- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you. For trusting me.
Abby was a little surprised, sometimes, that she and Tony were still...well, sort of together, she supposed. They weren't really exclusive, although other lovers were infrequent--and becoming more so, really. But given his track record, and her prediliction for boytoys, it was kind of unusual for both of them that they were still doing this.

Whatever "this" was.

He'd turned to her after the Jeffrey White case; she'd come to him after Kate died. And they'd spent the night holding each other after he was nearly arrested for murder.

Neither one of them were willing to admit things were getting serious. So they kept it the way it was. A few nights a week--and if a few had become four or even five, rather than two or three, they pretended not to notice. And they took turns with the games they played, even if sometimes they didn't play games at all.

Sometimes, the best nights were the ones when he braced himself over her and she wrapped her legs around his waist and the sex was slow and lazy and silent, save for the moans and gasps and groans they didn't hold back.

Then again, sometimes it was better to pull Tony's wrists behind his back and cuff them or bind them with one of his expensive silk ties and make him bury his face in her cunt. Or, to turn the tables, to have him put her over his lap, his hand stinging against her ass, until she was writhing and squirming and begging him to fuck her.

She stripped off her gloves at the end of the day, contemplating this. Neither one of them had said anything about that night and she was figuring she'd have the night to herself.

Which was fine, she reminded herself hastily. She had forensics journals to catch up on and a possible paper to work on and all sorts of things to do.

So Abby pulled on her cape and picked up her lunchbox and dug out her keys--only they weren't there.

But she knew where she'd put them. She remembered, clearly, putting them in the little inside pocket of her cape that morning. She wasn't forgetting.

Which meant that someone had taken them. Abby frowned and stuck her hand in the pocket again, making sure--wait. There was some kind of card there, folded over. She pulled it out and opened it, rolling her eyes at Tony's handwriting. Well, if you could call it handwriting. Abby called it a scribble.

Want 'em back, sexy goddess? Come find me.

That was it.

Abby glared at the note for a moment before heading upstairs to the bullpen. And of course, Tony wasn't there, but there was a little index card on his desk, folded over with her name on the outside.

You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you? But I'll give you a hint...Energizer Abby.

Despite herself, she laughed and hit the elevator button. Mailroom time.

Tony wasn't in the mailroom, but--as before--there was another card for her.

Getting warmer, goddess. Try this one on for size: where do your car keys belong?

If he was in the parking garage...she was going to kill him, despite the fact that she was in a better mood than she'd been in most of the day.

He was leaning against her car, idly tossing her keys up and catching them. "Caught me," he said cheerfully.

Abby glared at him and snatched her keys back. "Brat."

Tony laughed. "Give us a kiss, precious." His eyes sparkled with humor and mischief.

"You," she said with a sigh, "are impossible."

"Does that mean I don't get my kiss?" He pouted, giving her a little-boy-lost look.

"It should," she grumbled, even as she stepped forward, pressing him back against the car. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands settled on her hips and he lowered his mouth to hers.

Damn, but he really did know how to kiss. He shifted a bit, pulling her close against him; his hands slid to her ass and she purred into the kiss.

"My turn," Tony whispered against her lips when they separated. "Come home with me, goddess."

She licked his lips. "What do you have in mind?" she murmured.

"Depends." He slid his hand up her thigh, under her skirt, into her panties. "How attached are you to this?" he asked, tugging gently on one of the curls between her legs.

Whoa. Abby swallowed. "I could be persuaded," she said, grateful that her voice--somehow--was steady. "Why?"

Tony grinned. "Because I thought I'd take you home and spread you out on my bed and shave you bare," he said, one finger sliding between her labia, stroking her cunt. "And once I had you like that, I'd tie you open and eat you out until you screamed. Do you know how sensitive it is, right after being shaved like that?"

God, yes. She hadn't done it in a while, but...and Tony was circling her clit with a finger now, slow and steady. "If you're a really good girl," he murmured, "I'll even fuck you."

Abby swallowed. "All right," she said huskily.

Tony pulled his hand away, licking his finger clean. "You want to follow me home?"

"Yeah." It would give her a chance to settle a bit. She unlocked her door, watching him slide into his Mustang, and followed him back to his apartment building.

He opened the door and ushered her in and she hung up her cape, noticing absently that either he'd cleaned or had someone in.

