- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally, McGee gets one up on Tony
There was a long cue outside the Hardware Club. McGee ambled past the front in case his buddy Todd was working the door but there was just a bouncer with his arms crossed over his bitch tits barring the way. Traipsing along the cue, Tim scanned the crowd for a familiar face to save him from the ignominy of standing alone at the end. Luckless, he took a place at the back next to two lovers who were standing in that silent, slightly apart way that lovers do when a compromise has been reached about which neither party is really happy.

One advantage of being an NCIS agent was access to an undercover kit, which McGee regularly misused in order to reduce his anxiety at indulging his nocturnal pursuits. He knew he was probably unrecognizable anyway in his chaps, harness and leather cap, but the addition of facial hair helped transform him. He stood with an unlit cigar in his mouth while he worked two fingers into the pocket of his just too tight leather pants.

"Can I have a light?"

A familiar lean athletic guy stood next to McGee holding out a cigarette. A stream of questions ran through McGee's mind. What was DiNozzo doing here? Did he recognize him? When did he start smoking? How long had he had his nipples pierced? McGee flicked his Zippo into life again. Tony nodded thanks and stood for a moment running his eyes from McGee's black bike boots up to his crotch. Tony's gaze made Tim acutely aware of his growing hard on. As Tony's eyes met McGee's, he nodded again. McGee realized that Tony thought he was what he appeared to be - a leatherman with a luxurious moustache, slightly patchy beard and a hard cock.

The unmistakable desire in the Tony's eyes made Tim's cock pulse. He stood battling between the fear of discovery and his growing exictement. Then Tony spoke two words that decided it.

"Please Sir".

McGee nodded curtly at him and turned quickly, striding down the piss-fumed alley alongside the car park. The bass throb from the club matched the pounding of his heart and cock. Stopping just past some crates and bins, McGee thought for a moment, hoped for a moment, that DiNozzo hadn't followed. But Tony was there in the shadows - waiting and wanting.

They stood as close as they could without touching. McGee moved against Tony so that he felt the touch of Tony's lips at the same time his hardness pressed into him. Their tongues collided in the cavern created by joined mouths. Tony tasted of garlic and beer, and also of something McGee couldn't quite define, something that was just forbidden. McGee worried the heat and spit from the kissing might start loosening his mustache, so he gave Tony a sharp nip on his bottom lip and moved his mouth across Tony's cheek to his neck.

Tony's hands, which had been resting on McGee's shoulders, started moving towards his chest, but McGee uttered a low hoarse "No!" Tony dropped his hands, moved them to McGee's arse and pulled him in. Tim could feel Tony's cock growing hard against his own. "Turn around" he growled, as he pushed the senior agent up against a crate.




McGee's hand moved across Tony's hard, muscled chest. He found the little nub of his tit and pulled down hard on the curved steel bar that bisected it, making Tony groan and press his arse back into McGee. As Tim reached down to undo Tony's belt, DiNozzo stretched his arms back to pull Tim closer. McGee laughed to himself. Senior agent or not- pushy bottoms were all the same. But McGee was the top here and would play this scene his way.

Tony's belt slide easily out of his pants and Tim looped about half the length of it around his hand. Stepping back without warning, he slapped the end of it across Tony's butt. He gasped in surprise and murmered "Yes Sir, please Sir" as he dropped his jeans to ground. McGee hit his bare arse three, four times; hard enough to raise welts that glowed pink in the neon lights from the car park next door. The sound of the leather slapping his arse was punctuated by Tony's moans and McGee felt his cock strain against his leather pants

Tim rubbed his hand over the welts, across the short wirey hairs of Tony's buttocks and down between his cheeks. His arsehole pursed at the touch but Tim found it hard to get far with his dry fingers. Reaching round he took Tony's thickening cock in his hand and squeezed hard. Tim pumped his hand along the shaft, before rubbing his hand over the glistening head. Using Tony's own juice, Tim lubed up his hole. Quickly he was able to work two and then three fingers inside him. Their bodies rocked together as McGee stroked his hand around the hard ring of muscle that was stopping further entry.

"Wait" he whispered as he worked his free hand into his back pocket. Tony moaned and pushed back against him. "Wait", Tim hissed again. "Yes sir", Tony whimpered. It obvious that restraint was not easy.

Using his teeth to loosen the cap on the small brown bottle, McGee flicked it to the ground and put the opening to his nose. He took a deep snort in each nostril and then passed the bottle over to Tony. As the fumes hit, Tony's arse opened to welcome McGee inside him. Thrusting deeper, soon Tim's whole forearm was engulfed by Tony's arse. McGee curled his fingers inside Tony causing little shudders to run through his body. He was close to coming. McGee teased him, pulling his arm slowly back and then thrusting forward quickly with short sharp strokes. He grabbed Tony's hair with his free hand and pulled his head back.

Gripping the side of the crate for support, DiNozzo's knees weakened with the approaching orgasm. McGee felt Tony's arse muscles start to spasm around his arm and he pushed against him, his cock rubbing along his arse. Tony came with a groan that sounded like he'd been punched and he slumped forward against the crate. McGee leant over him and with a couple of thrusts he came, shooting cum along the small of Tony's back.

They held that position for a moment and Tim stroked the back of his head as he slowly withdrew his arm. Tony gave a little cry as Tim's hand left him. Between jagged breaths, Tony gasped "Thank you Sir that was intense". McGee leaned over him and whispered softly "Yeah, pretty good for a probie".