- Text Size +
Story Notes:
PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! I wanna know if you wanna more!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Kate work long after pissing Gibbs off. Now they are alone in the building...even the gateman is gone
Tony POV
It is silent. That kind of silence you keep looking for a pin to hear it fall. God, why had Gibbs such a bad mood when he has date? „Do all the files before you go!". Hell, this time we really pissed him of! Well, at least it wasn't all my fault! Katie had something wrong, hehe! No, it's not funny, but fuck, we got this guy! Gibbs had also could yell at us and then sent us into weekend. Ok, we pushed the line but it was good work in the end! But no! Instead of a hot date I got a hundreds of files!

Tony and Kate sat in the bullpen until nearly two o'clock. „Done?" asked Kate.
„Yup! Finally!" answered Tony and started to grab his gear.
Kate sighed of relief when they stepped into the elevator. „Nice weekend!" said Tony reaching out for the door. But he ran into it instead of open it.
„Ouch!" he said, sitting on the floor.
Kate surpressed a laugh. „You alright?"
„Sure!" he stood up as if nothing had happened and tried to open the door again. It doesn't move.
„Em, Kate?"
„Tony, I wanna go home! So could you hurry up a bit?"
„Well, you know..." he kept trying „There is a tiny problem!"
„What?"
„It's locked!"
„Locked?"
„Yep!! Locked! No one is here anymore! I guess the gateman forgot us!"
Kate tried to get to the door.
„What? Do you think I'm to weak to open a door?" asked Tony when Kate was pushing and pulling on the doorknob.
„It wasn't weak what came to my mind, but you're right! It‘s locked!"
„What now?" sighed Tony.
„We could climb out the window!"
„They don't open!"
Kate tried it anyway.
„You're right! Who built window which don't open!"
„I already asked that question!"
„We could break them!"
„Do you really think the windows of the NCIS building are breakable?"
Kate gave him an annoyed look.
„I guess we have to stay here!", she sighed.
„Well, it's could be funny!" he grinned.
„Funny?"
„Yeah, think about it! We are completely alone! We can go eveywhere, look in every drawer, maybe we find out something new! Some secrets!"
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!
I wanna know if you wanna more!