- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
tony got sick and a fmaily all at one time

Jenny didn't awaken at all that night.

The next morning Tony was the first to wake. He just lay there, marveling at the scars that made random patterns on Gibbs' body and that he'd never really paid attention to. Closing his eyes, he began tracing them, lightly running his fingers over the ones on his arm, his side and the ones he could reach on his chest without stretching too far over him.

He knew it was a measure of how much Gibbs trusted him that the ex-Marine sniper didn't awaken from his touch. Gibbs usually knew when someone was just LOOKING at him.

Tony smiled when he noticed the beginning of Gibbs' morning wood. He slowly began tracing more and more of the patterns of the scars on Gibbs' chest. Even without being awake the touch was enough to make Gibbs moan.

Reaching for the nipple closest to him, Tony lightly brushed a finger over it. Gibbs still didn't awaken, but his breathing began to change. Murmuring in his sleep, Gibbs changed positions, forcing Tony to stop momentarily. But then he smiled even wider because Gibbs had moved into the touch so that his whole chest was exposed to Tony. And still he slept on. Tony had seen him asleep often enough to know real sleep from pretend, not just from living together but from the job when they were on stake outs.

With the shift in position Tony was able to reach more of the scars on Gibbs chest. He traced them, making sure to brush his fingers over Gibbs' nipples every so often. What he wanted was to latch onto the hard nubs with his mouth, but it wasn't time. Not just yet anyway. First he wanted to see just how far he could take Gibbs before he woke up. Already there was significant tenting under the heavy comforter covering them.

Tony wasn't tracing the scars so much anymore as he was just making random patterns on Gibbs' fuzzy chest. That fuzzy chest was one of the things Tony liked so much about Gibbs; it was a turn on for some reason. And the fact that the hairs were gray was even more of a turn on for Tony.

He began paying more attention to Gibbs' erect pink nipples, flicking them and tracing them. Gibbs' breathing was heavier now, and the comforter moved from the twitching of his erection. Tony knew Gibbs was about to pop. He wanted to take that hard cock into his mouth, but he knew that would wake Gibbs up and that wasn't part of that morning's plan.

Tony moved a little on the bed so he was in a better position to lean over Gibbs who was still sleeping. Once again he marveled at the trust Gibbs placed in him that he kept sleeping. It was all a part of how they trusted each other with their lives and everything else, with everything they had and were.

Tony flicked his tongue over Gibbs' nipple and lightly nipped it with his white teeth. Gibbs lost it then, grunting as he came. From the movement behind his eyelids, Tony could tell his eyes had rolled back in his head. Gibbs slowly came to consciousness. Seeing Tony over his chest caused him to smile.

"So it wasn't a dream," he said, voice rough from a combination of sleep and orgasm.

"And what might that be?"

Tony took a nipple in his mouth again, this time not being as gentle, biting more than nipping. With a moan Gibbs' head went back from the pleasurable pain. The feeling was so intense he hardened again, then came again with a grunt of surprise. Tony hadn't planned on that but was very happy about it. He stuck his hand below the covers and took hold of Gibbs' now very wet cock and ran his hand up it once before Gibbs moved his hand away.

‘Too sensitive, honey," was all Gibbs could get out.

He brought Tony's hand up to his mouth and licked his own seed from it, blue eyes locked with hazel. Once that was finished he planted a kiss on Tony that rivaled all kisses. A kiss that almost made Tony come right then and there.

"Morning, honey," Gibbs said with a sleepy smile.

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"Woke up better than I slept but yes."

They kissed again, only coming up every so often for air. Gibbs gathered some of his own cum in his hand, then took hold of Tony's hard member and slowly started to stroke him, using his special lube. Gibbs didn't let Tony go, his lips planted on the younger man's, barely letting him come up for air this time. Breathing erratic, Tony needed more air but Gibbs wouldn't let his lover take long before once again fusing their mouths together.

