- Text Size +
Once they got to the crime scene Gibbs got down to business. "Tony start sketching, McGee you're doing photos, Kate... I need to talk to you." When she heard this Kate looked over at Tony who just gave her a shrug to say that he didn't know why Gibbs wanted to talk to her. Kate approached Gibbs slowly.

"Gibbs?"

"You alright Kate? I noticed you were deep in thought all the way here not to mention in the elevator earlier on."

"Yeah Gibbs. I'm fine... just thinking about something that's all." ‘Phew... so I haven't done anything wrong... thanks Gibbs... just give me a coronary for nothing.'

"Okay then... go help McGee with the photos."

"On it Gibbs." Kate replied as she walked over to McGee. Just as she reached McGee Ducky's truck arrived.

"Mr. Palmer! How many times are you going to get us lost! I'm sorry Jethro... Mr Palmer over here got us lost again." Kate and Tony shared a smile when they heard Ducky. It seemed like Palmer was always getting them lost.

"Don't worry about it Duck."

"What do we have here?"

"Young female petty officer. She was found by surveillance doing their rounds."

"Ahh... Jethro do you remember that other case we had quite a long time ago... I think about seven years was it now?"

"Duck... time of death?"

"I'd say about 10 to 12 hours ago. I'll know the cause of death when we get her onto my table." Ducky answered. "Now Mr Palmer. Let's get her back home."

"Tony finish up the sketching; Kate and McGee finish the photos then the three of you can meet me back at headquarters. I'm going with Ducky." Within seconds of Gibbs saying this he was answered by two "Yes Boss" and a "Yep" from Kate.

Gibbs could tell that Kate was hiding something from him and it was easy enough to figure out that she hadn't told Tony yet. Whatever it was; he was going to get to the bottom of it soon.