- Text Size +
Story Notes:
In the beginning it's nice, but it's getting worse... Thanks to Mel, and especially to eve who helped me through my bunny attacks!
Author's Chapter Notes:
She was pretty aware of the fact that her father just happened to be her boyfriend's boss. They on the other hand had no clue. And she intend to keep it that way.
„It's your birthday!" Gibbs tried not to yell. „I don't care! I already missed 15 of them!" he talked on his cellphone when he entered the morgue. „Yeah...I know you wanna forget them...yeah...sorry,Zoe...yeah...call me when you've got time to meet... Don't get in any..." he looked at his cell phone, then at Ducky. „She has this hang-up-when-you-said-eveything-thing from me!"
„Another birthday on the run?"
„Yeah, she has to work again!"
„Well, she comes after her father!"
Gibbs gave a rare smile when Tony and Abby walked into the room arguing about something. Tony was in a really bad mood.
„What's going on with you two?"
„Nothing." mumbled Tony.
„He doesn't wanna tell me what's wrong with him!"
„Nothing, ok? My weekend won't be as I planned it, that's all!"
„Ohhh! So it's about that mysterious woman you're dating?!"
„Yeah, it's about her, but I won't tell you any more! Why don't you ask Gibbs why he is pissed off!"
Everything was fine for him as long Abby would stop to stare at him.
„Yeah Gibbs, Why such a bad mood?" oblivious she was in an excepitional good mood.
„None of you're buisness! Now get back to work!" he barked.

Tony unlocked his door. The day was long and unpleasant. All he wanted was a hot shower and then get to bed. But he had only got time to close the door before he was pressed against it. „What the hell..." he was muted by passioned kisses.
„Hey Baby!",she said quiet and soft.
„I thought you're going undercover?" he said between kisses."Or am I going to have something from you on your birthday?"
„I'm going tomorror eve. And I have to step by my father's before!"
„Zoe!" he pushed his girlfriend away to have a look at her. She had several bruises and a bandage on one hand.
„You can't go undercover like that!"
„Oh, Tony, a little make up and everything's alright!" she smiled soft at him, „It's cute that you're worried but I have my father for that! So..." she turned and started to undress „We don't have much time! I have to be at the headquarter by fife A.M.!"
Tony tried not to get turned on.
„Zoe, could we just talk for a moment?" She looked surprised at him and stopped pulling up her shirt.
„You rather wanna talk than have sex? Wow! That must be something really important!"
„How long will that go on?"
„What?"
„That undercover work!"
„I told you I don't know! I'm working on... well I can't tell you but it takes it's time!"
„Yeah you're telling me that for four months now!"
She sat on the couch.
„What do you want me to do? Quit my job?"
„No!" he sat next to her.
„Good! Because that certainly won't happen! I love my job! Just as you love yours!" she linked her hand with his. „Be serious ,Tony. It's going on well between us, right?"
„Yeah, yeah it is."
„I know we don't have much time together and we can't really go out, but this is something special!" she kissed him gentle. She was irrestistable. That's why he was still with her. Those unbelievable blue eyes of her, he got lost in them the very first time they'd met and haven't found out of them yet. And that she knows what she wants and takes it would be an understatement. She was kind of his female equivalent. She hadn't had any serious relationship before she had met him. Actually it was only another one night stand when it started. But it was too good to be a one time. So it turned to an affair. No bounderies of a relationship, just exceptional sex. At the beginning she had laughed „Girls just wanna have fun!"
Then they started to talk after sex, about their jobs, as far as possible, and about their problems. And then it was a relationship. No sleeping around anymore on both sites. They never had talked about it. After only four months they didn't need words to understand eachother anymore. At least when it came to important things.
„It is special!" he replied and kissed her in return.

„You should really lock that door of yours!" th woman said when she took the stairs down to Gibbs who was working on his boat.
„As if a lock would stop you from getting in anywhere!"
„That's right!" the redhead smiled.
„What are you doing here, Zoe?" he asked annoyed still sanding the wood.
„Can't a daughter just visit her father?"
„A daughter can. But if ther daughter is you and the father is me, you can't!"
„Touché, Jay!", she never called him dad. She met him when she was fifteen and didn't know about their relation so she called him Jay, because she neither liked Jethro nor Leroy nor Gibbs. In fact she was the only one ever who could call him Jay.
„So?"
„So what?" she asked in return, blue eyes staring at eachother. She had his eyes but the rest of her beauty of of her mothers. Sometimes it hurted him to look at her and remember his very first fiancée.
„What are you doing here, Zoe? I don't think you changed your mind and stay for another week."
„Two zero for you! No, just wanted to see you before I get to New York."
„So, it's New York this time."
„Only for a few days, more of research." they fell silent Gibbs had stopped sanding and leant against the wood sipping on a cup of wiskey.
„Don't look at me like that, Jay! I won't change my mind!"
„I need a new agent, and it would be safer for you!"
„Why's your job safer than mine?"
„Because I'm there!"
„Oh yeah! That's what I need! A job with my overprotective father!You two really start to annoy me!"
„Two? Who's the other one?"
Zoe hesitated for a moment. She was pretty aware of the fact that her father just happened to be her boyfriend's boss. They on the other hand had no clue. And she intend to keep it that way.
„My boyfriend."
„You've got a boyfriend? A real one?"
„Yes, a real one."
„What's his name?"
„You...you don't know him anyway."
„I don't care!"
„You don't have to check on him, ok?" she looked at her watch.
„Shit, got to go! Bye Jay!" she kissed her father on the cheek.
„Don't bring yourself into trouble!" he called after her.
„Please, Jay! You know me!" and she was gone.
„That's why!" he mumbled and turned back to his work.
Chapter End Notes:
In the beginning it's nice, but it's getting worse...
Thanks to Mel, and especially to eve who helped me through my bunny attacks!