Tony grunted into Gibbs' mouth when he came, spilling over the hand stroking him. Gibbs brought his hand up and Tony sucked on each finger, taking in the mix of his own seed with that of Gibbs. Once the hand was clean, Gibbs took Tony's mouth in a scorching kiss, tongue stroking deep into Tony's mouth, gathering up the taste of his and Tony's mixed cum.

"I love you, Tony."

"I love you, too, Boss."

Tony was lying half on and half of Gibbs, resting on his chest. Both men's boxers were wet and starting to get clammy as they cooled. They needed changing. They didn't want to move but they needed to start the day. Then they remembered and came back to reality: there was a little girl in the attic still sleeping.

"Tony, she slept through the night."

"I know. This is a good sign."

"Yes, it is. Now let's get cleaned up before we get all sticky and itchy."

"Together?"

"Nope, no time. It's already 8:30, and she's bound to wake up at any moment."

Gibbs kissed him again, slid out from underneath him and was in the shower before Tony could even blink. Moments later he was out again.

"One day you're going to have to teach me how to do that."

"What?"

"How to take a shower in the matter of a minute while getting your body so clean."

"Training, lots of training."

"Yeah, okay."

Tony kissed the man before going into the bathroom. He took a long, hot shower, letting the water run over his body.

While Tony was in the shower, Gibbs walked upstairs quietly. In the outer room he saw Jenny watching TV in her room quietly.

"Morning, Sunshine. How long have you been up?"

"About ten minutes. I didn't hear anyone and didn't want to wake you or Tony."

"It's fine, honey. I just wanted to check on you. Cereal okay for breakfast today?"

"Okay, let me get dressed."

"That sounds like a plan. You need help getting your cloths together?"

"Nope, I think I can do it."

"Okay, come down when you're ready, honey."

As he went downstairs to the kitchen, Gibbs smiled when he heard Tony still in the shower. Since they were still off work and his morning runs had been curtailed, he hadn't bothered setting the timer on the coffee maker the night before, not knowing when they would be up. Tomorrow, though, would be different. He intended to start running again tomorrow and would have to set the timer. For today he made some kind of caramel coffee, wanting to try all the different flavors Tony had bought.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Gibbs took Jenny down to the basement, and she helped him work on the boat. He was at peace when working on the boat. He thought back to little Zach helping him just a few days ago, then back to Megan and another boat. This was his third attempt at building a boat, and it was the farthest he'd ever gotten. After working for about three hours Tony called them up for lunch, having ordered delivery.

After lunch Gibbs started a very serious talk with Jenny about what they did for a living and that there was guns in the house. From there they went into a talk about gun safety that lasted for quite a while. Jenny asked them both if they had killed people with their guns, and they both said yes but only because that was the only way and they regretted anytime they ever had to pull the gun out of its holster. Jenny seemed to understand.

Later she asked if she could watch a movie in the living room. Tony was watching an old black and white movie but he stopped it and put in what she wanted to see. Gibbs made chicken that night for dinner. Jenny was in bed by 8:30. They'd discussed it and had decided on that as a bedtime for her. She would be allowed to read for half an hour, then it would be lights out at 9:00. She agreed without an argument.

Like the night before she slept in her own bed, with the door still open. Tony decided he didn't want to push her too far too fast. The boys went back down and just cuddled on the sofa till Gibbs fell asleep first. Tony woke him up and they went off to bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0500 came fast. Tony hit the clock but Gibbs was already up and out of bed before it even buzzed. Tony crawled onto Gibbs side and curled up with his pillow. Gibbs smiled, knowing Tony wasn't even awake, that it was an involuntary response to him leaving the bed.

Gibbs got his cup of coffee beforehand, and then went for a run. During his run the cop pulled up and they talked for a moment. He'd wondered if everything was okay since he hadn't seen Gibbs in several days. Gibbs told him everything that happened, not leaving out any of the details. He didn't care if the guy knew he was with another man. The cop didn't seem to care and offered help if needed. After all, he had a boy the same age as Jenny and knew how difficult it could be. Gibbs thanked him and they went their separate ways.

