- Text Size +
Voices and a little visit.

Ducky was still working on the last victim of the biter, what they call the killer of the three petty officers. It was wierd. How can all the blood of her body get out of this little hole? „It was one of them!" a womans voice said.
Ducky looked around, no one there. Phantasy's playing me tricks, thought Ducky. Jimmy Palmer was gone for some reports.
„It was one of them.", the voice said again.
Ducky looked up from the body again. „Abby? Cate? Who's there?"
„It's me! Don't you remember me?" a tiny woman stood behind him. He startled back in shock.
„I know, I don't look the way I did!"
„I know you," he said slowly „I did an autopsy at you. A few months ago."
„And with me, it's nearly a year!" said a man's voice. He appeared next to the woman.
„What are you doing here?"
„We wanna help you!"
„Help me?"
„Yes! You helped to find our murderers, now we gonna repay it!"
„You should go away from this body!", the man continued.
„I'm not finished with her! I want to help her the way I helped you!", Ducky said calmly. He's talking to ghosts. He's going mad, at last.
„She's not like the other two! She'll wake up!"
„Wake up? She surely will not wake up."
„Yes she will! Soon! And you shouldn't be here when it happens!" the woman said.
„Or you'll end like her!" the man finished and they both vanished.
Ducky stood there confused. Should he tell it someone, no noone would believe him. But maybe he should at least believe himself. He went out of the Autopsy and decided to go to an early lunch.
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.