- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Kate come close...very close...
Neither of them could really tell what was happening around them. Somehow they got out of the restaurant. Somehow they got to Kate's apartment. In fact neither of them cared. All what mattered was that they were there, together, kissing. Tony's head was still turning since the first kiss. They stood at her bed and they looked at eachother. They were still his eyes he were looking into but he could see Kate inside and that was all he wanted right now. They started to kiss again.
‚God, she feel good!'
She pulled up his shirt to reveal the black bra he was wearing.
"Looks good on you!" she gave a cocky smile and he pushed her onto the bed. Kneeling over her he kissed her again. He unbottoned her shirt.
‚I'm in a pretty good shape.' He thought while kissing his own chest.
‚Wait, did I just really think that?'
Kate stroke through his hair guiding him back up. She slowly pushed his skirt up a bit. Then she got rid of that bra. At the sight of his breasts she felt her dick for the first time.
‚God, are those pants thight! Wait! I got turned on by a naked woman?'
She pushed him up and turned them so she was on top of him. She kissed him passionate. She made her way down over his neck, to his collarbone, then twisting his nipples with her tongue. Her hand brushed softly over his stomach. He arched under her touch and a soft maun left his lips. She opened the zip of his skirt slowly. Then she pulled it all the way down in one strike along with his g-string. He giggled, did that really come from his mouth? He had no time to think about that because she was still on her way down. Spreading his legs to get between. Hell she knows where to touch.
'Why are you surprised about that, DiNozzo? It's her body'
She really knew what she were doing. She didn't touch him directly, not yet. She knew that she wouldn't be often in this situation and she wanted to take everything what comes to her. Tony's breath started to fasten. She pulled back a little and focused on his clit. She knew that it was more sensitive then ever. She blew softly over it. The cold brise made Tony shiver and sensation ran through his veins. Now she started, slowly, intense, making sure that she didn't missed one of her sensitive spots. She was pretty aware of the fact that if Tony feel those spots now he would remember them next time, if there was a next time. For now, she didn't care. She wanted to show him the other side. The side where you don't fuck, but get fucked, and you love it! You love every second.
'It's time!' she thought when she realized that there were only seconds before he came. And she wanted o make it enourmous, unforgetable, she wouldn't be just a notch on his bed post.
Kate looked up at him, his breath calmed down, eyes closed. She tasted herself on her lips. She started to kiss her way up again while undo her belt and pants. Her cock was ready, she was ready and Tony was ready,too. She knew her body well enough to know that it was exactly what he needed now. Tony blinked his eyes open and saw her rolling on a condom. His first orgasm had made him dizzy but he knew that it wasn't going to end soon. He knew that, well, not from that perspective, but he knew it. Kate smiled at him.
"Back on earth?"
He must have been passed out for a few moments. Shesurpressed a grin.
‚God, I'm god!' She kneeled over him again and kissed him soft to bring him back to the topic.
"Shall we really do that, Kate?"
"What stand against it?"
"Gibbs, our profetional relationship, Gibbs, our friendship, Gibbs, oh did I mention it? Gibbs!"
"Could you stop saying his name? That's kinda ruining the atmosphere!"
"It could change everything, Kate!"
She thrusted into him.
"Oh God! Please, more!", Tony cried out. He had never thought that he would beg. But this was too good.
"It already have changed!" Kate whispered in his ear before she gave him what he longed for.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.
P.S. I had to uprate cause I got more into detail than it was planned.