- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby's computers aren't nice to her.
Tony always hated the driving skills of his boss but the fact that the roads were completely empty made him go even a little faster than usual. When they entered the bullpen, all a bit sick except for Gibbs, Abby was waiting for them.
„McGee! My computers went out! Suddenly! And don't wanna turn on again! Do something! NOW!"
McGee didn't dare to say anything. If there is anything what piss Abby really off, besides if someone, no names at this point, forgets her Caff-Pow!, it's computers doing what they want. And since the mentioned someone had forget her Caff-Pow! This someone didn't say anything to stop him.
McGee entered the lab. Really every computer was out, something what normally just doesn't happens with Abby.
„You tried turn it on again?"
„Sure!"
„You also tried the enrgiebutton on the back? And you checked if there's power?"
„No, McGee, when I saw that there is no green light anymore I immediatly ran over to you!"
„Ok! Sorry!"
McGee bend down and pushed the button. The lights flash and the combuter worked. He turn his head to Abby.
„When I tried nothing happened!?"
„Maybe they needed time to, em, calm down. Sometimes that happens! When I was on the MIT..."
„Don't gimme that again!" she said a little angrily. „Can you look if there is something wrong? I got something to do and apart from that you were on the MIT!"
and she was gone. McGee started to type.
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
This time a bit Abby/McGee, but nothing out of the ordinary