- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This will be a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie. You'll probably see which soon enough...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some old artifacts has been stolen from a naval base...
It was a cold thursday night. Kate and McGee held their position with their guns drawn out, waiting for Gibbs signal to enter a storage building.
Petty officer Stin had worked on a naval base where a container with some anciant artifacts from Egypt. Kate couldn't help but be a little impressed that he was able to get a huge container of a naval base without anyone noticing. He might have been able to get a way with hadn't it been for his old room mate who had reported him for strange behavor to their commanding officer, who later found out about the missing container. The petty officer took a run for it, and NCIS was called in to handle it. In all the hurry he had left enough clues for the team to find he location he had hid himself and the artifacts.
"Move in, now." At her bosses words she pushed the door open and carefully worked her way a long the wall towards the storage room where they believed the petty officer was. McGee following right behind her.
"Kate! He's making a run for it. He's coming your way." Gibbs voice was sharp through her earpiece. With McGee having her six she prepared to arrest the man she heard running towards them. Petty officer Stin was to busy looking behind him to notice the two peple infront of him.
"Freeze, NCIS." Kate yelled out with her gun pointed at him. The petty officer was so surprised that he tripped and fell hard on the gound. Soon Gibbs and Tony joined them and pointed their own guns at the suspect.
"Book him, McGee."
"Yes, Boss."

***

"Would you look at that." Tony had picked up one of the old artifacts, an old pot of some sort.
"Put it down, DiNozzo. Before you brake it. I don't think your pocket book can handle that."
"What do you know about my pocket book, Kate?" Tony had an amused look in his eyes while he continued looking at the artifacts in the container.
"Well, then if not your pocket book, then I think you'll have to stop shopping for armani suits and go over to wallmart."
"Never gonna happen. Now this is beautiful." Kate turned to look at what Tony had found now. He held up a gold medallion that was indeed beautiful with the carvings and some green stones of some kind. Kate walked over to him and snapped it out of his hands.
"Hey." His protest was met with a glare.
"Will you stop it?" Kate put the medallion down. Tony just opened his mouth to come with a reply when Gibbs called for them.

***

"Good night and good work today."
"Thanks, Gibbs."
"What? You're going home before me and Kate?" Tony had a mischivious smile on his face. "Well, they say it's a first for everything." The only respons he got was a head slap as he passed by on his way to the elevator. Kate chuckled at the wince from Tony.
15 minuttes later Kate and Tony started packing their things together, Kate was looking for her car keys when she found something in her purse that shouldn't be there. She pulled it out and it was the medallion Tony had found earlier.
"Are you out of your mind?" There was no one left in the office to hear her yell. Tony turned and looked at her in confusion. Kate walked over to him with the medallion in her hand. "You are such a child sometimes. What the hell is wrong with you?"
"What on earth can I posibly have done now?"
"Like you don't know."
"I don't know."
"You planted the medallion in my purse. This is serious. That is way beyond a prank. You have gone to far." She was so angry she had to resist the urge to shoot him right then and there.
"I would never do anything that stupid." Tony's anger was also starting to rise.
"You are such a liar!"
"I might be a lot of things, but that is not one of them."
"Well, DiNozzo. You are a lot of things. And on a very long list that includes a sexiest, childish liar!" The last word was almost spatt out.
"Oh, pardon me! Cause I stand before the women with no faults. Saint Kate, who can do nothing wrong."
"You do not know anything about what I am."
"I can say the same to you."
"You'll never know what its like to be me!" They screamed that at the same time in each other faces. The medallion suddenly shined brightly, blinding them and then they were both out cold.

***

Tony woke up finding himself on the floor at the office. ‘That's strange.' That wasn't all. He was also at the wrong desk. He stod up and looked around. According to the clock on the wall the time was 0615am. Something was very strange indeed. He walked over to his desk. The whole perspective of the office was wrong. Tony saw a lump behind his desk, and guessed that tat had to be Kate. The fight the night before fresh in his mind.
"Kate." He froze as fast as the words were out of his mouth. That voice wasn't his. A messy head appeard over the desk top. His own face looked back at him in shock.
"Tony?" He saw the disbelieve in what should have been his face and his voice.
And with Kate's voice he answered back. "
Chapter End Notes:
This will be a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie. You'll probably see which soon enough...