- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
mainly the same
Kate wated a second.
„But where to start?" she asked and Tony gave a cocky smile.
„Gibbs!", they chorused but then looked at eachother.
„He would knew!", Kate said.
„Yeah, but it's too..."
„Interesting!" Tony nodded and they started to get to the desks. While Kate got McGee's desk Tony went over to Gibbs‘ place.
„You use gloves?" asked Kate after a few moments when she looked over to him.
„Rule 2! Always wear gloves!"
„Yeah, on a crime scene!"
„If Gibbs finds out, this will be a scene! And I will certainly not be that stupid to leave my prints everywhere!"
„You're paranoid!"
They got back to „work"
„God! McGee is more than boring!", Kate said frustrated after half a hour. She sat down in his chair.
„Ohohoh! Look at that!" Tony showed her a little black book.
„Tony, it's just a adress book." She said a bit annoyed.
„No, Kate! That is not just a adress book! It's a small black adress book!" she raised an eyebrow.
„Kate, that's a chic book! The little black book! Men use books like this for phone numbers of women they date!"
„Great DiNozzo! Then it'll have, I guess, five numbers in! Three of his ex wives, one of the girl he had in high school and that mysterious redhead of his!" she smirked.
„It's full!"
„What?"
„It's full! There are hundreds of numbers in it!"
„WHAT?", she jumped up and looked over his shoulder.
„I can't believe this!"
„Well, Ducky once said Gibbs was like me, but I didn't really believed him!"
„Me neither!"

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!
I wanna know if you wanna more!