- Text Size +
Tony took one last look at Jenny, one side of his mouth quirking up at her reluctance to kiss him in front of her friends, then got in his car and drove away. He hadn't noticed they'd been followed on the way to the Ferguson residence, so he didn't notice that the car was no longer behind him.

He got home and as soon as he walked in the house he found himself pushed up against the door, face first, Gibbs hard, naked body holding him there, Gibbs' breath hot and moist in his ear.

"It's my turn now, DiNozzo."

A shiver ran through Tony at the growled words. "Yes, Boss, anything you want."

"Good boy." Sinking his teeth into the back of Tony's neck, Gibbs pulled his shirt free of his pants and ran his hands up underneath, fingers entangling in the chest hair he encountered. "Shirt off, Tony."

Tony didn't bother unbuttoning the shirt, merely pulled it over his head and tossed it to the side. Tony gasped from a combination of Gibbs pulling his chest hair, tweaking his nipples and his hard cock pressing against the cheeks of his ass.

"Hands behind your back," Gibbs ordered.

Tony obeyed, heart pounding from the authority in his husband's voice. Normally during sex Gibbs preferred to be the submissive, but every so often he would switch, and when he did, Tony literally got weak in the knees.

Tony thought he would come in his pants when he felt the fuzzy cuffs being snapped in place around his wrists, especially when Gibbs kicked his legs apart. Damn, if this was what it felt like, no wonder there were so many repeat offenders in the justice system.

Gibbs' hands explored Tony's chest, stomach and sides, even going down to graze over the hard bulge behind the fly of his pants. At the same time he licked, kissed, nipped and sucked the smooth golden skin of Tony's back, marking him in more than one place. Not that Tony was complaining.

"Oh, God, Gibbs," Tony gasped. "We've got to hurry, Boss."

"Someplace you have to be, DiNozzo?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact. Trick-or-treating won't last all night, you know."

"Damn," Gibbs muttered, resting his forehead against Tony's shoulder. "All right, we'll save the rest for later."

"What?! You're not stopping, are you?"

Gibbs laughed huskily. "Hell, no, just speeding things up."

Tony sighed in relief, then caught his breath when Gibbs yanked on the cuffs, pulling him away from the door and turning him around, pushing him towards the couch. Tony toed off his shoes once Gibbs stopped him in front of the plush sofa.

Gibbs sat down, hard, leaking cock standing like a flagpole from the apex of his widespread thighs. "Down on your knees."

Hands still cuffed behind him, Tony carefully went to his knees between Gibbs legs. He looked at Gibbs, awaiting further instruction. He didn't have long to wait.

"Suck me, Tony."

He didn't have to be told twice. Leaning down he eagerly took Gibbs' cock in his mouth, sinking more than halfway down on his first go. Burying his hands in Tony's dark hair, Gibbs thrust up, fucking the hot, wet mouth surrounding him. Tony relaxed his throat, not wanting to trigger his gag reflex at the suddenness of the thrust.

After no more than half a dozen thrusts down Tony's throat, Gibbs pulled him off. Tony looked up at him, hazel eyes clearly showing his need. Hands still buried in his hair, Gibbs leaned down and pulled him closer, locking their mouths together in a searing kiss, tasting the slight saltiness of his own precum in Tony's mouth.

Sliding his hands out of Tony's hair, Gibbs slid them down the muscular arms of his lover until he came to the fuzzy cuffs. He quickly triggered the release mechanism, freeing Tony's hands, letting the cuffs fall to the floor.

"Get those pants off NOW, DiNozzo," Gibbs ordered, reaching over towards the end table for the bottle of lube he'd set there earlier.

Tony hurriedly complied, standing and shucking both pants and boxers, leaving him wearing nothing but socks, a hard-on, a smile and a glazed look in his eyes. Gibbs closed his legs and patted his thighs in an invitation. Smile growing even wider, Tony straddled Gibbs' legs and sat on his lap.

Gibbs coated his fingers with lube and leaned up for a searing kiss as his fingers found Tony's anal pucker. Tony gasped into his mouth as two fingers worked their way into him, stretching him for what was to come. As ready as Tony was, the loosening process didn't take long.

"You ready, Tony?"

