- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Its the day before the wedding and Kate is getting worried.
"I swear its good luck Kate, me and McGee had the best wedding ever!" abbey said persuasively.
"Ye and what if I can't find one I like!" she replied unbelieving.
"You will, I promise!"
"The wedding is tomorrow abbey and I'm buying the dress now!!"
Kate was in hysterics; of course she wanted her wedding to be perfect. After all she had a beautiful husband to be, the best caterers in town, the most beautiful church and all of her friends would be there to see it.

*Back at the house*

"Look McGee, stop breathing down my neck okay!!" Tony shouted harshly.
"That tuxedo is the best okay, just buy it, Kate likes that one!" McGee laughed.
Tony and McGee had spent all afternoon deciding on what to wear to the wedding. Gibbs had spent like five minutes just finding the most boring; it was grey with a white shirt and shoes.
"Tony don't pick that one, you'll look like a pansy!"
"Thanks for the overwhelming boost of confidence boss" Tony said cheekily.


Kate's heart stopped. She looked through the window of a shop called the perfect daze, that's what she was in a perfect daze.
She burst in through the door.
"Abbey this is the one!"
It was a silk looking dress, with a corset top that flowed out over the floor.
"It's amazing!" Kate gleamed.
"Ze price is very rezionable azvell!" said the shop assistant.
"Yes well what exactly is the price…….Fleur" smiled abbey cockily reading the assistants badge.
"2000 dollars"
"Its perfect!!!" shouted Kate


The arrived home the dress was sent home shortly after packed, compressed cleaned whatever they do to it!
Kate was shaking, would Tony like it? AAHHHH, this was bugging her so many unanswered questions. She slumped onto the sofa and heard Tony and McGee comes in with what sounded like a very pissed of Gibbs.
"Why the hell can't you make it Jen!" he screamed into his cell.
"Jenny doesn't think she can make it to the wedding." Tony Whispered
"Oh, that's a shame; she's a really nice woman!" sighed Kate.
"Where's my Timmy?" abbey hunted down McGee and gave him a huge squeeze around his middle. He smiled. Kate could tell her wedding would be perfect no matter what.


"Well get the hell out of here let us have some privacy!" smiled Tony.
"See ya tomorrow Kate" abbey said as she hugged Kate friendly.
"Look Kate, Jenny may not be able to make it tomorrow but she's going to try ok?" said Gibbs and kissed her on the cheek. "night all from McGee!"
"Shut up probie!" laughed Tony
"DINOZZO!"
Chapter End Notes:
This is my first fic so please be honest if you send feedback!