- Text Size +
Title: Till Death Do Us Part
Author: Rednetra
Permission to archive: Sure why not
Genre: Slash
Pairing/Characters: Tony/Gibbs, Tim/Ziva/Abby
Rating: NC-17 just to be safe
Warnings:
Notes: OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny
Makes 3.
Acknowledgments: Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and Matt and a
few
people from my LJ. I would also like to thank G for the great smut
in this fic.
They processed the hotel room. Chip's body was being examined by Ducky. It was obvious how he'd died, what with the bullet wound right between the eyes. After checking the liver temp and the stage of rigor, Ducky put TOD at about three hours earlier.

"Damn it," Gibbs said. "Okay, get this place processed, every hair, every fiber, every speck of lint bagged and tagged."

Gibbs stormed out of the room and sat in the car. Tony followed his lover out to the car.

"We'll find the bitch."

"Tony, she's doing this because of me. If I-"

"Do NOT even finish what you're thinking. No, she is doing this because she is fucked in the head, not because of you."

"Our daughter is out there in the hands of a mad woman."

"You don't think I know this?"

"I'm scared, Tony," Gibbs confessed, locking eyes with Tony.

Both men had fear in their faces, but Gibbs, the hard-ass ex-marine, admitted it out loud. They both were startled by a knock on the window. It was Tim.

Gibbs rolled down the window. "WHAT?"

"Abby ran DMV and we have a last known address."

"Good, get in."

Tim had barely gotten into the car before Gibbs was pulling away and following Tim's directions to the location. They got to the house, and there was no car in the driveway, and the lights were off. They sneaked up on the house, then stormed the front door.

The house was nicely decorated with some taste. They went through each room, clearing them.

"Boss, found this in the bedroom." McGee handed Gibbs a note.

Jethro, if you'd just have left well enough alone, you might not have been put in this situation. Now the key is, can you find me in time before you have to bury another little girl? Can you live with that guilt?

Gibb knew where he had to go, but he couldn't take Tony. He would not lose him as well. Matt and Jenny needed at least one of their fathers.

"Okay, you two catch a ride with another agent. I need to head to the house and get something."

"Bullshit."

"Tony, you can't come."

"Fuck that. You're not going off and playing rescue without me or Tim. We're going with you."

‘Tony, I can't lose you."

"And you think I want to even THINK about losing you, Jethro?"

The only other agent there for NCIS was Tim, and right then he was trying to be a fly on the wall and not get in the middle of his two friends and fathers and what was quickly escalating into a yelling match.

"The kids need at least one of their fathers."

"No, they need both their fathers, and if you think you can get out of this house without the both of us, you are severely wrong on this point."

"Tony, don't make me hurt you."

"Jethro, that will be the only way you're getting out of this house, is if you hurt me, so go right ahead, take a punch!" Tony yelled back at him, getting ready for Gibbs to swing at him.

Gibbs just glared at him. Tony met his glare and matched it.

"Damn you, DiNozzo."

"Look, Boss, I love her, too. She's my daughter as well. I cannot stand the thought of you going in and getting hurt or her getting hurt because you were too stubborn to take backup. You're not doing that to me or Matt."

"Gibbs, sorry to interrupt, but I'm with Tony on this one. You're not going without backup, whether it be Tony and me or Ziva or whoever, you're not going into that without backup."

Gibbs shot the junior agent a glare. If looks could kill… But Tim grew a spine for once and stood his ground against Gibbs.

"Damn it!"

All Gibbs could do was stand there. Tony made the move and hugged the man. This strong man, now in Tony's arms, was unbelievably crying. Tim didn't know what to do, but he walked out. He respected this man, and to give him his dignity, he removed himself from this moment which the two fathers needed to share. Tim was expecting his own children any time now since Ducky said twins don't always stay the whole nine months and December would be the 9th month.

"Tony, I just can't lose anymore family."

"Shhhhh, Jethro, you're not going to lose anything. We go in, kill the bitch, and get our little girl back and never let her out of our sight again."

Tony kissed the older man on the side of his head. Gibbs arched into the welcome touch.

"Now let's get a hold of ourselves, stop at HQ and get Ziva, since we both know she wants in on this, and the only thing keeping Abby in the lab is she has no field experience or she would be out there with us. Clear?"

Gibbs straightened himself up. Tony wiped the dear face, and they walked out as Fornell was walking in.

"And where are the two of you off to? No, wait, I don't want to know, but just do me a favor."

"Yes?"

"Make sure she pays."

The elder agent could see death in their faces as well as hurt, and he knew they knew where she was and they were going to settle a score. Fornell just put his hand on Gibbs' shoulder, nodded and walked into the house as the two NCIS agents and fathers got into the car and went to HQ.

They got there and walked into the building. They went in, explained everything they had to Abby and gave her the note. Ziva got ready, to Tim's dismay as well as Abby's, but she was not letting her team down, not with this. They all got back in the car, and they went lights and sirens all the way up to Baltimore.

