[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: The after effects of the undercover assignment gone wrong lingers and Tony's kidnapper has escaped.Gibbs will go to any lengths to keep Tony safe.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Angst, Drama, First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 11367 Read: 36386
Published: 02/23/2006 Updated: 02/18/2007
Story Notes:
Placed in slash for future chapters.My first story 'In Too Deep' is the first part of this series.

1. Catch Me If You Can! by traw [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
The after effects of the undercover assignment gone wrong lingers and Tony's kidnapper has escaped.Gibbs will go to any lengths to keep Tony safe.

2. Catch Me If You Can! Ch 2 by traw [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The after effects of an undercover operation gone wrong lingers. Tony's kidnapper has escaped and Gibbs will do anything to keep Tony safe.

3. Catch Me If You Can Ch 3 by traw [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The after affects of an undercover operation gone wrong lingers. Tony's kidnapper has escaped and Gibbs will go to any lengths to keep Tony safe.

4. Catch Me If You Can! Chapter 4 by traw [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The aftermath of an undercover assignment gone wrong. Tony's captor has escaped and Gibbs will do anything to keep Tony safe.

5. Catch Me If You Can Ch 5 by traw [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The aftermath of an undercover case that went drastically wrong, now the criminal is loose and out for revenge. Will Gibbs be able to protect Tony?Sequel to In Too Deep

6. Chapter 6 by traw [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The after effects of the undercover assignment gone wrong lingers and Tony's kidnapper has escaped.Gibbs will go to any lengths to keep Tony safe.

7. Chapter 7 by traw [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The aftermath of an undercover case that went drastically wrong, now the criminal is loose and out for revenge. Will Gibbs be able to protect Tony? Sequel to In Too Deep

8. Catch Me by traw [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The aftermath of an undercover case that went drastically wrong, now the criminal is loose and out for revenge. Will Gibbs be able to protect Tony? Sequel to In Too Deep