- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate is in for a big suprise with one of the guests at her wedding.
Tony stood at the alter of the most amazing church he had ever seen in his life. His bride slowly walked down the aisle, Gibbs at her arm. Her father had passed away when she was three so she asked Gibbs to give her away. The services commenced, every second of it seeming long and draw out to Gibbs. He passed away the one he loved but he was glad Kate was happy and that was the only thing that sustained him.

The whole church cheered as Tony kissed Kate softly on the lips. She smiled. Finally we've done it, were married she thought. She smiled at Tony as they shared another kiss; his warm lips comforted her, melting her slowly. Gibbs felt relief and pain for losing the one he loved but she was happy wasn't she? Well se was right? Gibbs felt funny someone telling him to just shoot DiNozzo and run away with Kate, but he loved her and wouldn't ruin he life like that.
Kate's heart stopped suddenly, fear swept across her face in an icy blast. He was there, he was not invited and he was not welcome. She stared at him. Slowly. Dangerously. He stood up as if he was the most important person there and sniggered at Kate.
"GOT WHAT YOU WANTED NOW, ALL YOU EVER NEEDED IT WONT LAST AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT DON'T WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE SELF" the message echoed throughout the church. Everyone turned around gasping. Kate fell to the ground as he left silently, McGee and Gibbs' on his tail.
"I never thought he would come back Tony" she sobbed into his arms as he crouched down beside her.
"Never thought who would come back Kate!" he questioned.
"My stalker" She let out a cry.
Abbey and Jenny (who had just this minute arrived) dived onto Kate with a thousand hugs. They didn't like to see a team member broken on the best day of her life.
"IF I HAD MY GUN I WOULD HAVE SHOT THE BASTARD!" Shouted Gibbs' as Jenny came to hug him to make sure he was safe.
"Gibbs this is a church, you shouldn't swear!" sighed Kate.
"Sorry"

Tony was still in shock, a stalker? She had never said anything to him about a stalker, and what the hell did he mean "I'll make sure of it?"
"AHHHHH" Shouted Tony slamming his fist onto the kitchen table, drinking his sixth shot of vodka. "Why the hell didn't she tell me" he sighed to himself. She was upstairs in the lounge with her mother, Gibbs, Jenny, Abbey and Richard (her brother)
"You know Tony, you really shouldn't drink so much on your wedding night" said a sickly woman's voice.
"What the hell do you want?!" Tony shouted in an annoyed tone of voice.
"Now, now Tony, no wife likes a grumpy husband." She stalked out of the shadows provocatively.
"Leave me alone!" he grunted.
"But Tony, what would be the fun in that?" she whimpered sarcastically.
"The fun is the bits were you leave me alone, before I shoot you!"
"You couldn't do that, Kate would never forgive you!"
"Just because you're her sister doesn't mean she wouldn't care if I shot you!"
"I was drunk, besides I didn't know you were Kate's sister!! AND I WASN'T EVEN WITH KATE!!" he shouted. "Leave now!"
"I'm going!" she sniggered.
"Well go quicker!"

The door slammed behind her, the breeze whipped his face. His heart fell into a void of hate; he wanted to kill that psycho.

**hour later**

Kate had forgotten about the incident with martin at the church, she was spending time with her best friends and that made her feel the best in her life except when she was with Tony.
"Nice one Jen!" shouted Gibbs, laughing.
Jenny was stood there trying to show the film jaws by imitating a shark attacking Abbey; it was amusing in its own little way.
Kate sat on Tony's lap his arms around her shoulders. He smelt her hair. It made him tingle all over when she touched him, he knew this was right. She lent back and tilted her head so they could kiss. She pecked him on the lips and snuggled into his shirt. She closed her eyes; the softness of his body was so comforting, so amusing and so real. She looked up at him and smiled. It made her feel good to smile at him, it made her feel needed. She loved Tony; he makes her feel like she is the only person in the room.
She slowly fell asleep on his lap, it had been a traumatic day for both of them and even though it was supposed to be the happiest day of her life it was ruined. Gibbs brought in a blanket and placed it over Kate.
Tony slowly fell to sleep. Everyone else in the room made there way to their blow up beds for the night. Jenny and Gibbs were sharing a bed, Abbey and McGee sharing another


*Tony's dream*
"NOOOOOO!!" Tony shouted
Ari stood up as Kate walked down the aisle; he quoted the exact same words and martin in the church.
He pulled out a sniper rifle and shot Kate right through the forehead.
"Sorry Caitlyn!" smiled Ari.
Kate fell to the floor; blood stained her dress, her beautiful face ruined.

Tony woke up with a start, breathing heavily, he saw Kate head buried into his chest. He sighed with relief. He stroked her hair softly and thanked god she was his wife.
Chapter End Notes:
This is my first fic so please be honest if you send feedback!