- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some morning rituals...
When Tony woke the next morning. He didn't understand where he was at first, but then thinks came back to him slowly. He didn't feel so good. If the memories wasn't bad enough, he also had some pain in his stomach. He got up and went into Kate's bathroom. He thought about the last couple of days and how they could posibly fix this thing. He was missing his own body. Okay, Kate was hot. No doubt about it! But he would rather be WITH her then BE her.
His mind came back to where he was at the moment, and he panicked. Now, this was just to much! He run out of the bathroom for his cellphone.

***

Kate slowly woke up after a good nights sleep. She was a bit annoyed that the phone woke her up, so without even opening her eyes she answered the phone.
"Todd." She suddenly woke up with a start from her slumbering. That wasn't her voice? The memories came floding back, and her racing heart (or rather Tony's) slowed back to normal rythm. Ah, would she ever get used to this? She hoped that she didn't have to.
"Nice way of keeping a low profile, Kate." The voice she heard was her own. She sounded kinda pissed. No wonder Tony tougt that she was a bit uptight. Although she would never admit it. "What if it was Gibbs calling."
"Morning to you too, Tony." She tried to surpress a yawn. It didn't work.
"Okay, this officially suck! We have to find out a way to fix this and fix it fast."
"What's the matter, Tony?" Kate was a bit bewildered, until it struck her. She could only imagine the smile she had on. "You got your period! Hey, I did warn you."
"Well, I... I... Just... Argh!" The annoyed outburst from Tony had Kate laughing. "Oh, shut up. Besides it's your period, not mine."
"What ever you say." She really tried to have a straight face, but it didn't work that well. Then again... Tony couldn't see her anyway. "There's some tampons in..."
"What?! No way am I gonna... Gonna... You know... I'm just not going to do that. Nah uh. No way."
"Then there is some napkins in..."
"You want me to use a napkin? That can't very sanitary."
"Sanitary napkins, Tony! You know a sanitary product for females for this kind of thing? They're in the right cabinet under the sink."
"I can't believe I have to go through this," he muttered before he hung up.
"Bye." She still said it even if Tony had hung up on her.
She desided that it was just as well to get up, so she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She took of the clothes she had slept in and jumped into the shower. The hot water felt good. It was the first shower in a while. It was just so strange being a man. Even more so when the man was Tony. She really tried not to think about the fact that it was Tony's body that she was washing insted of her own. She had to admit that he was in good shape.
She stoped the water. This was just to weired. She couldn't take it anymore, so she steped out of the shower and grabed a towel.

***

Tony felt better after a shower. It had been strange and he tried not to look and touch to much. But the shower had taken away some tension thankfully. The ‘products' were in use after a little trying and failing. Who knew that it actually could be hard to get those things to be in place. He would never admit it to Kate though. She would just laugh in his face for being such a male and couldn't do something as simple as that.
He actually kinda liked picking out the outfit. He desided on a dress, but after he tried the high heels and almost broke his ancle, he desided on some nice black pants and a red sleeveless top. He new that it wasn't really the way that Kate usually dressed, but he knew clothes and ‘he' looked good and not at all slutty. Which would probably surprise Kate. Allthough that was the original thought. Tony desided that he still looked hot, so he let it go.
Now it was time for the ultimate test. The make-up.

***

Kate picked up the racor. She had just aplied some shaving cream to ‘her' face.
"Okay, Kate. You can do this. You have shaved your legs. This is not going to be any worse." She told the reflexition in the mirror. Which ment that after only one stroke she nicked herself with the blade. "Ouch."
She used almost 15 min to complete the shaving. She took it slow, but she still managed to nick ‘her' skin 5 more times. When she was finished she wanted to flush the racor down the drain.
"If we don't cange back soon, I'll just have to grow a beard!"
Chapter End Notes:
This is a co-write with metal hamster. We got inspired by a movie as you might have noticed.