- Text Size +
Tony and Gibbs went back into the bullpen.
„Gibbs?"
„Yeah, DiNozzo?"
„What if, the one who killed them was really a..."
„A what DiNozzo?"
„A vampire?"
„There are no vampires!"
„After all what happened today you're still so sure about it?"
Gibbs sighed.
„Ok! I'll never mention it again!"
Tony sat down behind his desk and Cate sprang immediatly onto his lap.
„Not now CatieCat!"
She gave him a seductive look.He glanced down at her for moment, then sprang up.
„You understand! You understand everything! And down in the lab, you understood everything I said!"
She miaowed a little sorry.
„Tony, could you go down into the autopsy and look if Ducky has found something new?"
Tony looked a last time at Cate and went down.

The morque was empty. Tony looked around to be sure and went to the dead body. He bond down to her.
„Who did that to you?"
„My Master!"
she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. He tried to get away, but she was strong.
He get free and fell backwards onto the floor.
„You know, Tony, eternity can be a long time! You could keep me some company!"
„Yeah, well, the thing is, I really like being alive!"
„I can give you live! Eternal life! You will never be sick again! We could change the world Tony! We could..."
In that second she flew backwards against the wall. CatieCate had followed him down and was now scratching over the vampire's face. Tony smashed a wooden chair and the vampire ran exactly into a pointed piece. Only a little bit of ash remembered of her. Tony looked around, searching for Cate. She was lying on the floor a long cut on her belly.
„Cate!" he breathed out.
The vampire was gone but now Cate was lying rather liveless in his arms. It surely was his worst fear.
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.