- Text Size +
Story Notes:
im not english native,so sorry for mistakes i make. this is my first ncis fan-fic.
Author's Chapter Notes:
NCIS gets new member, who seems to hide something from the very begining.Is he a person worth of a trust?

CHAPTER ONE

CHANGEOVER






- Who is that ? - Abby was following with her eyes , young handsome man entering the lobby, accompained by head director of NCIS.

- Where's Gibbs? -director Morrow asked Abby, who just couldn't stop staring onto newcomer.

- Here! , I just talked to Ducky and I guess we found him - said Gibbs.
- Oh, I'm sorry, Jethro Gibbs - said Gibbs , shaking young man's hand.

- Alexandros Phillipousis…we spoke on the phone recently, as you interefered with my case with your agents.And now, my only trace , who could lead me, to those bastards lies in Dr.Mallard's morgue.

- We didn't know that, N.Y.P.D's special unit was using Kasaam as a bate, besides he killed one of the navy's , and that's under our jurisdiction - Gibbs was trying to justify himself, but without any effort.

- Since when, N.Y.P.D recruits from kindergarden? -Tony started to think too' loudly.

- Commisioner Phillipousis will be cooperating with NCIS, over this case, till we find the real links - director Morrow announced to Gibbs, causing him being taken aback.
- in addition, he will substitute me till next year, which means , he's now an equal to Gibbs , ranked Boss, understood Agent Dinozzo ? , Alex will coordinate together with Gibbs all the most important issues. That's all as for an introduction.

- What can I say, welcome at NCIS , Probie, oh….. sorry Boss - said Tony with irony in his voice.

………………..


- He is 25, ranked commisioner after year of duty in special force unit in dept, who the hell is he? - Tony was persistant to know, looking at Alex's resume in his computer.
- Plus, he wears well tailed Ermenegildo Zegna suit, the one you will never afford Tony- said Abby with laughter in her voice.- You gotta admit it, Tony.You are afraid of loosing your adonis postion , to our new crew member.
- Whoa Abbs, he's been here for couple minutes, and you are calling him crew member already - Tony seemed to be really nervous while hearing this.

- Actually, he is bold, intelligent, well mannered, not sophisticated like you, and deadly handsome… even u know that. I like him. - Abby was damn sure, bout what she was saying.
- Me too' actually - said McGee.-Guy seems to be o.k…
- None asked for your opinion Probie ! -angrily said Tony.
- Just wonder, did our baby boss impress our bastion of conservatism … If he succeed, personally I will buy a beer for him - Tony just couldn't get rid of spitefullity.

…………….

Back in the lobby


- I would like to talk to dr.Mallard and see Kassam's body , if it's possible.
- O.K, I will put him on the plasma - said kindly Gibbs.

Gibbs also seemed to like the newcomer, despite they started, on the wrong foot. He read Xandros' resume , and was impressed . Such a young probie, law graduate, psychology bachelor and such a succesfull guy already. Infiltarted himself one of the terrorist net, caught serial killer. Impressed.Actually Gibbs was happy that, someone like this will take over some of his duties, while others where thinking, whether some taking over the power is on the horizon.

- That's' strange, I cannot connect with Ducky (…) , Tim… try to fing the reason, is this possible that sth, happened with network? - Gibbs was calling McGee.

- Its' rather unlikely, said Alex, unless someone blocked it from the inside. Spare camera always shoud transmit the picture.Something happened, or we have possible hostage situation in the morgue.

- That never happened here, boss - said Tony with cocky smile on his face.

- Actually it did - said Gibbs with stone cold voice. Ducky was behaving strange, while our last transmition. He said, that he needs to hurry…

- Whats the rush in the morgue, huh - pointed Alex looking at dead screen on plasma.

- Confirmed, boss- said McGee, looking at Gibbs and Alexandros. Armed man broke into morgue, and helds hostages. Ducky, Gerald and Agent Todd.

- Agent Tood? - Xandros' eyes opened wide, while hearing Kate's name.

- Yes, agent Caitlin Todd is last of our team member, u haven't met her yet - said Abby.

- I see - said Xandros, with apprehension in his voice. None noticed that, but he went a bit pale. Now, he knew….

Suddenly plasma turned on and they saw a face and heard the voice, saying, that one of the agents must come here unarmed, and bring sample from Kassam's body and blood.
They looked onto eachother.

- I'm going - said Xandros without hesitation, unbucking his berreta.

- I'm afraid, you cannot - said Gibbs. First off all, you are here for couple minutes, someone has to take care of strategy, u don't know the locations, and its' damn dangerous to go there alone.

- You would do everything for your team , isn't it Jethro ? so do I . Whether u like it, or not I'm going, and at this point, there's nothing u can do to stop me…it's not only your people now, mine too'.Till the end of my contract with NCIS. So further disscusion is pointless, I guess - Alex stated toughly, wearing the jacket.

Tony went kinda impress by Xandros attitude, but couldn't get rid of comment, that Zegna jacket doesn't made anyone bulletproof yet.

……

In the morgue


- Well, Well ,well … Now Gibbs sends probie's to do his own, dirty works? - asked man standing in shade. Did u get , what I wanted.

Alex fearlessly walked into the small ray of light to show him, the sample, he brought.

- You lost ! the real sample is on its way to the lab, we figured it all - said calmly. Now, tell me, where are the hostages ?

- Save, as long as you play by my rules . Lets play .There is a clip on your left side, take it ! - man demanded.

Alex took over the clip, looking straight into man's eyes.

- Good, now in the box there's agent's Todd zig. Reload it !

- What's now ? Why are you willing to take the risk of shooting u ?

- Why not??? - man answered, same time pulling the trigger, as well as Xandros.

Both shoot simultaneously. 3 deaf shots ripped the densed atmosphere in there. Alexandros felt tearing pain in his arm, and fell on the ground, realizing he was wounded.
Suddenly SWAT came in flashbanging the area. That was the last thing Alex was remebering.

He woke up minutes later, after meds were taking care of his wound.Bullet went through it, and it hurted like hell.
Nearby a body was lying , whole covered in blood.

- How did u manage to shoot the bastard ? - asked Gibbs.

Alex came up and walked to the body, turning it over…

- I didn't ! - said Alex, looking into face of…. Kassam.
- He had a flock-vest, u shoot him twice. he switched the body, when SWAT flashbanged and u fell on the floor.That's how he escaped - said Gibbs. I just wonder, what would happen if u shot him in the head?

- That's the risk, he had to take I guess - pointed Alexandros rubbing his arm. How is Gerald and his arm?

- He's gonna be fine, though rehab might take months.

- I'm sorry …

- How are you ? Everything is fine ? - asked Gibbs, as soon as Kate appeared in the lobby. We need a talk- he pointed at Alex. That's ….

- Xandros Phillipousis - Alex turned over and went taken aback, while seeing Kate, who also seemed to be shocked… Nice to meet you, agent Tood - finished Xandros , shaking Kate's hand.

Apparently she wanted to say sth , but her voice stucked, and all she managed to say, was ; Me, too' Mr Phillipousis.
For a while , Kate looked, like she had seen a ghost …And maybe, she did….




Chapter End Notes:
im not english native,so sorry for mistakes i make. this is my first ncis fan-fic.