- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
"No it cant be,they didnt die!!!!.said Kate tearfully......... Will you marry me????
"Mum Have you seen my socks?".asked Penelope as she looked through her drawers.
"Which ones?".asked Caitlin Todd from her bedroom.
"the ones I wear for school.My long red socks?".yelled Penelope again.
"You mean the one's i washed because you spilt paint all over them?".asked Kate from inside her room still.
"Yeah those ones".said Penelope comming into Kate's room.
"There in the basket over there.".said Kate pointing to a basket of clean clothes.
"Ah thankyou.".said Penelope as she grabbed her socks and pulled them up just under knees.
"We gotta hurry up honey.Were going to be late".said Kate putting on her heels and grabbing her bag and walking into the kitchen.
"Yer,Yer,Yer.".said Penelope as she came around the corner with her school bag and carrying her shoes.
"Here's your lunch.".said Kate giving penelope her lunch.
"Thanxs mum".said Penelope.
"No problem.Now put on your shoes cause we have to go now.".replied Kate.Going into her room and grabbing her phone,watch,pager,palm pilot,ID and her gun then came out and put her stuff in her bag then she grabbed her keys out.
"Quickly Honey.".said Kate opening her front door.
"Hold on.Im comming.".said Penelope as she came running from her bedroom.Penelope ran out to their car and hopped in whilst Kate shut the door and went to the car.Kate drove Penelope to school then she went to work.When Kate got to work,Gibbs was just siting there with a coffee in had.And Dinozzo was looking at his computer screen with that grin he always gave her.
"Do we have a case?".asked Kate as she sat down at her desk and turned on her computer.
"Yeah we do.A marine died in New York in Branton Street.".said Gibbs.
"Did you say Branton street?".asked kate.
"Yeah why do you know the street?".asked Gibbs.
"Um yeah my cousins live there.".said Kate.
"Oh".said Gibbs.
"So what time does our flight leave?".asked Kate.
"Three Thirty.".replied Gibbs.
"Oh ok.".said Kate thinking of Penelope.
"Yes Kate you can bring Penelope.".replied Gibbs.
"Good,I was going to anyway.'.said Kate as she left the BullPen.A few hours later and it was time to go pick up Penelope.Kate drove to Penelope's private school and picked her up in her pink millenium bug convertible.All of Penelope's friends watched her get in and drove away.
"Um Honey?".said Kate as they were driving home.
"Yeah mum?".asked Penelope looking at her mum.
"Well I have to go to New York and you have to come is that alright?".asked Kate.
"Yeah thats fine.".replied Penelope.

Ten minutes later,Kate and Penelope were packing when suddenly they heard a horn and then a knock on the door.Kate went to the door to find Abby.
"Hey Kate you pair ready?".asked Abby.
"Yelp.".replied Kate.Kate went back to her room and grabbed her bag and went past Penelope's room and grabbed her bag.Kate,Abby and Penelope all walked out to the truck.When they go to the airport,they were just in time before their flight left.

Two hours later,theirm flight landed in New York.They had hired Two vehicles previous to their arrival.Gibbs,Ducky,Dinozzo were in one car whilst Kate,McGee,Abby and Penelope were in the other.When they got to the crime scene.Kate told Gibbs she'd be back.She took Penelope to her cousins place.
"Hello?.Is anyone here?".asked Kate.Suddenly the door opened.
"Kate?".asked a quite young voice.
"Hey Piper.".said Kate giving her a hug.
"Oh come on in.".said Piper stepping to one side.
"Thanxs piper.Oh this is my daughter Penelope.".said Kate.
"Hello.".said Penelope in a shy voice.
"Hi come on in.".said Piper leading them into the lounge room.
"Phoebe,Prue look who's here.".yelled Piper as Phoebe came out of the kitchen with a huge sandwhich in her hand whilst Prue came from the stairs.
'Katie?".said Prue running over to her to give her a hug.At the same time Phoebe came and gave her a hug and Piper decided to join into.
"So what brings you to these kneck of the town?".asked Piper.
"Im on official buisness actually.A marine died.".said Kate.