Gibbs was back at the house a little later then usual, but not just because of talking to the policeman. Because he'd missed his run for so many days, he'd gone for a longer route this time. Plus he'd needed the time to think. They had their first appointment with a counselor scheduled for later that day, and he was going to open up about things he wasn't really sure he was ready to deal with just yet. Oh, well, he knew no matter what, Tony wouldn't be going anyplace.

He walked into the house, went upstairs and grabbed a shower. He stayed in a little longer than usual, letting the hot water relax muscles aching from not being used for a while. He finished his shower, got out and toweled off, then crawled back into bed. Tony replaced his pillow with the real thing, still not waking up, just switching positions. Tony seemed to sleep better when Gibbs was next to him, he could tell. Gibbs stroked Tony's back. He wasn't trying to get Tony off like he'd done to him the day before but merely to soothe the younger man. Tony began to purr, an honest to God purr that made Gibbs smile.

Not much later Jenny came to the door, crying. Gibbs had broken his own rule and gone to bed naked, so he couldn't get up and go to her. Instead he motioned for her to come into the room.

"Honey, are you okay?"

"I had the dream again."

"Honey, it was just a dream."

"No, it's not, Jethro," she stated, moving to the side of the bed. "It was the one where I watched Mom die in the car crash."

Gibbs let got of Tony and moved, pulling Jenny into his embrace. The sudden loss of his pillow woke Tony.

"Um, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just a bad dream."

Gibbs held the little girl as she cried. Tony leaned over Gibbs and began rubbing her back.

"It's okay, Peanut."

Tony kissed the girl's head and was about to bring her under the covers. He had no clue Gibbs had even left the house. Gibbs quickly pulled the covers back down, not letting Tony lift them.

"No, I think it's time for all of us to get up."

Tony was shocked by Gibbs' reaction. When Gibbs smiled at him, Tony got it. Plus Tony saw the wet mark from Gibbs' hair on the pillow.

"Hey, honey, let's go get you dressed. We have to look nice for the doctor today."

"I don't want to go."

"Honey, it might be good to talk with someone about what happened."

"Can't I just talk to you and Jethro?"

"You can come and tell us anything, Peanut, but it might be good to talk to someone who is trained to do this kind of thing."

Tony flipped back the covers and got out of bed, exposing Gibbs' side. Jenny saw.

"Jethro, are you naked?"

Gibbs blushed a little. "Yes, honey."

"Why?"

"Sometimes adults sleep like that."

"Oh, okay. Do you and Tony have sex?"

The question came out of left field. Tony's knees gave out and he sat down on the edge of the bed. Both of the men looked at the little girl. She'd just asked a completely unexpected question during a conversation, and they had no idea what to tell her.

"You know about sex?" Tony asked faintly.

"Kind of. This one boy, he was older, was talking about it. He was fourteen and he was telling about things coming out of his-" She stopped, embarrassed.

Then it hit the men. They had no clue what a little girl might go through with growing breasts, and then there was the big one…the period. Both men were thinking the same thing at the same time. Abby and Ziva would have to help in that field. They knew Abby would not have a problem but Ziva might. They didn't know her well enough to know how she would handle this kind of topic.

"Um, well," was all Gibbs could get out.

"Yes, we do, Peanut. When two people love each other, like Jethro and I do, people make love, yes."

"Make love?"

"Yes, well, see sex is just that sex, but when two people really love each other it is so much more then that. You're a little too young to even know about it."

"That's for sure," Gibbs muttered. He was still floored that a ten-year girl had just asked him about having sex with his new boyfriend.

"Let's go and get you dressed while Jethro gets dressed himself."

Tony kissed Gibbs cheek and walked Jenny up to her room. Gibbs was still stunned and couldn't move. Tony came back five minutes later, shutting the door but leaving it open a crack before getting back into bed.

"What the…?"

"Well, she was just asking a question."

"I'm not mad. Well, I want to ring the neck of that boy, telling her about that kind of thing. She's not leaving the house till she is thirty."

"Baby, how realistic is that?"

"I know, but still. Tony did you think what we're going to do when she gets her…"

"No, not at all, really, but I guess we call Abby or Ziva."

