- Text Size +
The perfect woman

Tony and Abby sat in Abs‘ lab. It was now twelve o‘clock, Tony stopped wondering about it, and they had no idea how to turn Cate back into human or how to get McGee out of the computer.
„You know, I think cyber sex is a nice thing, but not always!" Abby said.
„You can talk! At least you can have cyber sex with McGee! For me only a cat left!"
Cate had started to fade into a trance like sleep under Tony's fondling hand but now she was fully awake and listened.
„I know Tony, but I'm sure she'll be ok!"
„Do you think she can understadn us?"
„Dunno." She looked into the cat's eyes. „Cate, do you understand us?" Cate tried to give her a confused look. She didn't want them to know.
„Don't think so! She would react in some way!"
„Mhm!" Tony started to stike trough Cate's fur.
„I know you like her Tony!"
„The problem is, that she doesn't!"
„Well, you didn't make much effort to let her know."
„I couldn't! I would have been an idiot if she didn't feel the same way!"
„Well, I wouldn't be so sure about it!"
„She said something? Abby, you know about me for such a long time!"
„She didn't really say something. It was more the way she acted!"
Tony sighed deeply and continued stroking her.
„Isn't it strange, that first something must happen before we can stand to our feelings?"
„Well there is Gibbs, too!"
„Ah, Gibbs doesn't know how it is to find the perfect woman!"
„I found the perfect woman years ago!" Gibbs entered the lab and had heard the last sentence.
„Yeah, but it's difficult to have sex with a boat!" Tony responded and earned yet another headnut.
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.
It's a bit Cate and Tony, but not much yet