- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
"No it cant be.What the hell did you do to her!".screamed Kate at a mysterious person.
In the beginning

'Caitlin Todds dream Flashback'

Slam.Oh no,daddy's home,thought ten yrear old Caitlin Todd.Her daddy came waltzing in as if he owned the place.He walked into my room and told me to lie down on the bed.I was scared.I didnt know what to do so I just layed down.Two hours later,it was done.He was drunk.I could smell it in his breath.The first night he came in,I was confused.It went on for ages.

'Resume Present'

"AAAAAHHHHH".Kate Todd woke up screaming.She tried to go back to sleep but she couldn't.So she decided to get up and have a shower.She got out and got dressed into a knee length skirt and a pink blowse.After she got dressed,she went into the kitchen and made pancakes.Two hours later,Kate had to go to work.She quickly went into her room,brushed her hair,got all her things then went outside and got into her car and drove to work.When Kate walked into Ncis HQ,she felt the heat of broken airconditioners.It was hotter inside then out.So Kate went outside to a cafe near by and bought:Gibbs a coffee,Chocolate milkshake for Dinozzo,Strawberry milkshake for McGee,Banana Milkshake for ducky,a K-Pow for Abby and a caramel milkshake for herself.When Kate went back to the Bullpen,everyone was there.Abby came bouncing over to Kate and helped her with the drinks.They handed their drinks out when Dinozzo spoke.
"Hey Abby,Thanxs Kate.OOOOhhhhh what happened to you Kate,you look like crap.".said Dinozzo looking Kate up and down.
"Gee thanxs Dinozzo,Thats exactly what everyone women wants to hear first thing int he morning.".said Kate.
"No I didnt mean it that way.".said Dinozzo.
"Its ok Dinozzo,I understand,im just kidding with you.".said Kate in her joking voice and her smirk on her face.
Just then,some strange looking man came waltzing in as he owned the place.

"Hi,Im looking for Caitlin-Jane?".asked the man.
"Yes,Im her.".said Kate with curiosity building in her eyes.
"Hey Honey.".said Mr Todd.
"Dad?No it cant be I told you to never see or talk to me EVER again.".said Kate tearfully.
"Please Caitlin-Jane,honey,I need your help,its about mum.".said Mr Todd.
"Why?What about her?What on earth did you do t her?".asked Kate as anger filled her voice.
"What?me?nothing.Its just well mum was murdered.".replied Mr Todd.
"You have gotta be kidding me.If she was dead wouldnt we know,after all,she is an ex-marine.".replied Kate.
"Yes Kate,we do have the case,I was trying to tell everyone before your dad came walking.So come one everyone,grab your gear and lets head off.".said Gibbs as he and everyone else grabbed their gear.

When they got to Kate's old house,they seen Mrs Todd liening on the ground with two gun-shots to the middle of her forehead and her underpants were down to her ankles and her shirt and skirt were ripped open.Kate turned her head away and walked up the stairs to her old bedroom.In her old bedroom,there was all her old stuff,bed,wardrobe,dolls housse ect.Kate went back down stairs to do her work.It was really hard to do her work when she knew her mum had died in pain.Just then,a strong arm came on to her shoulder.Kate turned around to come face-to-face with a handsome man.
"Hey can you please leave her alone,she doesnt deserve this.".said the man.
"I know she doesnt deserve this but Im one of the ones who's going to find her murderer and Im a very grieving daughter.".stated Kate.
"Kate is that you?".asked the man.
"Yes Nathan its me.".said Kate.
"Are you serious?".stated Nathan.
"Yes Nathan it's me.".said Kate as she walked into the basement.Suddenly a scream came from down in the basement.Kate came running up with something in her hand.
"What the hell are these?".screamed Kate at her father.