"Yeah. Still, this is weird. I never would have expected that question. How did we get from her having a nightmare to her asking us if we're having sex?"

"Well, we did, kind of, yesterday morning."

"Yes, we did, but still."

"Why, Jethro, are you embarrassed of our sex life?"

"Only when it comes to a little ten-year old girl living in our house."

Gibbs kissed him and got out of bed. Tony watched him, marveling at the firm ass on him. Tony jumped out of bed and before Gibbs could put a pair of boxers on Tony ran his hands up Gibbs' ass, over his back and around to his chest.

"No time today, honey," Gibbs said, leaning into the caress nonetheless.

"I know. I just wanted to touch perfection."

Tony kissed the nape of Gibbs' neck before getting dressed himself. Tony got a swat on the butt when he left the room. Jenny was in the kitchen when they got down there. Gibbs' empty coffee cup was on the table. He poured himself another cup and drank it, then they went out for breakfast.

They arrived a little early for their appointment with the doctor, knowing they would have papers to fill out for each of them. It was then that it dawned on Tony that they knew nothing about her personal life, whether or not she was allergic to anything, not even what doctor she used. She knew the name of the doctor, and they would ask Ducky later if that was a good one or not and if not get her file to one who Ducky knew and trusted.

After filling out the paperwork they put Jenny down with both cards; since Gibbs' was a little better they used his as the primary with Tony's as the secondary insurance. They weren't worried at all about it. The lady at the desk was very nice and helpful and did say the social worker had sent over a file for the doctor already about them.

They sat in the waiting room for about ten minutes after completing the paperwork, Tony moving the whole time. He couldn't stay still to save his life. They called for them and they were shown into a large office with a sofa in the middle and a desk and chair next to the sofa. The little man in the chair stood up and shook both men's hands.

"Now, who do we have here today? Jenny, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very polite. Please, everyone, have a seat."

The doctor sat down, as did Tony, Gibbs and Jenny.

"Now, the social worker sent over the file about what happened to your mom. I'm sorry to hear about her passing."

Jenny took Tony's hand but didn't cry.

"I was thinking maybe an anti-depressant might be good for Jenny."

"Excuse me?" Tony said.

"Yes, in cases like these the child might need something to help her through it."

"She has something."

"Oh, she's already on something. That's good."

"No, you missed the point; she has us and our friends. We're what she needs, not some kind of pill."

"Tony, relax," Gibbs said to his lover who was getting a little loud.

Jenny was still holding his hand.

"I meant nothing by it."

"No, you read a file and think you know everything. You doctors are all the same; let put a pill in their mouth and they're all fine."

"Honey, relax." Gibbs did not use this term in front of people but Tony did not even hear him.

Tony was pissed that this doctor seemed to know the answers already without even talking to them.

"No, Jethro, he is no better then the ones my folks thought I needed. Give them drugs and make them behave. That is not what Jenny needs, and you know it. We're leaving."

Tony got up. Still holding his hand, Jenny walked out with him. Gibbs followed suit and they left the room.

"Sorry, sir, I didn't mean-"

Gibbs ignored the man. He was supporting his other half. They stormed out of the office, not even stopping at the desk.

Tony picked up his cell phone and hit the number four, holding it down till it started ringing.

"Ducky…Yes, I'm fine…No, really, just a little angry…It's nothing, but I need a big favor. Can you meet for lunch?…Yes, that place will be fine. We'll meet you there, thanks."

"Well, you care to explain to me what just happened?" Gibbs asked, cupping the younger man's face in the public parking lot.

"Jethro, she doesn't need pills. She needs someone to talk to and work through the feelings of separation anxiety."

"When did you become the profiler?" Gibbs kissed him, not hard and no tongue, but a kiss in public nonetheless.

"Jethro, he didn't even let us talk. He just wanted to give her pills. That is not the way to deal with it. I had that as a kid, and it did nothing."

"Okay, then. We have lunch with Ducky, and he might know something or someone who can help. You up for lunch with Ducky, honey?"

"I like him. He's nice."

"Yes, he is," Tony said. "Let's get buckled up. Gibbs drives like a maniac."

