, Gibbs pinned him up against the locker and started kissing him. Tony pushed him off.

"Boss, we're at work. What if someone walks in?"

"Then they can get their own. I like mine all to me."

Gibbs kissed his lover again, his hands moving to Tony's now-erect cock. Tony stopped him and again pushed him away.

"What?"

"Boss, not here. I can't, not at work."

"No one will even know."

"No, I-" Tony broke off on a gasp when Gibbs slid to the floor in front of him.

"Just let me, Tony."

"Boss," Tony said in a strangled voice when Gibbs pulled his wet trunks down, his cock springing out high and hard.

"You're beautiful, Tony, and you belong to me," Gibbs declared, taking Tony's hard cock in one hand and leaning down to kiss the rosy head.

"Oh, God," Tony whimpered, his head falling back startling hard against the locker when Gibbs' mouth began its slide down his erection.

Using a combination of hand, mouth, tongue and teeth, it wasn't long before Gibbs' had Tony shooting down his throat. Tony managed, just barely, to keep from shouting out, but he couldn't seem to stop his hand from continuously hitting the metal lockers, the noise reverberating in the locker room.

"Oh, God, Boss."

"What the hell is that noise?" They heard the words from a voice that seemed to be moving in their direction.

Gibbs carefully tucked Tony's sensitive dick back in his swim trunks and stood up. He was just taking his wet wallet out of his wet pants when someone entered the room. Everyone froze when Matthews, the agent they'd seen at the tree farm, entered the room. They all looked at one another. Matthews' jaw tightened, Tony's eyes widened, and Gibbs' just glared at the other agent.

"Should have known," Matthews muttered before turning and leaving the locker room.

"Boss," Tony said.

He got no further. Gibbs put his head behind his head and pulled him over for a quick, hard kiss, letting Tony taste his own cum from his lover's mouth.

"There's nothing to worry about, Tony. Matthews doesn't know what we were doing, and even if he did, he wouldn't say anything. He has his own secrets, remember."

Tony just shook his head and reached into his locker for his gym bag. "I need to take a shower and get this chlorine off me."

Gibbs put a hand on his arm. "You can shower at home." His look was intense and full of meaning.

One corner of Tony's mouth lifted in a half-smile. "You got it, Boss."

Tony quickly dressed, and they left the building together, each going to their own car and driving home. Tony followed Gibbs, driving just as quickly but without cutting anyone off.

They entered the house, both men taking off their shoes at the door. Gibbs had blown out all the candles before he left, but the scent still lingered.

"Boss, look, thanks for cleaning up the kitchen. I owe you one."

"After that mess I think you owe me a lot more than one." Gibbs smiled and caressed his head, then his cell phone went off.

"Abby, what's the matter?" Gibbs had looked at caller id before answering. "Yes, honey, Tony and I are fine…Yes, we love you, too…We both miss you a great deal as well. Are you having fun…?" Gibbs smiled from the comment Jenny made. "Really? Abby let you paint them black…Okay, that's fine, honey."

Tony took the phone out of his hands. "Hey, Peanut, having fun…? Yes, honey, we both are fine, just hoping you're having fun…Good, I'm glad…Nope, I burned it all…Yeah, but it's fine…Well, honey, have fun, and don't let Abby get out of hand…Love you, honey."

"Her nails are black."

"So? It comes off," Tony said, holding Gibbs by the waist. "Now, how about we just skip dinner and go to desert."

"I like that plan. Go up and light a few candles, and I'll bring up that bottle of champagne we've been saving."

Tony smiled and ran up the stairs, rose petals flying out of the way. Gibbs went in, got the bottle and two glasses and walked upstairs. He smiled at the roses when he noticed them in the dining room. He went upstairs and walked into the bedroom.

Tony had been a busy little boy. Gibbs saw what he was looking for when he walked into the room and saw a naked Tony on the bed. Gibbs poured the bubbly and sipped a little, giving some to Tony, who took a sip.

Gibbs closed the door, then walked across the room slowly. Taking off his shirt first, he let it slide down his back. Tony's eyes were just full of animal lust right now. Then Gibbs undid his belt and pants and stepped out of them. He picked up both his shirt and pants and folded them and placed them on the dresser. Then he stepped out of his tightie whities. His dick was hard as a rock and bouncing. When Gibbs got to the bed Tony moved over. He took Gibbs' cock in his hands and started to stroke it. Then he smiled up at Gibbs.

"You ready?"

"For you, always."

Gibbs took his hands and placed them on both sides of Tony's head and guided his head down. Tony took command and engulfed Gibbs' nine-inch cock all at once. Gibbs head went back and a moan escaped from his lips. Hands still on Tony's head, he guided it back and forth. Tony was swirling his tongue around the head. He had put one hand on Gibbs' ass and the other was supporting him. Tony was picking up speed, up and down. Gibbs was grunting with every push that Tony was giving him. Tony didn't let up. He started to feel Gibbs try to push him away.

"DiNozzo, if you don't stop-"

And before Gibbs could finish the sentence he let loose his building climax into Tony's mouth. A little leaked from the side of Tony's mouth. Tony moved back, just smiling. Gibbs crawled on the bed to his lover. He moved and pinned Tony to the bed. Tony's damp hair was brushing against Gibbs' lightly-haired chest. The sensation made Tony take a deep breath. Gibbs got to Tony's face and licked the white cream off, and then put his mouth over Tony's and was giving a great impression of CPR. Tony was loving the flavor of Gibbs mixed with his saliva.