They got up to Baltimore and pulled right up to the cemetery.

"Okay, Tony, Ziva and Tim, OUT."

"What?" Tim asked.

"No, here's the deal. You all come around and position yourselves, and when it's time, you take her out. I'm going to go in and keep her talking."

"No, I don't like this plan. Let me go."

"No, Tony. She'll kill the both of you outright. I could at least keep her talking for you to get into position."

"I don't like this, Boss."

"Nor do I, but this is the way it has to be."

Gibbs put his hand under Tony's chin and lifted it, leaning in to kiss his lover. Tim and Ziva got out of the car, giving them some privacy.

Their lips met in a kiss that was soft and gentle yet heartfelt and driven, a kiss that was as tender as the first one ever but showed their deep and abiding love, as well as the fear they shared.

Hand still under Tony's chin, Gibbs pulled back, blue eyes meeting hazel.

"I love you, Boss," Tony said softly.

"I love you, too, Tony. Now let's go get our daughter."

Tony got out and watched as his lover drove into the cemetery, thinking this might be the last time they ever got to kiss, let alone see each other alive. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling about this meeting.

Using hand signals, Tony directed Tim and Ziva. They spread out and entered the cemetery, planning to flank the director. Tony had already explained where the grave of Gibbs' daughter, Megan, was.

Gibbs pulled up and saw the director's car. He parked, took out his gun and left it on the front seat. He then took a deep breath upon seeing the form of the director standing up, holding something out at the grave on the hill. Gibbs got out of the car and started up the hill. Jen turned around and saw the man walking closer.

"So where is your faggot?"

"That's a bad word," Gibbs could hear his daughter say.

"Shut up you-"

"Let her go, Jen. I'm the one you want."

"Not anymore. I'm out to make your life a living hell, and if not you, to make that little toy of yours hurt watching me kill you and her."

Gibbs was now on the hill and could see Jenny was unharmed.

"Daddy!"

"Shh," was all Gibbs said, calmly.

"Over there." Jen moved the gun over to Jenny's location where she was standing in front of Megan's grave.

"You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, Jethro? You had to go and pull a stunt like that."

"Jen, you're the one who caused that, not me."

"No. You could have taken my offer and just lived happily ever after with me, and we could have had a family, not you and that fag, this brat and that spawn of the fag."

"Jen, you caused this. You never asked me what I wanted."

"You wanted me, Jethro, you always wanted me."

"That was a long time ago, and I was confused."

"No, you're confused now. You should have chosen me, but sadly your choice will now lead to yours and the little girl's death. Once your bitch gets here."

"My dad is not a-"

Gibbs' hand moved to quiet the little girl, who took the hint.

"So, Jethro, how does it feel to be so crippled? You of all people, the great and mighty Leroy Jethro Gibbs, humbled."

"Not sure, Jen. This doesn't make me weak. If anything, Jenny and Tony and even Matt have made me a better person."

"No, Jethro, you're weak. See how easy it was for me to get all the info about your life? How it pained me to watch you fucking that piece of shit."

"Look who's talking," Tony said in a position to shoot and not shoot Gibbs.

Gibbs' head spun, and he saw his team surrounding the woman.

"Well, I think it's about time to make you pay, Special Agent Faggot."

"I don't think so, bitch. You're not going to walk out of this alive," Tony assured her, gun held at the ready, pointed at her head.

"Yes, you might be right, but you having to watch me shoot Jethro and the little pain in the ass and killing them will leave you grief stricken for the rest of your life. And I can only hope that maybe it will lead to you taking your own life."

"Jen, you really are a nut case. You can't believe all this would get me back."

"No, Jethro, I knew it wouldn't. But if nothing else, your little toy over there will have paid, and if the girl does manage to live, she has been tainted, making her watch some of the more interesting highlights from the videos. If not for me, she wouldn't be the untouched little brat she is. I wouldn't let that stupid brother of mine rape the little girl, but she was nearly naked on the bed. Till I shot him."

"You are just a sick woman," Tony said, hatred drenching his words.

"Well, the needs will justify the means."

"I don't even know what you were," Ziva said.

"I see this spineless whimp is not the limp noodle that you said he was."

"You just do not know what you are talking about."

"I think I do. I bet they don't even know what you think of them."

"That was a long time ago, before they ever got to know me."

"No one changes, you fucking kike."

With that the cemetery rang out with the sound of gunfire. In a split second Gibbs turned around, using his body as a shield, his back to his ex. All that could be heard was the gunfire and the scream of a little girl.

"NO, DADDY!"

Jenny was shielded from the one shot that left the ex-and-now-dead director lying on the ground.
Chapter End Notes:
OK please have read No More Sick Days as well as And Jenny Makes 3.

Ok i would love to Thank G and BC and a few others
that will remain nameless for prereading this and letting me know
what they liked about it.