- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is dedicated to nikki!!!!!!!! The tateness doesnt really show until couple more chapters!
Author's Chapter Notes:
The diary, a powerfull record that Kate uses a lot!
*****FOR NIKKI WHO INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS ****



Charecter Nikki is based on someone real life obviously i do not own her pmsl

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Diary

I swear he was staring at me for nearly an hour today. It feels good but I can't concentrate! He also bought me breakfast! He's a real gentleman SOMETIMES; sometimes he can be a bit ignorant, childish and very sexist but he's also very smart, sexy, kind, thoughtful and funny. Exactly the kind of man I would like! It'll never happen between us he's to…. Just too..!
Kate paused before she wrote anymore into her diary, desperately trying to make her mind change the subject before picking up her pen to continue her writing.
Got in contact with my old best mate Nikki, she totally rocks but I can't remember the last time we spoke. She might come say hello sometime whilst she's in D.C it'll be nice to see her some more! Used to be friends, way back when we were kids, we both shared traumatic lives so I suppose we could relate. Anyway I'll be glad to see some of my old friends again it's been so long.





She closed her diary and put it back into her desk next to her gun.
"Tony? Where are my nuts?"
"Kate I hope you don't mean your delicious roasted, golden, salted peanuts!"
"YEA TONY I DO HAVE YOU EATEN THEM!"
"No, they're in the other drawer!"
She paused, she'd been so snappy to him for no reason "Oh for goodness sakes as if he cares he just wants you to feel bad!" she thought to herself "Sorry Tony" she apologised
Tony just looked at her staring into space, at Kate of course or there would be no point.
"Tony, do you not think Kate gets annoyed with you looking at her for a long time?" said Ziva.
Tony awoke from his trance momentarily.
"Ziva I told you not to sneak up on me" he said anger now apparent in his face.
"I didn't, I have been stood here for 10 minutes Tony and you just were too obsessed with Kate to notice" she laughed.
"What are you two on about, did I hear my name?" Kate questioned.
"It depends on how good your hearing is" smiled Ziva.
Kate looked at her fiercely as if to say `back the hell of` Ziva stalked over to her desk, staring down at Kate as she passed.
"Nice drawing IS THAT TONY!" she yelled
Kate shut her sketch pad quickly. Tony's head was popping above the files on his desk to see what all the commotion was about.
"Ziva it is none of your business what Kate is doing, get to your desk!" Gibbs shouted
Ziva gave Gibbs a angry look then poked out her tongue.
"I saw that!" said Gibbs
She sat down and poked her tongue out at him again
"I saw that too, I see everything" he smiled at sat down to some steaming coffee that had been presented to him by the director after being upstairs with her for quite awhile.
Tony walked over to Kate and knelt down beside her.
"Don't take Ziva so seriously, she's just jealous because were such good friends" he smiled then walked back over to his desk to continue his mountain of paper work, thinking about Kate every word he wrote.
"He's just trying to fool you again Kate, he's not really being nice to you, he just wants to make out, he doesn't care about your feelings!" all of this was starting to make her head hurt.
"I'm leaving, all my work is finished"
"Bye Caitlyn" smirked Ziva.
"Bye Kate" Gibbs called as he got up to answer to the director.
"Kate do you need a lift home?" asked Tony.
"Um n-no thanks Tony" and she left without another word to her team.
"BYE KATE" she heard McGee call as she stepped into the elevator silently thinking about Tony and nothing else.
Chapter End Notes:
This is dedicated to nikki!!!!!!!!
The tateness doesnt really show until couple more chapters!