- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They were alone in the elevator again, on their way to the parking gargage.
The day crawled by and by the end of it Tony was ready to crawl out of his skin, not to mention the fact that he was still horny and pissed at Gibbs for his earlier stunt. Gibbs on the other was calm and content, the picture of a truly satisfied man.

They were alone in the elevator again, on their way to the parking garage. Gibbs was smirking, ignoring Tony but the slight tugging at the corner of his mouth and the way he had his hands in his pockets looking far too smug had Tony narrowing his eyes and taking a step closer. Leaning towards Gibbs Tony let his hand splay across the older man's stomach, fingers sneaking underneath his shirt, skimming dangerously close to the top of Gibbs' pants.

"You're pretty satisfied with yourself, aren't you?" Tony growled into Gibbs' ear, nipping his earlobe and letting his hand slid inside Gibbs' pants, fingers brushing against his semi-hard cock.

"DiNozzo," Gibbs warned, grabbing Tony's wrist. He wasn't fast enough; Tony's fingers curled around Gibbs stroking upwards, thumb grazing the tip of his steadily growing cock.

"Yes, Boss?" Tony asked in mock innocence, gently squeezing, smiling at the near silent groan from his lover.

The elevator hurtled towards the basement as Tony continued, pushing Gibbs against the wall of the elevator. Pressing his mouth to Gibbs' in a fast, dirty kiss he gave one final stroke to Gibbs before pulling his hand out and smoothing Gibbs' clothes.

Looking down he smirked at the very obvious erection tenting Gibbs' thin slacks. It was a good look for him.

Hearing the elevator ding Tony winked and strode from the elevator towards his car without looking back.