- Text Size +
Kate walked out of the ladies room quickly, hoping that no one had noticed her constant disappearances. Unfortunately for her, her mother hadn't been kidding when she said that morning sickness wasn't only confined to the mornings. ‘Ironic' she thought. She returned to her desk and quickly started on getting their deceased marines personnel file. ‘Thank God' It seemed like no one had noticed her coming and going. Then again; it seemed to Tony and Kate that no one noticed the changes in their relationship after they started dating until one day Abby got them both down to her lab alone.

//FLASHBACK//
It had been two months since they had started dating and both Tony and Kate were enjoying their little secret immensely. They both put in extra effort to keep their relationship out of the office and keep up with the same banter that they had been participating in for the last two years. It hadn't been easy; but they were doing well.

Kate and Tony were sitting at their desks and doing more research on the team's latest case when Gibbs' phone rang. They both looked over at the other person before Kate walked over to Gibbs' desk and picked up the phone.

"Special Agent Gibbs' desk this is Special Agent Todd. He can't take the call right now. Can I take a message?"

"Wow Kate... official." Abby's familiar voice came through the device.

Kate quickly mouthed ‘Abby' to Tony so he knew who was on the line. "Hey Abs! Gibbs is down at autopsy with McGee and Ducky. You need anything?"

"Yeah. I got test results. You and Tony come down here. I'll call Boss man's cell."

"Okay. See ya Abs." Kate hung up the phone and headed to the elevator with Tony who had heard part of her side of the conversation and guessed that Abby wanted them down in the lab.

"She got test results?" Tony asked as the elevator doors closed.

"Yep." Kate answered simply.

"Wanna you go for dinner tonight after work Kate?" Tony asked her when the doors were closed and the elevator started going down.

"Sure. Pick me up from my house around seven? I have to do something before that."

Tony moved closer to her and kissed her gently. "Anything you want." When he let her go he gave her a smile; one that could make her go weak in the knees. She quickly returned one as the doors opened again and they both headed into the lab to see Abby.
//FLASH BACK TO BE CONTINUED......//