- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony might like this a bit to much. The confusion in the office is big.
"Well, so do you."
"What? Ewww..." Kate smiled back at him and then walked a way. That smile of his was really anoying.
"Come on, Tony. You think that those leggs on those bimbo's you date are natural?" She walked towards the elevator. "We need to straighten up before Gibbs get here. I got some spare clothes in my locker."
"Yeah, ok. We better hurry. I know you can hardly wait to get your hands on me."
Kate looked over at Tony. She had no idea that her face could make that cocky smile. It was kinda creepy. She steped into the elevator with Tony.
Kinda? REALLY creepy.

***
(Gibbs POV)

When Gibbs steped out of the elevator, he had a feeling that this day was going to be strange. When he walked to the bullpen the first one he met was Tony.
"DiNozzo."
"Hi Gibbs." The smile he got in return not the usual smirk that should have been there. Gibbs frowned at this, just then Kate came back from the breakroom with a coffee cup.
"Hey boss." Now the alarm went of in Gibbs' mind. Somehing wasn't right.
"Kate." She just had a huge grin on her face while she walked over to her desk. She sat down and started putting sugar in her coffee cup. This really made Gibbs frown. Not only the thought of anything else then black coffee, but also the fact that Kate was really carefull with the ‘unhealthy' stuff. Even Tony frowned at this.
"T... Kate." Tony said. "That much sugar is bad for you." It was a serious tone in Tony's voice and Gibbs could clearly hear a warning in those words.
"Relax. It's not your coffee."
"No, but something ‘else' is!"
"Ah... Come on, Tony. Live a little." She picked up her coffee cup and took a sip. McGee had just come in and heard that conversation. Gibbs could see that he too noticed that something wasn't right. And just then Kate said something that really got Gibbs' alarm going. "Hey Probie." Everyone now looked at Kate, who had frozen in place. Kate didn't call McGee probie. That was Tony, but he looked at Kate with disapproval.
The silence was broken by Abby's arrival to the bullpen.
"Not the welcome I expected." She just shruged and hopped up on Kate's desk. "So.. Got any hot cases."
"No, not at the moment."
"Any hot dates then?" Abby looked around on everyone. She met Gibbs' glare, before she quickly turned to Tony. "Tony? You always have something up your sleeve." Gibbs didn't know which respons that was more disturbing. Kate sniggering or Tony blushing.
"Yes, I got a date tonight." Tony deliberatly looked down on his desk, not meeting anyones eyes. He actually looked embarrassed.
"It should be interessting," Kate muttered. Gibbs could barely hear her, but Abby had no trouble catching it. She turned around and gave her a curious look. "What?"
"You think that a date with Tony would be interessting?" Abby was party teasing and partly serious. In respons she got a mischivious grin. Kate opened her mouth to say something when Tony jumped up from his chair.
"Kate... I need to talk to you." Before she could say anything she got one last harsh word. "Now!"
Kate got up from desk and followed after Tony. "What's the matter?"
"What's the matter? I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer!"
Gibbs, McGee and Abby were left back in the bullpen watching Kate and Tony walk out bantering.
"This is..." Gibbs was speechless, but Abby put the word on the situation.
"Freaky."
Chapter End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.