- Text Size +
Story Notes:
It came out of an extrem bunny attack. So I thought of the ultimate fanfiction where I can put all the bunnies in. It's nice now, but it just had started! muauaua!
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the life of the NCIS team, and it's good!
For now!
Gibbs walked into the bullpen. It was kind of routine, if you can get any routine in this job. He wlk in with a coffee in one hand smacking DiNozzo's head with the other. He was pretty content with everything. He had a beautiful wife (for nearly a year, about to break the record) , a sweet little baby-girl,. He had built up a good team, a computer genius, a great profiler, an extraordinary ME, a unorthodox but incredible forensic specialist and that ex-cop with a good intuition who somehow reminded him on himself. You could say his life was going on very well, suspicious well.

Tony jerked under the headnut. He didn't really mind it. At least he knew that his boss had noticed him. And it was routine. Noone was really surprised by it. He was pretty content with everything. For the first time in his life he had the feeling to belonging somewhere. There was the ME who was like a good-meaning grandfather, the forensic specialist like a little sister, always joking with him, his one co-worker like a little brother you abuse to your favour, his boss, who was more of a father than his real father ever was. And his other co-worker. The friend you actually like more but you never have the courage to step further in fear to destroy what you have. And he had a lot of dates. Those girls never made him complete but hey, it could be worse.

Kate surpressed a laugh at Tony's paun. She was used to it but it still makes her laugh. She sat behind her desk. Everything was going pretty well. She had a great job. It was not only a job it was her life. The ME like the story-telling grandfather, the forensic specialist, her best friend you could steal horses with, the young team mate she actually like but she even liked it more to make him feel unconfident with himself, her boss, much of a father and her other team mate. The charming prince little girls dream of and the bad boy teenager like in one person. In her private life it wasn't going too well but that job repayed her everything.

McGee smirked inside. He didn't dare to show it Tony. It was surely the best time of his life. His co-worker who treated him meanly but actually tried to become some kind of a mentor, his boss, his real mentor, his other co-worker who sometimes even shows a little respect for him and, of course, the forensic specialist, his girlfriend, actually his fiancée but noone knows yet. She let him forget every problem he had at work.

Abby walked into the group of desks. Her engagement ring on her right middle finger was a shining black one in shape of two crossing snakes with diamonds in the eyes. She smiled happily at her fiancé. Her life was great at the moment. The best job on earth, the boss like a father, one co-worker as a protective big brother, the other as a sister and of course the most important person in her life. And when the time was right she'll tell him that there was a baby on the way.

The atmosphere in the room was more than happy. „Life can't be much better!", they all thought.
Chapter End Notes:
It came out of an extrem bunny attack. So I thought of the ultimate fanfiction where I can put all the bunnies in. It's nice now, but it just had started! muauaua!