- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time goes slowly, more than usual.
"Well Ducky! Something new?"
Gibbs, Tony and Cate stept into the autopsy.
"Oh, our petty officer surely blod out. Just the same as the Chief petty officer and the other petty officer."
"You have an idea how?"
"Well, the only open part is at their wrists. But I can't tell you how."
"Not with a knife?", asked Tony.
"No, Anthony surely not. It lookes like..."
"What Ducky?"
"A bite."
There was silence for a moment.
"Maybe it wasn't even murder. Maybe it was some kind of animal." Tried Cate.
"And no other wound but at their wrists? Don't think so!", said Gibbs.
Surely it was strange. Who would bite in their wrists except for... no, thought Tony, that can't be true!
"That's the worst Halloween of my life!" said Tony when they sat on their deskes. Time seemed to stand still.
"Do you think all clocks in this house could stop working in the same moment?", asked Cate.
He banged his head on the tabletop while Cate tipped on top of her watch to see if it's working.
Gibbs stormed into the bullpen.
"Why aren't you working?"
"We're done with the files, the evidences of all witnesses."
"And it's only 10 am!" said Tony only stopping to bang his head while he speaks.
"Already? Well time flies when having fun, isn't it?"
Cate and Tony looked confused at Gibbs. There wasn't the smallest sign of sarcasm, wierd, because we're talking about Gibbs.
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them