- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs meet somebody really interesting
Gibbs got home for lunch. Work seemed not to get them any further. He needed a clear mind. And with one agent being a cat and one in a computer he couldn't think. An hour with his boat should change that, ansd maybe a cup of wiskey, only today. He opened the door to his cellar, but most of his boat was gone. He looked around and saw a woman, about as tall as Abby stood there. It wasn't really a woman. It was a wooden woman. He rubbed his eyes. That couldn't be true!
„Don't rub your beautiful eyes out!" the woman said with a little rusky voice. Gibbs looked at her. Red wood lay in curls around her face, she had light wooden beautiful features, and an awesome body. She came near to him. „What is it, love?"
Gibbs still looked confused.
„Don't you like my new appearence, darling?"
„You, you are... my ... boat?"
„You can call me that all night if you want to!"
„Em, you're made of wood!"
„Yeah, but soft wood!"
„Sure!", she led his hands over her body.
„You love me don't you? I want to feel your touch!" she kissed.
Extremly good kisser for someone who completely consist of wood.
It was the stangest thing he will ever expiriences, but also the best.
After two hours with the woman of his dream he returned to the bullpen.
Chapter End Notes:
It's not really a horror story! It's just fun!
I know, the chapters are short, but therefor I write alot of them.