- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
How much difference a coffee makes
Gibbs took another sip. Somehow he had the feeling that more time had past than it should. And again he spit the coffee out!
"Hell! McGee, did you bought two of those disgusting..."
he had turned to let McGee get the full volume of his voice but then stopped suddenly. McGee didn't stand on his right. In fact he was standing nearer to McGee's desk than he thought he did.
"What the hell...Oh my God!"
McGee let out a gasp too. They not only had changed position.
Gibbs ice blue eyes were looking fearful at the younger man.
"This can't be good!" he muttered.
"This can't be true!" Gibbs was not only pissed but confused. He had said this but it was McGee's voice, not that small as usual, but McGee's. And why the hell was he looking into his face?
"Boss, I think it is true!" Gibbs voice was shaking.
"And what should be true, McGee?"
"I think we have, well, switch body's."

Tony's POV

He and Kate carefully stepped into the bullpen. They saw that Gibbs had a cup of coffee in his hand and talked quitely with McGee but not that quitely that would have to worry. He changed a look with her and went back to his desk. Sure everything seemed good but you don't have to test a good thing, right?
"What the hell do you think you're doing, DiNozzo? Get your ass down to Abby and get me the results!" Gibbs yelled.
Tony looked at McGee in shock for a second.
"Woaw, Probie! Calm down a bit! What do you think you're talking to? And just for your information I just come from there! she's not done!"
He turned to Gibbs.
"What did you do to him? Pissed in his coffee?"
Gibbs looked nervous from Tony to Kate to McGee and just shrugged.
Tony changed a confused look with Kate. This was way out of usual. Not that Gibbs was a talking person, but he never looked nervous. And normally such a comment would recieved a headnut. And why the hell was McGee making orders to him?
Kate tipped him on the shoulder.
„Hey, Tony, why don't we just go down and see if she made any progress?"
Tony didn't feel like letting McGee just get away with it but Kate's eyes made him clear that it wouldn't be good for him, especially tonight, to disagree with her now!
He gave McGee a meaningful look, then turns on his heels.

McGee looked afraid to Gibbs. He never knew his face could look so annoyed.
„Does that mean, I have to play the boss?"
Gibbs frowned at those words. This was surely one of his worst nightmares. Not only that McGee would be his boss, he would be McGee.
„You better not get used to this!" he said in a warning tone.
Chapter End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.