- Text Size +
"Wha the hell are these?".asked Kate holding up a set of handcuffs.
"There,there for my movies.".said Mr Todd.
"BULL SHIT".screamed Kate at her father.
"Caitlin-Jane Elizabeth Todd, dont you start with me yoiung ladie.".said Mr Todd.
"Im NOT starting anything Dad,Im finishing something.You hurt me all those years ago,over and over again,I finally forgot about it.But when you came back,you made me remember it again.When you use to rape me.Over and over again.Well father guess what?I ahte you,I always will and I always do.".said Kate walking out of the house and jumping into the truck.On the way back to HQ,everyone was very quiet.You could of heard a mouse squeek it was that quiet.When they got to ncis HQ,Kate grabbed the evidence and ran down to the labs to see Abby.Abby seen Kate running in crying.
"Hey Katie,whats wrong?".asked Abby hugging Kate.
"Mmmmmyyy,IIIIIII,I confronted my dad."said Kate finally.
"Woohoo,go Kate.Wait is that a good thing?".asked Abby with a confused look.
"It's bad because evreyone heard me and now their acting weird.It totally SUX.".said Kate.
"Oh Honey.You have to face your father,face your collegues and face the death of your mum.Gosh,its hard on you.".said Abby as she gave Kate a hug.
"yeah,I have something to ask you.".said Kate happily.
"Yeah what?'.asked Abby.
"Well,Im getting married and I want you t be my brides maide.".said Kate.
"What?Are you serious?".asked Abby.
"Of course.Id be crazy if I didnt ask my bestie to be my brides maide,Gosh,do you think Im that dumb?".
"Of course not.Id love to be.".said Abby jumping up and down and screaming.
"Well Im so sorry,but I have to go.So Ill see you later when you come up,so bye.".said Kate as she kissed Abby on the cheek and left.
Kate went upstairs to find everyone looking at her.Ducky was there aswell.