- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is really like Marco...
It just happened that they had a new case. Because of the broken truck they had to go by car. Gibbs and McGee took the one, Tony and Kate the other. A song started and Tony turned it louder.
"Could you switch it? I hate that song!", she said.
Just to tease her he started to sing
"Girls just wanna have fun ohoh, Girls just wanna have fun! Come on, Katie Girl, sing along!"

*flashback*
"Hey Katie Girl!" A gorgeous sixteen year old boy was sitting in his brand new cabrio.
"Oh my GOD! Marco, that car is incredible!" the fifteen year old Kate said when she walked out of the house.
He got out of the car and kissed his girlfriend.
"Happy birthday!"she whispered and kissed him again.
"Ok, you nasty catholic school girl, let's take a ride!" he gave her a little smack on the botton and jumped into the car.
"But not long! Mum will get home soon! And she will not be pleased!"
"When will your mother accept me?" he asked when she got in the car.
"Never!", she smiled and kissed him gently.
"Let see if this car is as good as it looks!" he joked and pushed the gas pedal. He drove onto the high way.
"Marco! Let's get home!"
"Come on, Katie! It's fun!"
"Yeah, but you haven't got your license for long! You're not used to drive that fast! Please Marco!"
A song started and he turned it louder.
"Girls just wanna have fun, come on Katie Girl, sing along!"
"Marco, watch out!"
*end flashback*

"Hey Kate! Hello, Kate! We're here!" Tony looked concernt at her.
"Yeah, yeah, let's go then!" she said.
"Why do you hate that song? I like it!"past-Kate said.
"I have my reasons!"Kate said.
"What did you remember?"
"What?"
"In the car? You had a flashback, right? What was it about?"
"Tony, he just remembered me on something, it's not important! Let's go!" she made clear that the conversation was over and past-Kate knew that she can be stolid.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Please be nice! And thanx to eve for the plot bunny!

Sorry, but I stopped Tate some time ago. So this won't be continued, except I'm in a really really strange mood.