- Text Size +
Story Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's halloween, an ordinary halloween. But then strange things start to happen!
That I call a halloween

31.10.

It was a wierd day. Mist was lying all over D.C.. Tony didn't even wanted to stand up and the weather didn't light him up at all. „So, it's a pants day!" he said and thought of all the women he could meet that day. He switched on the radio and got under the shower. Maybe hot water would change his mood.
„Spooky morning D.C. It's Halloween!" the speaker pronounced and made ghost alike sounds. Tony banged his head against the wall. „Again?"
It shoulodn't be surprising, at least it's every year on the same date and the shops were full of the crap for it but Tony always tried to ignore it. Normally he can't and has a bete noire the night before but this year he did a good job, he told himself. Since there was more he hated about Halloween than his nightmares. Ducky tries to explain where Halloween comes from every year and Abby is all cheered up and tells all the monster stories she knows, which are a lot! Not to mention all those candy he couldn't eat because they were for trick or treat. He ran out of sweets one year and sweared to himself that would never happens again unless he wants to leave the country or get killed by his landlady. Children can be so mean!
When he drove to the office he had a strange feeling. Something was completely wrong! No traffic! Absolutly nothing! Not a soul on the road. He shook his head to lose those thoughts. „That's not wierd! It's holiday!"
He steot into an empty bullpen. But he was not long alone. Abby and McGee came in, she was just finishing one of her stories. „That was spooky!"
„The only thing what's spooky here is that DiNozzo's on time!" Gibbs said rushing past them.
„Morning to you too, boss!"
„What are you waiting for, DiNozzo? Next victim! Cate's already there with Ducky! Come on you two!"
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!