- Text Size +
Story Notes:
In the same universe as 'Kissing It Better' and 'Valentine's Do's and Don'ts'. Thanks, as always, goes to Kim and Emmy who make my writing better. To Jenni, my biggest fan. :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tim knew he was pouting.
Tim knew he was pouting. He even knew he was pouting for stupid reasons. Detective Monteleone and Tony might've had some similar superficial traits, but that didn't mean Miller knew a damn thing about Tim and Tony's relationship.

Tim sighed and flopped lengthwise onto Tony's couch.

What bothered him wasn't so much that Miller had a thing for Tony - anyone with eyes had a thing for Tony. It just would have been nice if someone had taken an interest in *him*. Abby had gotten Niles interested, and he hadn't even seen her. Miller had voiced his appreciation of Tony. Gibbs had gotten somewhere with Ms. Wilkerson until he'd collected the DNA. Hell, Tim had even seen Detective Wren and Kate exchanging numbers. Of course, if he took things along the same line, the only ones left were Lieutenant Chaney and Detective Monteleone.

Tim shuddered. Chaney was too much like Gibbs - in other words, way too scary to even consider. And Monteleone, well, he wasn't Tony.

Speak of the devil. Tim was fiddling with his tie when the force of nature that called itself Tony DiNozzo blew into the apartment.

Kicking the door shut behind him, Tony tossed his keys on the table by the door and threw his coat towards the closet. Sighing explosively, he gave a full body shake. "I swear, Tim, this case was almost enough to make me hate blondes."

Tim watched quietly as Tony tried to toe his shoes off and walk into the apartment at the same time.

"I used to think Kate was the most vicious man-eater ever. But that Robin girl?" Tony whistled, shaking his head. He stumbled as his right shoe came off, but saved himself with a spin and hop on one foot. "Scary. If that's Kate's type, man, I never, ever want to meet her exes."

Tim's mouth quirked up against his will. But even Tony standing by the far arm of the couch taking clothes off wasn't enough to lift Tim's mood.

Tony grinned and stripped off his tie. "And was it just me, or was Miller checking out my ass every chance he-" Tony glanced at Tim, stopped grinning and walked quickly around the couch.

Tim raised his eyebrows. "What?"

Tony leaned over the couch. "You okay?"

Though Tim was happy Tony had noticed, he shrugged casually. "I'm fine."

Tony picked up Tim's right foot and sat down in the space he'd created between Tim's legs. Holding Tim's leg on his lap, he rubbed Tim's calf. "What's wrong?"

Tim knew he sucked at lying - especially lying to Tony - but, still, he had his pride. "Nothing's wrong."

Tony snorted. Tim pouted and started fiddling with his tie again. Tony reached out and covered Tim's hands with his own.

When Tim looked up at him, Tony smiled softly. "I'm supposed to be the insecure, pouty one in this relationship."

Tim fought back his smile. "I'm not feeling insecure."

"But you are pouting," said Tony, as he lay down on top of Tim.

"I'm not-"

Tony glared at him.

They both shifted around slightly, getting comfortable. Tony folded his hands on Tim's chest and rested his chin on top. Tim rested his hands on Tony's waist.

"Okay! It's just, Miller wanted to trade with me."

"Trade what? PDAs? Oh." Tony made a face. "Ew."

Tim wasn't sure if he should be insulted or flattered. "Ew? He's just like me."

"No, he's not. He's a weasel-faced yes-man. You, on the other hand, actually *have* a spine. And balls." Tony smirked and rubbed his groin against Tim's as if to prove his point.

Involuntarily, Tim sucked in a breath, tightening his hands on Tony's waist and thrusting his hips up in return. Tony's smirk widened, so Tim leaned up to kiss it off.

One kiss melted into another, and another. Tony licked into Tim's mouth and then sucked on his tongue. Tim stroked his tongue into Tony's mouth as he pulled up Tony's shirt and ran his hands over the smooth skin underneath. Floating in the warm haze of arousal, Tim lost track of time.

Tony pulled back, and Tim growled. He tightened his hold on Tony and tried to pull him back down.

Tony chuckled and nipped at Tim's bottom lip. "This would be a hell of a lot more comfortable in bed."

Tim considered that for a second. Yeah, it would. He let go of Tony, sliding his hands back out from under Tony's shirt. Tony sat up and grabbed Tim's hand. He pulled Tim up as he stood and kept pulling as he made his way to the bedroom.

Tim let himself be pulled, lagging behind slightly and enjoying the view. The same view Miller had been checking out the past few days. Tim couldn't help it - his feet just stopped moving.

Tony noticed immediately. He paused and looked back at Tim. "What?"

"You're hot."

"I know," said Tony, rolling his eyes. "I'm so hot that almost anyone who likes men wants to have lots of sex with me. What's wrong with you?"

"Kate's hot. And Gibbs. Abby's so hot, she had Petty Officer Wilson going when he hadn't even met her."

"Please tell me you have an actual point to this delay in sex."

"My point," said Tim, glaring at Tony, "is that everyone managed to get people lusting after them on this case. Except me."

"And Ducky," Tony said, pointing at Tim.

"Only because Palmer had the flu."

Tony conceded the point with a shrug. He stared at Tim for a moment, with his processing-information look on his face. Eyes lighting up, Tony raised an eyebrow. "Would it help if I told you Lieutenant Chaney checked out your ass a few times?"

Tim shuddered in disgust and made a face. "No."

Tony moved towards Tim, crowding him into the wall. Placing a hand on either side of Tim's head, he leaned in until Tim could feel Tony's breath on his own mouth. "How about if I told you I spent every second I could on this case checking you out? Not just your ass either. Your hands. Your mouth. Your dick."

Tim shuddered, with arousal this time. "T-that. I. Y-yeah," he cleared his throat. "That would help. A lot."

"Good," said Tony as he re-introduced his tongue to Tim's mouth. Tim lost track of time again, his world narrowing to slow, wet kisses and Tony's growing erection grinding into his.

When Tony pulled back this time, Tim might have whimpered.

Tony just stared at Tim for a minute, breathing hard. Then he growled, "Bed," and yanked Tim into the bedroom.

Tim chuckled, unbuttoning his shirt with his free hand. He was almost done when he noticed Tony staring, an affectionate grin on his face. "What?"

Tony snorted and reached for Tim's neck. "You know, one of these days I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to see how far into sex we get before you actually notice your tie's still on."

He tossed the tie aside, and leaned in for a kiss.

When they broke for air, Tim said, "I don't always forget about my tie." He unbuckled Tony's belt.

"That's because sometimes I jump you in the shower."

Tim laughed and pushed Tony onto the bed. He was going to have to pout more often.

End.
Chapter End Notes:
In the same universe as 'Kissing It Better' and 'Valentine's Do's and Don'ts'. Thanks, as always, goes to Kim and Emmy who make my writing better. To Jenni, my biggest fan. :)