- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Can't think of one!
Cate, the Cat

Tony entered with a furious Cate on his armes the lab.
„Hey Tony, nice cat!", said Abby, still working on the computer. Gibbs looked around.
„Where's Cate?"
„Here!" he pointed at the cat now sitting on a table.
„Ok, I repeat the question. Where is the human Cate I sent out with you to question a witness?"
„Well, you would probably not believe me, but after what happened to McGee, I'll give it a try! We came to the house you sent as to. I rang the bell, no answer. After a few tries we broke down the door and entered. There was a dead body and three women standing around it. We told them to step away and put up their hands, but they didn't. One of them told us to stop the investigation and told us they were..."
he stopped for a second.
„Yeah?" asked Gibbs inpatiently.
„Witches."
„Witches? Witches don't exist!"
„Well, that's what Cate said, then they said a little ryme and that what happened!"
„They turned Cate into a cat?", Abby asked scared.
„Yep, after all she's a pussy!" said Tony with a light smirk and Gibbs slapped his head.
„So, we have McGee in this Computer and Cate being a Cat. What will happen next?" Gibbs furious left the lab.
„At least she looks good!", said Abby while Tony fondle Cate behind the ear. She tried not to purr. God he knows how to touch a woman, she tought. ‚Wait a second! I'm still myself! I can think!I guess that is a good sign.‘ Tony stopped and walked over to see McGee ‚Hey! Come back and fondle my ear! It'll be your only chance to touch me!‘
„Did you found something out?", he asked Abby who only shook her head.
„Hey, probie, how're you doing?"
„I'm captured in a computer!"
„Well, would you prefer being a cat?"
„What?"
„That happened to Cate!"
„Cate's a cat?"
„Yep! What's going on in there?"
„Well it's not that bad! I only have to look out in the web! It's dangerous on some pages! Oh, and Abby hit me a couble of times with some files she opened!"
„I always said watch out! Well, at least after I recognized that hey hit him! Poor Baby! I'll get you out of there soon!"
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
It's a bit Cate and Tony, but not much yet