- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby meets someone really interesting
Tony and Gibbs, after he had returned with a big smile, went out to look at the crime scene again, maybe they missed something. Tony had to left his jacket, where Cate now lied on, purring softly.
Abby still tried to get McGee out of the Computer. Gibbs suggestion to smash the monitor she ignored."I'll have you out of it in no time hony, and then I'll go to a movie with you, double feature! And I'll invite you to dinner! And if you want to come over at my place after it, what do you think?" McGee was sitting in the corner. He seemed really annoyed by the time. „This just isn't funny anymore!"
„McGee?"
„Mhm?"
„I have to tell you something!"
„What?"
„I talked to Tony, and he thinks I should tell you!"
„What is it?"
„I, I ... Did you hear that?"
„Hear what?"
„It's coming from the stairs! Who uses the stairs?"
„Abby, what did you want to tell me?"
„Hang on a second!"
„Really funny!"
Abby stood up and went to the door of the stairs. She reached out to open it but it was broke down in that moment.
She stept backwards and in front of her a tall man stood, arms up.
She gasped for air. This was not a normal man.
„Abby!" He muttered.
His left eyes was pealed out, the other black. His skin had different shades of green.
„AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
She turned around and ran into her lab.
„Abby!"
She took the gun, Gibbs had given her and shot a couple of times.
Nothing happened to the man. „Abby!"
„It's a.......Zombie!"
She looked through the lab on the search for something what could help her. There was no first aid kid against Zombies. She saw a long iron bar. She took it. The zombie froozed.
„Abby, you left me!"
„Left you? Who are you?"
„Steven! You left me and they killed me!"
„Steven? Oh my God! Who killed you?"
„They! And it's all your fault! You gonna pay for it!"
„I don't think so!"
She swang the bar and beheaded him. He stepped a few times forward and landed flat on his face.
Abby turned to the monitor after she was sure that the monster was really dead, deadly dead.
She put up the headset.
„What was it Abby?"
„Never mind! Let's try to get you out of here!"
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.