"Not when I have precious cargo in the car. Where are we eating, anyway?"

Tony gave him the name of the place. Gibbs knew it. Ducky loved to have lunch there. It was the same place where Ari had kidnapped Kate. They drove there right away but Ducky was already there waiting for them.

"Hello, my dear, and how are you today?"

"Good, Ducky."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

They were shown to a table inside since it was cold out. Tony told Ducky about the doctor and his solution of medicating Jenny.

"I am sorry for some of my colleagues, Anthony, but they just do not see the big picture, I have a great friend who specializes in children. She is wonderful. And about her primary care physician, I know a much better person."

Ducky put the numbers for both doctors on a card for the men and no more was said about the aborted appointment. They ate lunch, and Jenny told Ducky about her room and how Jethro had made a wall and now she has two rooms all to herself.

They said their good-byes to Ducky and made a few calls, one to the social worker, telling her about the doctor and giving her the name of the one they would be using. She said it was fine, that it wasn't required of them but it was advised. Then they called the pediatrician for an appointment. They also called the psychologist and got an appointment for the three of them. They stopped at Jenny's old doctor and showed the court papers that gave them the ability to sign for the chart and told the secretary where to send it.

Then, as a surprise, they took Jenny for dinner at Chuck E Cheese's like they had promised. Her incision from the surgery was much better and healing nicely. Ducky had changed the dressing when he'd been over for dinner and had shown them how to care for it. They'd been changing it everyday and knew just how healed she was. They knew she would be fine climbing over the stuff as long as she didn't hit the mostly-healed wound. Both men watched till she would come and pull one or the other in to play a game with her. Tony got more games except skee ball; Gibbs was a pro at that. Jenny walked out with one of the largest prizes because of Gibbs hitting high scores at the game. They took her home and watched a movie till it was time to get ready for bed. When it was time she hesitated only momentarily before going to her room and going to bed. But first she brought a smile to their faces and tears to their eyes by giving them both a quick kiss on the cheek.

Once they were sure she was asleep, they went up to their own room, Gibbs going in first.

"Shut the door, Tony."

"But Jenny-"

"Shut the door. We'll open it later. Afterwards."

A slow smile spread over Tony's face. "Whatever you say, Boss."

Tony shut the door and leaned back against it, watching as Gibbs removed his clothes and folded them, slowly revealing a body that drove Tony insane with desire. He licked his lips and swallowed when he saw that Gibbs was already semi-erect. The sight of that shaft hardening before his very gaze made him lick his lips again, his own cock filling with blood.

Gibbs crooked his finger, motioning for Tony to come to him. Tony obeyed, walking across the room and stopping face-to-face with the older man, taking full note of the flush of passion covering his cheeks. Gibbs took Tony's face in both hands and kissed him, hard and forcefully, making Tony groan.

"Clothes off, DiNozzo. NOW."

"On it, Boss."

Gibbs sat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard and watched as Tony quickly stripped, leaving his clothes in a haphazard pile on the floor. He didn't think he'd ever get tired of seeing Tony's body or used to the fact that it was now his to do whatever he wanted with.

Tony got into the bed on his side, crawling on hands and knees to Gibbs' side, smiling when he saw the lust flaring in those blue eyes. Leaning closer he softly fitted his mouth to Gibbs', giving him a kiss that spoke of love.

"Make love to me, Tony," Gibbs whispered against his lips.

Tony looked at him, judging to see if that was what he really wanted. What he saw made his breath catch because once again Gibbs was willingly giving up control to him.

"Anything you want, Boss."

Tony removed the pillow from behind Gibbs and helped him lie flat on the bed. Straddling his body, he leaned down, hands braced on the mattress on either side of Gibbs' head as he swooped in for a kiss that was hard and passionate, tongues dueling in their own mating dance.

Gibbs groaned, hands curling into the hair covering Tony's chest, letting go only when Tony began kissing his way down his body. He hissed when Tony took a nipple into his mouth, scraping it with his teeth, tugging on it with the incredible suction of his mouth. Tony's tongue began tracing patterns on Gibbs' chest, and it took him a moment to realize they weren't random patterns, rather Tony was mapping the scars on his body.