"You hungry?" he asked, pulling her back against him, his chest against her back, his hands sliding up her thighs, pushing up her skirt. "Want something to drink?"

Tony's fingers slid under the band of her panties, sliding them down, past her cunt, her thighs, until they caught on the edge of her boots. "Or should we skip the preliminaries and go to bed?" he whispered, his hand cupping her pussy.

She groaned. "The hell with dinner," she muttered. "Take me to bed."

He squeezed gently and let go. "Get undressed, goddess, and meet me in the bedroom." With a kiss to her neck, he walked off.

Abby took a few deep breaths before getting out of her clothes and padding to the bedroom. Tony had turned on the bedside lamps, but not the overhead. And there were a few things on his nightstand she didn't look at too closely.

"Lie down," he said, gesturing to the big bed with its fluffy striped comforter and plump pillows. "And get comfortable."

She did, settling back on a pillow and spreading her legs. Tony smiled and leaned down to kiss her, lingering over it until she purred. "Relax, goddess," he whispered against her lips. "I won't hurt you."

"I know." Abby smiled, reaching up to smooth a hand over his cheek. "I trust you."

He kissed her again, then moved to kneel between her legs. "Lift up for a moment," he said, and she did, feeling him spread a bath sheet under her. "There."

She closed her eyes and relaxed back against the bed.

Tony kissed her stomach, then her pubis, before he started. He didn't use the razor right away; he started with a trimmer, carefully getting rid of as much hair as he could. Occasionally he stopped and brushed away stray hairs and Abby shivered--it was already more sensitive.

"There," he said after a little bit. "Stage one. Ready for stage two?"

Abby grinned. "Just don't cut me."

"Safety razor. And I won't." Tony smiled a little. "I have done this before."

"Really." She arched an eyebrow at him. "Tell me some other time."

"I will." Tony smiled.

The water was warm and the shaving cream was soft and fluffy and smelled vaguely floral. "Stay still," Tony warned her.

"I will." Abby closed her eyes again, breathing deeply and evenly. The razor scraped over her skin, again and again, and Tony's hands were gentle and firm as they held her skin taut, and she let herself fall into the rhythm of it.

"You're good at this," she murmured.

Tony chuckled. "If you like, I'll keep it up after tonight."

"Mmm. Maybe."

He finished, wiping her down with a warm washcloth to get rid of any stray hairs. "Look," he said, kneeling up.

Abby pushed herself up on her elbows, looking down at her cunt. It was completely bare, not even a single dark hair left, and when she reached down to touch it, the skin was smooth under her fingers. "I'm not quite done," Tony said, taking out a little bottle of oil. He poured some onto his hands and rubbed them together, smoothing the oil all over her skin. "It'll ease the irritation," he explained.

"I know." Abby fell back against the bed, sighing in pleasure as he finished working the oil in and wiped off the excess gently. "Feels good," she said dreamily.

"Oh?" Tony blew gently across her skin and Abby nearly came off the bed. "Does that feel good, goddess? Or this?" He stroked her labia with a finger, teasing them apart; every time his finger ran over her skin she shuddered. "Does this feel good?"

Just one finger, stroking between her legs, not even inside her, and she was shuddering. "Does it feel good when I do this?" Tony asked, pressing his finger against her clit. "Hm?" He rubbed her clit gently, teasing her.

"Tony..." It was a moan, a plea.

He laughed, low and rich. "I'm just getting started wtih you, goddess. Remember? I said I'd tie you open?" Even as he spoke, he was clearing away the razor, the towel, everything he'd used on her so far, and when Abby turned her head she saw the cuffs.

Oh God, oh God, he couldn't have been serious, not really, only the cuffs were soft and firm around her wrists and ankles as he fastened them and she lay spread-eagled on his bed, her cunt dripping and tingling from the air on it and her body throbbing.

"Look at you," he said with a smile. "So beautiful."

"Tony," Abby tried again, but it was just as desperate as the first time.

He just laughed and kissed her, working his way down her body, kissing her throat, collarbone, breasts, stomach, pubis--Abby shivered.

"I said I'd make you scream," he whispered, right before his head dipped between her legs.

