- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Xandros enters NCIS, what are his real intentions? He also seems to be close with Kate... Why??? Why Tony picked on him?

CHAPTER TWO
NEVER TRUST THE GREEKS ?


(Hours later after morgue shootout)


Gibbs was sittig by his desk, staring into the monitor.
He had his image in front of his eyes, and couldn't forget it.
- Who the hell is this guy ? - Gibbs was trying to figure it out.


One thing was just certain. That evening was full of surprizes for everyone.


(Same time at Abby's Lab , Kate for getting over the trauma she had that day)

- I know, that's been a hard day for you, Kate. Hope you are o.k - Abby was very concerned, and wanted to drive Kate's thoughts onto another track.- What do ya think bout our boss number two ? I must admit , I find him very attractive and cute. He makes vibes around himself, makes women go crazy , and he's totally different than Gibbs or McGee.Not mentioning Tony.

- Kate… you aren't listening to me. Where are you?

- Oh, sorry Abbs, I'm a bit distracted today, you know. What were you asking?

- I just wanted to know, how do you find our new boss number 2?

- What? What are you talking about?

- Alex is replacing Morrow, till he gets back next year ,what makes him our second boss .Funny huh? Best is that he is just 25 , what makes him younger than Tim even, you or me.Tony is pretty displeased with it….

- That, I can imagine - mumbled Kate.

- Hi Tony - wassup?

- Never been better, since this probie joined us. Now he's gonna be bossy , showing off with latest Prada outfits .

- Alex is nothing like u Tony - Kate reacted at once.

- Whoa, Kate - u defend a guy you have seen for a couple minutes… instead your teammate, pal for years.
I perfectly understand , that Xandros is the guy, every woman wants to be fucked by up against the wall, but that's a …

- Oh, shut up Dinozzo ! - said Kate harshly while leaving.
She didn't even say bye to Abbs, what made Tony even more annoyed.

- What's with this guy? Cute face don't make him number one in here…

- U admitted yourself, that he is cute, Tony. Stop being jealous. He is part of the team now, and try to deal with it - Abby was convincing Tony over changing his attitude towards Xandros.

- Yeah, u'd better Dinozzo - Gibbs hit him in forehead while leaving.- C u 2morrow Abbs !

- Bye Boss - they said at the same time.



Meanwhile Kate was tossing and turning, trying to get some sleep. But she couldn't, thinking of all events that happened today, and bout newcoming boss. How come ? -she was unable to forget his image, sitting in the hall with wounded arm….She remebered, his reaction when Gibbs introducted her…

( Next day at 9 a.m in the office )


- Hello Tim
- Hi Boss- answered McGee
- Don't call me like that, Im Alex, Xandros for friends .Gibbs is your boss, that's not gonna change .I know that everyone thinks, im here to take over his position, but that's not true …I'm here to help you with some cases and then I ‘m setting sail. :) ….As for the case, any news on our friend from the lobby.
- Nope…

- Keep looking, if it helps he had middle east accent- palestine maybe ?That should narrow your searching

- Never take anything from the Greeks- Probie. U remember Troy and the horse- said Tony spitefully..Even the intel can misled you.

Alex smiled and didn't pay attention on this obvious putdown.

- He's is cypriot- hissed Kate silently, but Tony heard it perfectly.

- Wow, wow, wow , its seems that, u went familiar with this ‘ greek god of NCIS ‘ - said Tony and couldn't hide his jealousity … Maybe, u didn't tell us sth? Hmmm

Kate went kinda confused, while Tony was giving her suspicion look..

- I read in his resume ! that's it Tony. End of subject…
- Hi guys ! said Abby feeling tensed atmosphere between Kate and Tony. I found something interesting . U wanna take a look?

- Sure Abbs, as soon as I get back . I have to do something first.See ya…

Tony run out of the lobby , like he was on fire.

….

(Later at the Morrow's office)

- How is Alex ?
- He is doing just fine I would say, wounded and back on track. Everything in 24 hour.Real rush.
- I'm serious Gibbs.
- I'm serious too' .

- This kid might come in handy , I guess something big is going on .
- What are you talking about ? - Gibbs went worreid actually while hearing that news.

- Its classified intel , and as for now cannot tell you anything else upon this matter.Watch out for him, that's all I can say.

( Meanwhile at Police Station archives )

- Anthony - How are you man ???
- Long time Scott, still on archives ? I need to ask you for a favour…
- Yes…
- I need all possible data on Alexandros Phillipousis. He is at NYPD , yesterday came to NCIS.I don't like the guy and don't trust him Find everything you can . I will be waiting.

- I will call u , as soon as I find something. Bye man.Pity u left the police, man .

- Happens Scott…


( At the NCIS )

Alex was sitting by his desk, searching in the database, trying to match the pic made in the morgue the other day…
On the other side, Kate couldn't take her eyes of him.
She was shocked yesterday, while seeing him, shocked while hearing what he did, to save them in the morgue, shocked that he's now at NCIS.
So close…

She craved, to stand up and talk to him. It was high time - she thought.

Instead Alex stood up and leaned over her.
- Caitlin , we need a talk. I't taking you on a lunch within an hour ? That's on order actually- he said smiling…

(At the café)

- Don't look like that, u are making me nervous.Scary schemes are popping into my head - she said with laughter.
- Caitlin, I want u to profile the terrorist, …the one u couldn't stab.

That wasn't what Kate wanted or expected to hear…

She flashbacked her failure attempt to stab him, and look of his eyes.

- Did Ducky tell u that? … Its true …- she exhaled noisily

- Why ? Alex asked with concern in his voice, looking deeply in her hazel eyes.

Kate couldn't take it, and finally whispered …

- HIS eyes…They… they looked kind

- Did they look kind when he blew Gerald's shoulder ??? Alex hesitated

- U asked me, why I couldn't stab him and I told you

- Contrary to conventional wisdom Kate, eyes can lie…U meet him again, don't forget that…

- I won't - kate felt embarrased and lowered her eyes.I won't - she stated toughly , making Xandros sure this time.

- Then profile him….

- He isn't islamic fanatic, never mentioned Jihad, whatever drives him, its not mortyrdom,and chasing after 70 virgins in paradise..

- Revenge?

- Maybe, could be money! He is also easy with attracting women…

Kate regreted she said that.

- I just got the feeling that he lives large, he is intelligent, bold, willing to take big risks.

Xandros reminded himself, asking him why, and quick response Why not?

- He could have kill me with cold blood- said to Kate, but risked getting shot . As for me he needs to face death to feel something… anything at all.

- So are you - whispered kate , watching him walking away…So are you Xandros…

( meanwhile at Tony app )


- I told them not to trust the Greeks , huh…
Said Tony to himself watching Xandros real resume….
- You son of a bitch, I will get u Phillipousis, whoever you are …


TO BE CONTINUED….