- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and McGee have some news
„Something you want, Abs?" Gibbs tried to sound as hard as ever but he was in a too good mood.
„Nothing particular!" Abby answered smiling even brighter and looking expectingly at McGee. Everybody turned to face him. He looked puzzeled at her.
„Now?" she just nodded.
„Ok, em, well, we have something big to tell you!"
Tony and Kate changed confused looks.
„Are you pregnant, McGee?" Tony joked and Kate giggled.
„No, DiNozzo! Well, Abby and I, we, em, well..."
„We are going to marry!" Abby shouted.
„Abby!" but McGee had no ti e to make his point clear because Kate had started to hug him and Abby and Tony was saying something like „Never thought you would get this far!"
Suddenly Gibbs stood up and everybody fell silent. How was the big boss going to react. He walked straight over at McGee. He grabbed his hand
„I wish yopu two all the best!"he said beaming. Everybbody looked at him in shock.
„I guess that's a reason to celebrate!" he continued smiling.

In the evening they all sat in a fancy restaurant for a little engagement party. Even Gibbs‘ wife Marian was there. She hadn't got a baby sitter on such short notice so she had brought Lily with her. Tony adored the girl. In fact he was the only one who got her stop crying. So he held her all evening.
„Who had ever thought that you're that good with kids, DiNozzo!" teased Kate.
„Well she's a girl, that's why..." he looked surprised at Gibbs. He had stopped an inch before smacking his head. Gibbs swallowed down the comment ant went back to his meal. Abby cleared her troat to show that she had something to say. Everybody stopped talking and eating and faced her.
„Well, at first, I'm very happy that all my friends are here to spent this very special eve with me. And second... I have another news for you! As you all know are Tim and I about to start a life together and now I can tell youthat we start also a family together. Baby..." she turned to McGee who looked confused at her, „...I'm pregnant." Tony and Kate let out a gasp, Gibbs lost hold of his fork. McGee got pale and seemed to faint any second.
„Baby?" Abby looked concered at him., „Are you ok?"
„You're pregnant?"
„Yep!"
„We are going to have a baby?"
„Yep! A little McGee!"
„Terrible thought!", said Tony and earned a punch on the upper arm by Kate.
„Sorry."
McGee still looked shocked, then suddenly his expression changed.
„That's amazing!" he cried out and hugged and kissed the goth. Everybody on the table laughed. Then Marian said „Well, then their child will be about as old as our second." Gibbs looked puzzled.
„You're...?"
Marian just smiled. They all took their glasses and Gibbs said „And steady it goes up!"
Chapter End Notes:
It came out of an extrem bunny attack. So I thought of the ultimate fanfiction where I can put all the bunnies in. It's nice now, but it just had started! muauaua!