- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's all over they wake up. But was it a dream?
The moral of the story

Tony took Cate home with him. Now, suddenly time flied away and it was nearly midnight. He lay her down on his kingsize bed and himself next to her. He fondled lightly behind her ears.
„You can't die Catie Cat! You just can't!"
It took only five more minutes before he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Gibbs was at home with his new girlfriend again. They were lying on his bed. „I really love you!" he said.
„I love you too, baby!" She said before he faded into sleep.


Abby and McGee woke up the next morning. Abby was lying on her keyboard and McGee's face lied on the tabletop.
„Abby?"
„Yeah?"
„I've got something to tell you!"
„What?"
„I, I love you!"
Abby looked at him in surprise.
„I love you too!"
The changed a gentle kiss.
„Shall we go up and look if somebody's here?"
„That would probably the best!"

Tony opened his eyes. He felt something on his belly. He looked down and saw an arm, he followed it and noticed it belonged to Cate. She was looking at him with the same look as the cat in his dream when she wanted him to fondle her.

Gibbs woke up alone.

They all walked into the bullpen at the same time. „I had a wierd dream last night, McGee was in my Computer..."
„And Cate had turned into a cat..."
„And I met ghosts..."
„And I was attacked by a vampire ..."
„And I had sex with my boat..."
„And... You had sex with your boat?" Everyone looked at Gibbs.
„It had turned into a woman..."
„You had sex..."
In that moment three women stepped into the office.
Cate and Tony recognized them as the witches who turned Cate into the cat in their dream.
„Good morning everyone!" they said all cheered up.
„You're..."
„Yes, we are!"
„So, it wasn't..."
„A dream? No!"
„So, there are vampires?"
„Ghosts?"
„Zombies?"
„Yes! But they only come out around halloween!"
„So, why did we only saw them this halloween. And all of them?"
„Well, let's say we weren't completely innocent when it comes to that."
„You did that?", Tony asked his hand at his gun.
„Don't Tony!" she said „We did it to teach you something!"
„Teach us something?"
„Yes! We watched you some time. And we thought that it's time to teach all of you a lesson!
Jethro, your boat can't be everything in your life! You have to have something else. To bring it to the point, you need someone!
Donald, same with you and the Autopsy! You have to live in the present and not in the lifes of the deads and in your stories!
Tim. You live with your computer like with a wife while someone who really loves you is longing for more attention.
Abby, well, we thought we give you a real halloween story to tell.
And last but not least. Cate and Tony! You two. We watched you for over a year. And from the first day on we waited that you tell eachother! It was like a soap opera. You first have to lose, or nearly lose eachother to admit your feelings! That's the end! We hope you all learned something! I really hope we will never see you all again! Good bye and fare well!"
They all three vanished.
„So, that's the moral of the story!", said McGee
Tony closed his arms around Cate.
„That I call a halloween!"

END
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.