- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First NCIS ficlette
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs had told him they couldn't, wouldn't do this at the office; that they needed to be discreet.
Fingers curled in his hair, holding him steady, mouth stretched wide as Gibbs' hips rocked back and forth, cock sliding in and out of Tony's mouth in exquisite slowness.

Gibbs had told him they couldn't, wouldn't do this at the office; that they needed to be discreet. Tony hummed deep in his throat remembering the look on Gibbs' face when he saw him in his tight black jeans and even tighter black t-shirt.

Snapping 'DiNozzo!' Gibbs had walked towards the elevator throwing, 'You're with me' over his shoulder as he went. Hitting the button for the basement, Gibbs kept his back to Tony, spine ram rod straight as the numbers ticked down. When they hit the 3rd floor Gibbs' hand shot out, jerking the elevator to a complete stop before turning around and growling, 'On your knees'.

Tony sank to the floor; eyes sparkling in amusement and arousal as Gibbs' practically tore open his slacks. He was only to happy to open his mouth when Gibbs pressed him against the side of the elevator, hand reaching down to curl behind Tony's head.

Bracing a hand on the wall, Gibbs' thrusts became erratic as Tony's hands wrapped around Gibbs' waist to pull him closer, hold him still as Tony swallowed greedily.

Letting Gibbs' now limp cock slip from his mouth Tony raised his thumb wiping at the corner of his mouth before sliding him tongue across the digit grinning at the growl emanating from the man standing above him.

Gibbs' pulled Tony to his feet, crushing him against the wall before capturing his lips, tongue licking every last taste of himself from Tony's mouth hungrily.

Pressing his aching cock against Gibbs' thigh Tony silently urged him to take care of the hard on making Tony's tight jeans even tighter. Gibbs pulled back with an evil glint in his eyes, turning his back to Tony, tucking himself back in and adjusting his clothes before his hand slapped against the button that would start their descent once again.

"Gibbs..." Tony whimpered as the doors opened with a ding.

Gibbs strode from the elevator, "Coming Tony?"

Muttering as he adjusted himself Tony followed stiffly, "Apparently not now."
Chapter End Notes:
First NCIS ficlette