- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Written for the 30_lemons community on LJ. Specifically, theme #3: The Sexuality of Terror, or, "Help, I'm Out of Control, Thank God!"
Author's Chapter Notes:
Do you want to know how much I hate myself for this?
"DiNozzo!" Gibbs shouted after him, knowing it was too late. "DiNozzo, get your ass back here!"

Tony either didn't hear him or didn't listen; he kept running after Winchester, long legs gaining on the shorter, stockier man with every stride. Gibbs watched furiously, cursing under his breath. Tony was going to have a lot to answer for once he got back.

Gunshots rang out and Gibbs, Ziva, and McGee ducked behind the makeshift barrier instinctively, shielding themselves from flying bits of asphalt and wood. When Gibbs looked up again, it was with a combination of fury and dread.

He should have known better. Like a cat, Tony always landed on his feet. Sometimes a bit scraped up, but he always managed to land on his feet.

Winchester was alive. Tony was unhurt. Good; that meant Gibbs could kill him later.

"Found something for you in the trash, Boss," Tony said breathlessly, dragging Winchester back over to them. The man had picked up a bloody lip between Tony tackling him to the ground and now, and when Gibbs glanced down, he saw a smear of blood on Tony's knuckles. He wouldn't be surprised to see Winchester end up with a bruised cheekbone later.

Gibbs didn't bother listening to Winchester's blusterings and whinings--he'd heard it before and there would be plenty of time in interrogation, later. "Officer David. Agent McGee," he said brusquely. "Take Petty Officer Winchester back to the office and get him settled in interrogation. Agent DiNozzo and I will follow."

Ziva glanced between them, but didn't didn't question. McGee took one arm, Ziva the other, and they shoved Winchester none-too-gently into the car.

"I got him, didn't I?" Tony challenged him, barely waiting for the car to leave.

"Yes. You got him. You also disobeyed a direct order, DiNozzo, and now I'm going to be lucky if I don't end up wtih a charge of excessive force on top of that!" Gibbs stepped forward, pushing Tony back against the brick wall behind him. "This is the fourth suspect in the last two weeks where I've had to cover your ass with the director, DiNozzo, and there's only so long I can keep doing that! Christ, Tony, what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, Boss. Nothing at all." But Tony's eyes were hiding something and his face was too even to be anything other than a mask.

"Don't fucking lie to me, DiNozzo. You're a damn good agent, but if I can't count on you in the field, I can't use you. And our director has started to notice, in case you weren't aware. I need to be able to count on you to follow orders, damnit!" Gibbs' voice had risen until he was almost shouting, right in Tony's face. "What is your problem?"

"Nothing. I won't let it happen again." Tony tried to move past him and Gibbs shoved him back against the wall.

"Do not lie to me," Gibbs growled. "Tony, so help me--"

"Or what?" Tony laughed bitterly. "Worst you can do is fire me, and what if I don't care about that anymore? What if it doesn't fucking matter?"

"You're too good an agent for that," Gibbs retorted.

"Yeah. Well." Tony blew out a breath, looking anywhere but at Gibbs. "You want to know? You sure?"

"I need to know," Gibbs corrected him. "If there's something going on with you that's affecting your ability to do your job, I need to know about it."

Tony laughed again. And before Gibbs said anything else, Tony leaned forward, grabbed Gibbs' face, and kissed him.

"Still want to know, Boss?" Tony asked, a little breathlessly. "Still want to know what's wrong with me? Do you really want to know the number of times I've thought about you? The number of times I've jerked off, imagining you with me? Do you want to know how much I hate myself for this? Do you really want to know how hard it is to work for you and listen to you and obey your orders when all I want to do is go on my knees for you?"

His eyes were wild, his voice more so. He was losing what little control he'd had in the first place and Gibbs saw only one way out. He pushed Tony back against the wall, pinning his wrists at his sides, and kissed him again, demanding surrender and allowing nothing else.

"You want to go on your knees for me, DiNozzo, I can arrange that," Gibbs whispered. "You want to follow my orders outside the office, I can arrange that too." He leaned in a little closer and bit Tony's lip, hard enough to make Tony gasp. "I'll give you what you want, Tony." Slowly, he licked the bite mark, tasting salt.

Tony was trembling against him, his breathing coming fast and shallow. But his voice was low and steady when he spoke. "I don't need your pity, Gibbs," he said, swallowing. "I don't need to be nothing more than a sympathy fuck. Give him what he needs so he'll work in the field, is that it? Fuck you, Gibbs. If that's all this is I can get it anywhere."

It was a fair retort, and Gibbs wasn't displeased by it. "Two things, DiNozzo." He pulled back a little, just enough to meet Tony's eyes. "One, I don't do pity fucks. And two, even if I did, I don't jeopardize my career or my subordinate's career for them. Do you understand that, DiNozzo?"

Tony's eyes were wide, pupils dilated; the look on his face made Gibbs think of a deer in the headlights. "I--Gibbs," he whispered helplessly.

Gibbs kissed him again, tasting need and desperation and a hint of fear--of what, he didn't know. Fear of him? Of what this could mean? Gibbs wasn't sure he cared. He slid his hands down Tony's chest, to his pants, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning the waistband. Tony moaned into his mouth, arching into Gibbs' hands instinctively.

The zipper came down in one easy pull and the boxer briefs followed, pushed out of the way impatiently, and then Gibbs had Tony's cock in his hands, thick and hot and hard, smooth skin under his fingers. Tony gasped, head falling back to hit the brick with what had to be a painful thunk. Gibbs winced inwardly, but Tony didn't even seem to notice.

His grip on Tony's cock was probably too tight, the way he twisted his hand too rough, but Gibbs didn't care and Tony just moaned, his hands scrabbling at the brick. "More...God, Gibbs, please, more..." His voice was desperate, his face flushed.

Gibbs tightened his grip just a little more, pulled just a little harder, and Tony gasped and cursed and came all over Gibbs' fingers.

Slowly, Gibbs pulled his hand away, licking his fingers clean. Tony opened his eyes in time to see him and groaned out loud at the sight. "God," he mumbled.

"You can return the favor later," Gibbs told him. His own pants were decidedly uncomfortable, but they had to get back to the office. This was going to be hard enough to explain away, without taking time for anything else.

Tony nodded wordlessly and pushed away from the wall, tucking himself back in and fastening his pants. "I...yeah." He exhaled deeply. "Think Winchester's going to file a complaint for excessive force?"

Gibbs matched Tony's stride as they headed for the car. "I think Winchester has bigger problems."
Chapter End Notes:
Written for the 30_lemons community on LJ. Specifically, theme #3: The Sexuality of Terror, or, "Help, I'm Out of Control, Thank God!"