- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
MURDER AT NCIS . EVERY TRACE LEADS TO ONE PERSON... IS XANDROS GUILTY ??? HIS LINK TO KATE IS BEING revealed :)

Chapter 4
FALSE PRETENCES


( Crime Scene, backyard of NCIS )

- Hello Jethro…
- Hi Ducky, what do we have here…?
- White female, about 30 , strangled . Time of death… I would say ,round midnight. Rest I will tell after the autopsy… No documents, d.l , i.d card. Jane Doe as for now.We will have to look around employees data.But it appears she was one of us.
- Tony, did you secure any possible evidence?
- No, Boss - answered Dinozzo hiding small card in his back pocket…
- What about fingerprints?
- None, clean work. But she must have seen the killer, as he didn't attack from behind. Look at marks at her neck…
- You, think that someone from NCIS ??? - asked Tony looking at Gibbs. Possible that, someone she knew…
-Look, she didn't drag the gun even.

……


At security room, Tony was watching all security cameras records, made last night.
He put one tape on vcr and saw women, in the their lobby talking to Alex.
Time ; 11:48 PM .
He frantically pulled out the card , he had taken from crime scene, and read handwritten note…

A.Phillipousis, 1st floor, 11:00 PM, after hours . V.I.P

Tony reminded himself, that Alex in fact was working afterhours and mentioned something about having a meeting lately.
Immediately he rushed to the morgue…

( At the morgue )


- Her name was Jessica Parker. She was working on 7 th floor- Archives Dept. I talked to her last night after hours. I asked her to show me, some old cases data. I figured that maybe, I will find the link to our terrorist there. Such a hunch - Alex was explaining to Gibbs.

Tony entered and realized, that Gibbs knows already, what he had discovered upon Alex.

- yes, I'm the probably the last person , seeing Jessica alive- Alex didn't even try to hide this.

Tony figured, its kinda weird, as automatically that was making Alex , primary suspect.His calmness, was impressing Tony.
Or he was in fact innnocent, or was fucking great liar .

- And yes, Tony , I realize what do you mean by this look ! - Alex smiled and went to the lobby.


…………

- Alexandros Phillipousis …- he picked up the phone.
- It's Paul Hume, Miss Parker ordered me , to find those missing data upon major Austin for you… I have some of them. Currently I'm not at the office, but we can meet in Lava Lounge , nearby GreenPark Lane …
- Of course , 1 pm suits you?
- yes, I think I will manage.
- Thank you and I meet you there, G'bye- Alex hung up the phone and started to leave.

- You don't go anywhere Alex. I have really enough, and I need to talk to you- Kate stopped him .
- O.K then - Alex realized that , actually he has no choice . GreenPark Lane at 1 30 PM. I have a meeting and then we will talk .

He smiled and left.

- Hello Kate , Bye Kate- Tony murmured.
- Where are you going Dinozzo ? I thought that, you had some paperwork.
- I gotta really go… Fuck the paperwork- hissed Tony on his way out.

- I bet that, he is snooping on Alex- Kate whispered to McGee.
- It means that, u don't know what happened , last night? - asked McGee
-N.O , tell me Tim- Kate went worried, while hearing that.
- One of archives agents got strangled last night. And unfortunatelly, Alex was with her that night. … I mean, he was the last person, talking to her , before she got killed…
- You are trying to tell me that, Gibbs suspects Alex ??? - Kate went shocked.

She nearly shouted on McGee and rushed to the door.

She was driving like crazy …

( At GreenPark Lane, LL )

Alex was drinking mango juice and reading the morning news.He was patiently waiting for Paul Hume, and files he had found. He came earlier as he needed to think some things through…
- Tell me, what the hell is going on ? - suddenly Kate grabbed his shoulder. She was literally pissed off and didn't even try to hide it.
- I didn't kill Jessica Parker , Caitlin, though everyone think,that I could have… And now, if you excuse me…
Alex started to feel confused.
- Mr Phillipousis ? - asked young man .
-Yes?
- I'm Paul Hume… I managed to postpone the meeting and come earlier.Here, these are the files you asked for… I believe that, you might be right, over this case. I just need to check one more thing and I will contact you later . ..
- Fine , G'Bye…

Kate noticed that, Alex wanted to end this conversation as soon as possible and didn't feel good, with her presence there.
She grabbed the files…

- Major Austin case, huh, you are still thinking bout it and bout her ? - Kate looked into his eyes.
- Yes - Alex sighed.


( Late at night at GreenPark Lane )

- Call NCIS, its their employee …. Time of Death 1 PM.


( Alex apartement … )

Alex was tossing and turning… Suddenly door bell rang.

- Caitlin ?
- I know , you wanna protect me, but it's not brother thing anymore, Xandros……..


TO BE CONTINUED…..



Chapter End Notes:
IF U LIKE IT FEEDBACK TO ME