Tony took Gibbs mouth again. Gibbs hand drifted lightly across his chest, not touching skin but brushing his hairs, light and sensual. Moving his hand down to Tony's now almost gushing cock, Gibbs only smiled and started the decent to the prize, making sure to twist his nipples on the way down. Right then and there Tony almost lost his control. Normally he was good, he could hold out longer than Gibbs, but not right now. Not even the blowjob in the locker room had taken the edge off. Tony started to breathe heavy and moan.

Smiling wickedly, Gibbs picked up Tony's champagne glass off the nightstand and trickled the golden liquid over Tony's chest and stomach, leading in a line to Tony's hard cock. Tony hissed when the cool liquid touched his hot cock. Gibbs put the glass back on the nightstand and paused for just a moment to look at Tony with the champagne sparkling on his beautiful skin.

Bending down, he lapped up the champagne from the chlorine-tinged skin, starting at Tony's nipples and working his way down, his tongue pausing to flick into Tony's navel and the liquid pooled there before going further down till he found Tony's cock, hard and just begging to be sucked.

"That's a good look for you, Tony."

"Shut up and blow me," Tony said, tangling one hand in Gibbs' hair and pulling his head down to his hard cock.

Gibbs only lightly ran his tongue over it, causing Tony to buck up and gasp. He knew just from the reaction that Tony was close to the edge and it wouldn't take much to drive him over the edge. Gibbs was going to torture him. Then right before he was about to cum he was going to go to plan F.

Gibbs was blowing on his cock. Tony's eyes were fluttering and rolling back in his head. Gibbs moved a free hand up to one of Tony's nipples and flicked it, causing Tony's back to arch. Gibbs blew on just the tip of his cock at that same time. He knew Tony was close so he slowed down the pace, just touching the tip with his tongue, then running it down the side, lingering on the extended veins. Tony was nearly whimpering with need.

Gibbs got up and got a towel from the bathroom and the lube from the nightstand drawer. There was a towel next to the bed, but instead he went to the bathroom for one, wanting to tease Tony, to make him want it that much more by making him wait. Then he got onto the bed again and took the whole cock in his mouth in one motion. Tony couldn't hold it back and let go with a load yell.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He let go of his control and shot his cum into Gibbs' mouth. Gibbs, being a good Marine, didn't let any out of his mouth. Knowing that Tony was super sensitive just then, he started to move his mouth up and down, not letting Tony rest. Tony started to thrash around and shoot another load with in seconds. Gibbs let him rest a little.

Sweat was pouring off both men by that time. Tony couldn't even think right then. Gibbs had just made him blow two loads within seconds of each other. Gibbs didn't give him that much time to recover, though. Tony hadn't even noticed that Gibbs had lubed his fingers.

Tony was so relaxed right then that Gibbs could have shoved his cock in without trying that hard but again it was time to make Tony squeal like a pig. Tony screamed out again as Gibbs penetrated him with his fingers.

"Okay?"

"Great," Tony managed.

"Good. Soon, Tony, soon."

Gibbs moved his fingers back and forth and then he added another one. With his free hand he was lubing his own cock. He had three fingers in Tony, twisting and stretching but not hitting the prostate; he didn't want to push Tony too far just yet. Gibbs normally wouldn't put four fingers in but today he wanted to really make him stretch. Then he moved Tony on his side and lay behind him.

Nibbling on his neck, he inserted his hardness into Tony's waiting hole, making sure to hit the prostate this time. He was biting and nibbling on Tony's neck the whole time, knowing it always drove Tony nuts. His hand was on Tony's chest, rubbing it up and down, moving very slowly. Gibbs himself was close to shooting again. He moved his hand from the hair on Tony's chest and down to Tony's aching cock. He was pushing Tony from behind and now pulling from the front as well. Tony was screaming with every push and pull. Gibbs grunted with every thrust. Tony was the first to shoot his load. Gibbs felt his lover extend himself the last time, the wet slipperiness falling on his hand.

"Ahhh, TONY!"

Both men lay there sweating. The sheets were wet and the room was thick and humid with the scent of sex and the heat from their bodies. Tony was already passed out and sleeping. Gibbs just smiled, taking the towel and wiping the sleeping mound in front of him, leaning over and softly kissing his ear.
Chapter End Notes:
Warnings: thank you for reading and providing feedback. i'm writing
as i go along and would like to take a moment now to warn readers
that there will be major life altering changes coming. while not
wanting to spoil the story for hte readers, i just wanted to let you
know now and i will warn on all future parts as well. This might not
be for a while but given a heads up. I will also warn you that the
story will have a lot of Cliffhangers comeing up

Acknowledgments: I would like to thank G for writng such great SMut
she is the smut queen. She is also great wiht me boucning Ideas off
of and just do not listen to her my Muse is not pure evil. I would
also like to thank my new adviser. BC she so rocks on picking out
stuff and now almost writing the next part i was working on )poor
Gibbs) she so fucking rocks. now wiht out
any more enjoy the reading