"Tony," he sighed, threading his fingers through the dark hair and pulling his head up for another kiss that left them both stunned and breathless.

Tony smiled and went back to what he was doing. He pushed Gibbs legs apart and moved between them, bending down to flick his tongue into that perfect navel. Gibbs swallowed heavily when Tony's lips and tongue continued southward. Tony's tongue licked up Gibbs' hard shaft and swirled over the tip before he kissed it softly.

Gibbs' only warning was the wicked smile Tony sent his way before he suddenly found his legs over Tony's shoulders and Tony's tongue circling his anus.

"Tony!" he gasped.

Tony chuckled but didn't let up, his tongue circling and stabbing, loosening Gibbs for the coming invasion. The sound of Gibbs' harsh breathing made him double his efforts till the rosy puckered opening seemed to beg for something more. Only then did he lower Gibbs' legs.

Reaching into the nightstand for lube, Tony slicked up two fingers and was amazed that they slid right in. Twisting and scissoring, he loosened Gibbs even more, wanting to make sure the pain of penetration would be as minimal as possible. When he added a third finger, he was afraid from the flush suffusing Gibbs' body and the way his chest rose and fell with his rapid breathing that he was going to shoot his load then and there.

Leaning over for another quick, hard kiss, Tony said, "Love you, Boss."

"I love you, too, Tony. Now hurry and get in me."

Tony's mouth quirked up. "Is that an order?"

"Hell yes, DiNozzo. Do it NOW."

Chuckling, Tony coated his cock with lube, then brought the head to Gibbs' eager and open hole, carefully pushing in past the tight ring of muscle. He pushed in steadily, both men hissing once his balls were flush against Gibbs' ass.

"Oh, God, you're tight."

All Gibbs could do was grunt as Tony pulled out and pushed back in, a bit harder this time. His legs lifted, wrapping around Tony's waist. He gasped, his eyes rolling back in his head when the new angle made Tony hit his prostate with each thrust. He wrapped a hand around his hard, aching cock, intending to jack himself off while Tony fucked him, but a growl from Tony stopped him.

"Don't touch that. It belongs to me."

Gibbs swallowed at the forcefulness behind that statement, finding it highly erotic. Letting go, he spread his arms out to his sides, fingers grasping and wadding up the sheets for a much-needed hold.

Tony stared into glazed blue eyes as his thrusts because faster and harder, pushing Gibbs into the mattress. It was only as he came that his eyes rolled back in his head, cords standing out on his neck as he gritted his teeth to keep from crying out. He didn't want Jenny hearing them and come running. There was no way he could get away with the stubbing his toe excuse this time.

Gibbs' breath caught when he felt his lover's hot seed filling him. He winced a bit when Tony pulled out, even though the younger man was careful. His eyes caught Tony's gaze just before Tony leaned down and engulfed his hard cock in his mouth, taking him all the way to the root in one swift move.

"Tony!"

Tony hummed in answer, the vibrations of his throat causing Gibbs' eyes to roll back in his head at the incredible sensation. It didn't take long, no more than half a dozen slides of his mouth up and down the hard shaft before Gibbs was thrusting his hips up, pushing deep into Tony's throat as he came.

Tony pulled off with one last swipe of his tongue across the sensitive head. Crawling back up Gibbs' body, he leaned in for a soft, sweet kiss, sharing Jethro's cum with him.

"You taste so good," he whispered against the older man's mouth.

All Gibbs could do was hum in response, nearly wiped out from the incredible experience. Tony chuckled, got out of bed, even though his legs were a bit unsteady, and fetched a wet cloth to clean Gibbs and himself.

Once that was done he pulled on a pair of boxers, then helped Gibbs into his before opening the door and turning out the light. Pulling up the covers, he crawled into bed and moved over to Gibbs, his head automatically finding its spot on Gibbs chest. With a happy sigh he drifted to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:
thank you to Lady Jane for all her help