It wasn't going to take much, Abby thought dazedly. His tongue was hot and sleek and her skin felt so exposed, so raw--she moaned the first time he flicked his tongue over her clit, breath warm against her labia. He'd bound her securely enough that she couldn't twist away from his mouth, not that she really wanted to because damn was he good and oh fuck and it kept building and building and every stroke of his tongue sent sparks through her and oh god, she couldn't take this, something had to give...

"Scream for me," he whispered against her cunt. "Scream for me, goddess."

His tongue plunged into her and his nose pressed right against her clit and his stubble rubbed against her skin and she spasmed, coming with a high, wailing keen, shuddering all over.

Tony raised his head slowly, licking his lips. He crawled up over her and grabbed a few tissues, wiping off his face. "Beautiful," he whispered. "My beautiful goddess."

"Uncuff me," she said huskily. "Tony, let me out..."

"Why?" He kissed her, nibbling her lips. "Why should I, when I've got you spread out on my bed, hot and wet and willing?"

She raised her head to kiss him back. "Because I can't wrap my legs around your waist if they're cuffed," she said, licking his lower lip. "And I can't hold you against me if I can't move my hands."

"Point taken." Tony grinned and bit her lip gently before letting her out. He knelt between her legs and leaned over to his nightstand to get a condom, opening it and looking at it with distaste. "I hate these things," he said with a grimace. "One of these days I want to feel you."

"I'm on birth control," she said slowly. "You know that."

"But--"

"I'm not fertile, Tony, and we're both clean. You don't have to." Abby propped herself up on her elbows. "Don't. I want to feel you too."

"If you're sure," he said doubtfully. "I didn't--"

"I know you didn't. Now c'mon. I want you inside me before we're both too old to appreciate it." She grinned and blew him a kiss.

"My turn tonight, goddess," he reminded her. "Lie back and think of England."

Abby laughed as she settled back and reached up for him. "C'mere, Tonyboy. Come fuck me."

Both of them groaned when he slid into her. She ran her nails down his back and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close to her, deeper inside, even as he thrust into her body, over and over. "Tony," she said breathlessly, clenching her muscles around him. "Tony..."

He groaned and buried his head in her neck, breath hot against her skin. Every time he moved in her she rocked back against the pillows. Her skin was slick with sweat and she turned her head, licking salt off his bicep. He was so good at this; he knew just how to move inside her, just the way she wanted it, and she wanted nothing more than to have him fuck her for hours.

Her orgasm hit her by surprise--she cried out, arching under him, her whole body tightening around him. "Oh, God," he ground out. "Abby--"

"C'mon, c'mon..." She dug her nails into his shoulders. "Tony...c'mon..."

Tony kisssed her, hard, groaning into her mouth. "Abs--oh, fuck, Abby--fuck--" He buried himself inside her and came with a shudder. He didn't--quite--collapse on top of her, although she let out a surprised grunt when his weight settled on her a little more abruptly than she'd expected.

He moved to roll off her, but she tightened her arms and legs around him. "Stay like this," she didn't ask him. "I like it."

He smiled and kissed her. "For a while."

And he did, for a bit, until eventually she let him go and he rolled off her, propping himself up next to her. "Stay the night," he said softly. "I'll order Chinese."

"Kung pao chicken?" she asked lightly.

"And moo goo gai pan." Tony slid out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants. "Abs?"

"Yeah?" She pushed herself up.

Tony smiled. "Thank you. For trusting me enough."

"Thank you," she said softly. "For caring enough to want to go to the trouble."

He came around the bed and bent down to kiss her. "Goddess mine," he whispered against her lips before he left to go find the menu.

Alone in the room, Abby fell back against the comforter. This was not supposed to be like this. They were supposed to be friends with benefits.

She was not supposed to be losing her heart to him. It was Tony, for crying out loud.

But...it was Tony, her mind whispered. Tony, who'd held her after Kate, who'd held her after Chip, who she'd shared pints of ice cream and watched endless movies with and...

Tony, who called her his goddess, who made love to her like she was the most special thing in his world.

Abby closed her eyes. Maybe it was just post-coital relaxation talking. Maybe once she was a little more with it, after she'd had some food, she wouldn't be wondering about this.

The bed dipped and Tony sat down next to her. "Abs," he said quietly.

"Yeah?" She opened her eyes, turning her head to look at him.

He stroked her hair back. "I don't know what to do about it either."