"Yeah, Boss," Tony said, lifting himself over Gibbs' hard cock as the older man held it in preparation for him sinking down.

Both men moaned when Tony's hot, tight sheath slid over Gibbs' hard length till Tony was fully seated. Gibbs' fingers dug into Tony's hips, guiding him as the younger man began to move, sliding up and back down.

Hot, sexy words, words of love and lust, issued from both men, mixing with the rhythmic sound of flesh meeting flesh. Tony's hands held onto Gibbs' shoulders, leaving bruises much the same as Gibbs' was leaving on Tony's hips.

Tony gasped, the sound just short of a yell, when the head of Gibbs' cock scraped across his prostate, sending sparks of brilliance throughout him. As their motions increased, Tony's right hand left Gibbs' shoulder and wrapped around his own cock, matching his strokes to the thrusting of their bodies.

"Come on, Tony," Gibbs urged. "Ride me harder, faster."

"On it, Boss," Tony managed, just barely, to say.

Knowing he was getting close, Tony leaned down and slanted his mouth over Gibbs', thrusting his tongue in to match the thrust of the hard cock in him and the stroking of his own hand. They came simultaneously, shouts of completion trapped in the joining of their mouths, Gibbs filling Tony with his seed while Tony's hot cum jetted between them, splashing them with his essence.

Panting and smiling, Tony rested his forehead against Gibbs', noses touching. Gibbs couldn't stop his own smile from splitting his face. Sweat covered their bodies. Gibbs was still buried deep in Tony, still hard enough that he didn't slip out just yet.

Tony was sitting on Gibbs' cock. Gibbs was out of it, dazed in the afterglow of sex. The only thing that dimmed that afterglow and snapped them out of it was the sound of a cell phone. From the ring tone they knew it was Tony's cell.

"Leave it."

"Can't. It might be Jenny."

Tony reached down and picked up his pants, searching in the pocket for his phone. There was none of Gibbs' clothing in the room since he had attacked Tony when he'd first walked in.

"DiNozzo."

"Tony, yes, this is Mary Ferguson, Steph's mom."

"Yes, ma'am. What can I do for you? Is Jenny ready to come home?"

"I…well, that's the reason I'm calling, about Jenny."

Tony could hear it in her voice. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Gibbs' eyes snapped open at the worry in Tony's voice. He surged up, nearly bucking Tony off him.

"Well, um, I don't know how to tell you, but Jenny was just kidnapped."

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"What, honey?"

"How the hell…? We'll be right over."

Tony hung up on the lady and jumped off of Gibbs, wiping his front clean with the towel nearby and throwing on his clothing.

"Honey, stop, what's wrong?"

Gibbs could see the rush and panic in the face of his lover. The only thing that snapped Tony out of it was Gibbs holding him, nearly shaking him.

"WHAT'S WRONG?"

Tony snapped out of the panic enough to say, "Jenny, she's been taken."

"WHAT!?" Gibbs was now running around like a chicken without a head since none of his clothing was down there. "What the hell happened?"

"No clue. Where's Matt?"

"Our room."

Tony and Gibbs both ran up the stairs, tripping over each other and blowing candles out along the way. Both breathed an unconscious sigh of relief when they saw the sleeping baby. Gibbs grabbed his clothing and threw it on.

"What happened?" he asked again, even though he knew Tony didn't know. He just couldn't accept that his daughter had been taken.

"I don't know. You know as much as I do."

Gibbs knew he had to keep a level head. "Okay, I'll call Tom. You call the team and get them over there to process the scene. We are taking this. Tom will make sure. Call Ducky, have him meet us there and take Matt to NCIS HQ with him and Abby. I want them safe."

They gathered Matt up along with his diaper bag and a bottle they had in the fridge, then hurried out to the car. It was times like this that Gibbs wished he had the lights and sirens.

Tony called the team. They were on the way after he told them what he knew. Ducky and Gerald would meet them there. Gibbs talked to Morrow. Tom was calling the FBI and making Sure Fornell would have the case. He also told Gibbs that officially he was not on the case, but he knew better to try to stop him from taking the case; it was his daughter, after all. Tom would be a field agent himself if his and Palmer's son was taken. He offered to watch Matt when he got to the office to make sure the team could work.

The drive over was like the old Gibbs, driving at breakneck speed with regard only for where he was going. They couldn't get closer than a block away because the block was taped off. They hopped out of the car and ran to Jenny's friend Steph's house. They were stopped

"Sorry, sir, you can't go past the tape."

"The hell we can't. That's OUR daughter missing."

"Sorry, sir, but-"

Tony hauled off and punched the junior FBI agent and was then manhandled by the cop and another agent. Gibbs was going for his gun and noticed that Tim and Ziva were right behind them. Abby had Matt. Both Tim's and Ziva's hands were on their guns, following the team leader's motions when they heard a familiar voice from behind the tape line.

"Let them by."

"It's about damn time, Tobias."

"Sorry, Jethro, we're trying to keep out the riffraff."

"Where the hell is the scene so my team can get started?"

"Jethro, kidnapping is a federal crime, and the FBI-"

Gibbs glared at the older agent, his friend.

"Okay, joint team effort. I'll have an agent lead David and McGee over there. Is your son safe?" He saw Abby holding him with Ducky and Gerald behind them.

"Yes, okay, what's going on?"

"Well, the girls were trick-or-treating. The oldest Ferguson girl was watching them. They had picked up a few boys who tagged along."

Gibbs face got colder and harder, as did Tony's.

"Then, about five blocks from here," -McGee and Ziva were already on their way over there with the junior agent Tony had punched- "when a green sedan pulled up. A man jumped out, held them at gunpoint, zip-tied Jenny's hands and feet, threw her in the car and drove off."

"Do we have a description of the man?"

"Sorry, DiNozzo, but he had a ski mask on."

"FUCK."

"Anything, Tobias?"

"Yes, we have a partial plate, but that is about it."

"Okay. Abby, take Matt, Ducky and Gerald and get back to the lab. Tom will meet you there and watch Matt in the building while you work. Take these numbers and description of the car and-"

"Got it, Boss-man."

"Jethro, we WILL find the young lady. She will be fine."

"I hope you're right, Donald."

It took them all by shock that Gibbs called him by his first name. Ducky patted the fathers on their shoulders. Tony would be crying if not for the adrenaline rush.

"Do we know anything about the boys they picked up?"

"Only that Steph is dating one apparently."

"I want to talk to them."

"Jethro, that's not the brightest idea you've had."

Gibbs just stared at the FBI agent.

"Okay, but do not treat them like killers, got me?"

Gibbs and Tony nodded. They were lead into the house.

"Oh, guys, we're so sorry."

"It's not your fault that this happened. You couldn't have known. Now, can you kids give us anything else?" Gibbs was talking to the scared kids sitting at the dining room table drinking hot cocoa.

"Sir, I think the interior is tan and kind of like, well, fabric, not leather stuff."

"That's a great help, honey," he said, putting his hand on Steph's big sister's shoulder.

"Anything else, guys?"

"No, sir, sorry. The gun, well, it looked like they do in cop shows."

"Really? Okay, that's a help too, son," Tony said to one of the boys who looked a little older than the girls. Okay, the sex talk would be happening as soon as they got Jenny back.

"Okay, kids, thanks for all your help."

"Mr. Gibbs, will Jenny be okay?"

"Yes, Steph, she will, honey, I'm sure of it."

Gibbs and Tony walked away. Gibbs put his hand on Tony's shoulder. Fornell walked them out. They stopped outside the house.

"Okay, we're heading over to see what Tim and Ziva have got."

"Nothing, Boss."

"What? Nothing?"

"We got some tire tracks and that was about all."

"About?"

"No, Gibbs it WAS all," a pregnant, bitchy and pissed-off Ziva said.

"Okay, then head back to the lab and start on whatever. Abby has a partial plate."

"On it, Boss," they both said, walking away to their car. Gerald drove Abby and Ducky to the lab.

"Okay, if you find anything, Jethro, you will let me know," Fornell said.

"Yes. What? You think I'd keep you out of the loop?"

"Yes."

Tony and Gibbs walked back to the SUV. Tony got in and started to hyperventilate.

"Tony, come on, honey, breathe. We'll find her."

"Boss, Boss, Boss."

Gibbs started to rub Tony's back, and he calmed down a little. "Okay, relax. We'll find this ass, and we'll make him pay, I swear, honey."

"Boss, could it be Mark Manning?" Tony questioned, naming Jenny's biological father who'd lost in the custody battle for her.

"Yes, he is at the top of my list."

Gibbs leaned over and kissed the man he loved, the father of his two children. Tony fell into the kiss. Gibbs had a way about him, and Tony always melted and relaxed in his arms and kisses. They broke apart and Gibbs drove to the lab with a police escort who could not keep up with Gibbs' driving. They got to the parking garage and they walked into the building.

"Jehtro, Tony, I want to say I'm sorry, and I know she'll be fine."

"Mike, thanks a lot."

Tony hugged the security guard, who didn't know what to do but patted the grieving father on the back and let them in. First they went to Morrow's office and saw him behind his desk playing with baby Matt, who saw his daddies and wanted to go to them. Tony got to Matt first, then handed him off to Gibbs. Both made sure he was okay. It wasn't that they didn't trust their friends, but they'd lost one child today and needed to reassure themselves their other child was safe.

"Anything, Jethro?"

"Abby and the others are looking into a partial plate. The top of my list is the ass who tried to get custody of her."

"I had a feeling on that one, too, but he is off the list."

"Why?"

"He was popped two weeks ago on a murder charge and was sitting in jail when this happened."

"Shit."

‘Tony, it will be fine."

"FINE? Our daughter was kidnapped, and we have no leads, nothing. A partial plate can take days if not weeks to get past. We don't have that kind of time."

"Honey, relax. Tom meant-"

"Stop telling me to relax!"

Gibbs placed Matt back in Tony's hands to calm him down and it did.

"Sorry."

"Tony, don't be. We're all not going to sleep till we find the bastard who did this to you. We never leave one behind," Tom said and it rang true in Gibbs' ears as well as Tony's.

"Thank you, Tom."

"Now go and start the search. You want me to watch Matt more?"

"Maybe later. I just need to hold him right now. Where's Tommy?"

"Jimmy has him in Autopsy, listening to one of Ducky's stories, I bet."

"Matt loves them."

The men walked to the elevator and went to Abby's lab. Tim was hammering at a computer. Ziva was looking over another computer, and Abby playing around in her lab. No music this time, only working going on. Two pregnant ladies who were now more pissed that someone took their baby niece and Tim, determined, staying out of their way. The men walked in and Abby stopped and hugged both of them.

"Thanks, Abs. Do we have anything?" Tony asked.

"No, well, yes we have about 21,000 cars that match the description."

"Well, how about with a tan interior?"

"Okay, that will narrow it down a little."

"Okay, we're down to 5000."

"Okay, we'll each take a 1000."

"Don't have to, Boss, I think I have something."

"What, McGee?"

Tim put it on the big flat screen in the lab.

"Mother fucker," Tony said.

Gibbs just looked at him.

"Okay, get local LEO to the last known address. Ziva, take a team and process the woods around our house. I have a feeling we've been watched for a while. Damn it, I should have followed up with that reflection I saw at Jenny's party."

"Son of a bitch. Boss, maybe that was him on the porch."

"Fuck."

"Baby, I think I've been followed a few times. I just brushed it off."

"Damn it, DiNozzo, now you tell us?"

Tony look like a puppy dog that just got slapped on the nose with a paper. Gibbs saw what his words did and recoiled and hugged his lover who was still holding his son.

"Honey, I'm sorry, it just…"

"It's okay, Jethro. We never would have thought that he would stoop this low."

"Well, we did get him fired."

"No, we got the bitch fired. It isn't our fault that Chip worked for the ex-cow bitch of yours, Gibbs."

"Thanks, Abby, let's bring this up again."

"Okay, last known address for Chip, Boss." McGee came over with a paper.

"Abby, watch Matt."


"Oh, come here, you chubby-cheeked nephew of mine."

Gibbs, Tony, Magee all walked out of the room in search of Chip. Ziva was taking a team of agents to the woods around Gibbs' house. The first place she was looking was around the place where she'd parked her car when they'd screwed over the ex-director.
Chapter End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.